YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: can someone 'extract syo kirishima mugen sprites?

April 27, 2024, 02:59:24 pm View in topic context
 Posted by DeathScythe  in can someone 'extract syo kirishima mugen sprites? (Started by jpth April 26, 2024, 06:08:14 pm
 Board: Development Resources

The request section is to ask for existing content that you can't find online, not to ask people to do something for you.
Also the way you're asking is quite rude, is almost demanding since there is not even a "please".
So either get a PC or ask a friend that has a PC.

April 27, 2024, 02:58:06 pm View in topic context
 Posted by jpth  in can someone 'extract syo kirishima mugen sprites? (Started by jpth April 26, 2024, 06:08:14 pm

3 words: DO IT YOURSELF
Learn how to use Fighter Factory and get yourself the sprites, and after that learn how to use Photohop or another image editor to make the spritesheet
man, im android and fighter factory dont work, so dont be rude with me because i have reason to not use fighter factory

warusaki3 gouki and bison laying on the floor issue and warus groove bars cut

April 27, 2024, 02:25:24 pm View in topic context

hi, I'm newbie in mugen factory, I'm not sure, but I feel that I'll need to learn mugen factory to solve this problem
Like I said, when gouki kills bison, bison keep laying on the floor, I want to bison disappears, I think shin gouke has the same problem

please. I know nothing about mugen factory, if is there a youtube video with explanation, it would help me a lot
thank u for your time

I'm using all warusaki3 videos and POTS all stages, in ikemen go 99Ver., however the grooves bar are hidden somewhere, I just read that they fixed this issues an update of ikemen go, however it seems like some part of stages is missing or were cut and I can see the bars

Somebody knows how to fix it ?

warusaki3 chars bars misssing and Active Tag system's POTS bug

April 27, 2024, 02:15:48 pm View in topic context
 Posted by kamui 2.0  in warusaki3 chars bars misssing and Active Tag system's POTS bug (Started by kamui 2.0 April 27, 2024, 02:15:48 pm
 Board: Ikemen General Discussion and Help

I'm using all warusaki3 videos and pots all stages, in ikemen go 99Ver., however the grooves bar are hidden somewhere, I read that they fixed this issues an update of ikemen go, however it seems like some part of stages is missing or were cut and I can see the bars

I don't know if it matters, I'm using Active Tag system's POTS, also why the dead chars don't disappear ? Like the bison (not the gouki killed), player 1 in pic, it supposed to disappear after being defeated, but is not the case here

Karu Yagami releases NESTS Another Core

April 27, 2024, 01:58:51 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Yagoshi300  in Karu Yagami releases NESTS Another Core (Started by Yagoshi300 April 27, 2024, 01:58:51 pm
 Board: Found Releases 1.0+

Re: how to install screenpack in ikemen go ? I can't find on youtube

April 27, 2024, 01:50:57 pm View in topic context
 Posted by kamui 2.0  in how to install screenpack in ikemen go ? I can't find on youtube (Started by kamui 2.0 April 26, 2024, 05:18:57 pm

Yeah, sure. :)
Can I make another post ? because this post was marked as resolved, is not totally solve, and has nothing to do with the screenpack
is about warusaki3 cut bar grooove and Active Tag system's POTS
thank uuuuuu

April 27, 2024, 07:30:02 am View in topic context
 Posted by SquidlyPoli1  in can someone 'extract syo kirishima mugen sprites? (Started by jpth April 26, 2024, 06:08:14 pm

Learn how to use Fighter Factory and get yourself the sprites, and after that learn how to use Photohop or another image editor to make the spritesheet

I do understand the "do it yourself" statement, but he just said he was using an operating system that Fighter Factory does not support (specifically Android), so he wouldn't actually be able to do that

Are there even any mugen-related tools available for android? I don't really think it was ever considered a platform for mugen creators, a lot of the work is done with windows and other x86-based systems

April 27, 2024, 07:08:48 am View in topic context
 Posted by Basara Lapis  in can someone 'extract syo kirishima mugen sprites? (Started by jpth April 26, 2024, 06:08:14 pm

Hokuto No Ken IPS (Dribble) System

April 27, 2024, 05:46:03 am View in topic context
 Posted by jay_ts  in Hokuto No Ken IPS (Dribble) System (Started by jay_ts April 27, 2024, 05:46:03 am
 Board: IKEMEN Releases

This started out as a crazy what-if, but I and a friend of mine (M14 on AK1) decided to try this idea out. This is a commonstate zss script that replicates the IPS system of the Hokuto No Ken fighting game, where juggles will cause the opponent to fall faster and bounce off of the ground, allowing "dribble" combos. While this will limit aerial combos normally, if you accrue enough hits, you can create a crazy series of dribble juggles.

To install this script, simply put it in your data folder and go to save/config.json, and add "data/dribble.zss" where your common states are.

There are 2 presets:
"HnK" - Uses accurate combo rules that HnK has for the gravity (velocities, bounces beginning at 31 air combo hits, "basuke" limit being at around 120-130 hits). Recommended for existing HnK characters.
"Fun" - Creates a more lenient system, ground bounces begin at 20 air combo hits, and velocities are less tight, meaning that it will take far less work to create the crazy combos. Recommended if you just want to mess around with characters that don't normally have dribbles.

For the sake of convenience, the default preset is Fun. You can change this by commenting out all of the variables in the fun preset and uncommenting all the variables in the HnK preset, and vice versa if you wish to switch back.

Here are examples of dribble combos from characters that don't have a dribble system (or in Rei's case, a lackluster one):
Rei
https://streamable.com/4zv5cr
Evil Ken
https://streamable.com/75b2kf
CvS2R Dictator
https://streamable.com/us58ic

This will no doubt create easy infinites and ToDs with the right characters, but keep in mind this is an experiment, and was made for fun. Hope you find this to be a neat little thing you can mess around with.

