YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Proto Flying Battery Zone Released

May 03, 2024, 10:50:17 am View in topic context
 Posted by DeluxeGamer705  in Proto Flying Battery Zone Released (Started by DeluxeGamer705 May 03, 2024, 10:50:17 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

This is a stage based on Flying Battery Zone, albeit in its preliminary state from the Sonic 3 prototype. This stage was made to be as accurate design-wise as possible, having the same tiles, capsules and the background.

You can get it here:
https://sites.google.com/view/dxgsmugensite/stages

Claymizer's first Sonic Edit Released

May 03, 2024, 10:37:22 am View in topic context
 Posted by DeluxeGamer705  in Claymizer's first Sonic Edit