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lbvj41qwhrphlyx/dribble.zss/file

Re: fighting games news that dont deserve their own thread

April 27, 2024, 04:43:36 am View in topic context
 Posted by GTOAkira  in fighting games news that dont deserve their own thread (Started by Niitris May 08, 2014, 11:34:32 pm
 Board: Fighting Games

Re: What R U listening to right now?

April 27, 2024, 04:19:47 am View in topic context
 Posted by Noside  in What R U listening to right now? (Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza! August 28, 2007, 04:15:50 pm
 Board: Entertainment

"Psycho" by Mad One/Filtered Souls and Konnan, WCW Filthy Animals theme. (Konnan, Rey Misterio Jr, Eddie Guerrero and Billy Kidman tag team were the shit back in 1999!)

April 27, 2024, 03:39:19 am View in topic context
 Posted by kamui 2.0  in how to install screenpack in ikemen go ? I can't find on youtube (Started by kamui 2.0 April 26, 2024, 05:18:57 pm

I need more help, why the 2player portrait is always bigger in size than normal, makes the vs screen looks bad, how I fix that ? btw I'm using RagingRowen's version of the screenpack "Mhoker's Capcom vs SNK X: Extreme Edition (16:9) - Simple IKEMEN Conversion"

I'm using all warusaki3 videos and pots all stages, in ikemen go 99Ver., however the grooves bar are hidden somewhere, I read that they fixed this issues an update of ikemen go, however it seems like some part of stages is missing or were cut and I can see the bars

Also, it starts at 3:40
the slide works now or is just a beta ?

what's the codes ? only works in single mode. or tag and team mode work too ?

I don't know if it matters, I'm using Active Tag system's POTS, also why the dead chars don't disappear ? Like the bison (not the gouki killed), player 1 in pic

Re: Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (Now Released!)

April 27, 2024, 02:57:37 am View in topic context
 Posted by GTOAkira  in Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (Now Released!) (Started by Kirishima February 21, 2022, 06:39:43 am

Should be getting his trailer really soon. Probably this weekend at Evo Japan.

Re: Sailor Chibimoon Sprites

April 27, 2024, 01:23:10 am View in topic context
 Posted by rgveda99  in Sailor Chibimoon Sprites (Started by rgveda99 June 13, 2023, 01:09:10 am
 Board: Sailor Stars Beyond

Re: Hunter X Hunter Nen Impact

April 26, 2024, 11:36:10 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by no1wammy  in Hunter X Hunter Nen Impact (Started by Dark Waifu April 25, 2024, 11:43:43 am

Also: each time you lose a teammate, you gain an additional level of super, just like old KOF games. Max level carry is five.

April 26, 2024, 10:57:08 pm View in topic context
 Posted by DeathScythe  in how to install screenpack in ikemen go ? I can't find on youtube (Started by kamui 2.0 April 26, 2024, 05:18:57 pm

Yeah, sure. :)

Wild Wolf (Terry) KOF Gameplay w/Max Mode & Ex Moves

April 26, 2024, 10:27:54 pm View in topic context
 Posted by AnimugenZ  in Wild Wolf (Terry) KOF Gameplay w/Max Mode & Ex Moves (Started by AnimugenZ April 26, 2024, 10:27:54 pm
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

April 26, 2024, 09:59:38 pm View in topic context

Please avoid necro (reviving old topics) to ask questions, create a new topic for it instead. Also if you have many questions and they are somewhat related, ask everything in the same topic.

Usually you'd set the timer to 999 in mugen.cfg, but since this is Ikemen, the equivalent to mugen.cfg is config.json in the "save" folder. IIRC, you need to open Ikemen GO at least once for these files to appear. You probably will want to change the timing in fight.def from 60 to 6, else it will take forever for the fight to end (it will be 999 seconds instead of 999 deciseconds (one tenth of a second)).

For the select.def, are you sure you're editing the right file? Are you sure the characters are in the right folder? Try filling the select.def with randomselects so you can se the select grid better, then add characters in small portions.

To install a screenpack is the same thing as MUGEN, but instead of mugen.cfg, you edit the path to the screenpack in config.json.

Edit: Also, don't delete your posts, especially after all the work I had to put them together in this topic. I'm restoring them.

Thank u it worked. but I put the time limit to 999, works fine
I have some more question about this screenpack, can I still ask here ? and sorry for reviving old topics !

April 26, 2024, 09:48:48 pm View in topic context
 Posted by DeathScythe  in how to install screenpack in ikemen go ? I can't find on youtube (Started by kamui 2.0 April 26, 2024, 05:18:57 pm

Please avoid necro (reviving old topics) to ask questions, create a new topic for it instead. Also if you have many questions and they are somewhat related, ask everything in the same topic.

Usually you'd set the timer to 999 in mugen.cfg, but since this is Ikemen, the equivalent to mugen.cfg is config.json in the "save" folder. IIRC, you need to open Ikemen GO at least once for these files to appear. You probably will want to change the timing in fight.def from 60 to 6, else it will take forever for the fight to end (it will be 999 seconds instead of 999 deciseconds (one tenth of a second)).

For the select.def, are you sure you're editing the right file? Are you sure the characters are in the right folder? Try filling the select.def with randomselects so you can se the select grid better, then add characters in small portions.

To install a screenpack is the same thing as MUGEN, but instead of mugen.cfg, you edit the path to the screenpack in config.json.

Edit: Also, don't delete your posts, especially after all the work I had to put them together in this topic. I'm restoring them.

how the hell I change the time limit to 999

April 26, 2024, 09:11:01 pm View in topic context

Do I have to change manually or is there mugen.cfg ? I can't find it on ikemen folders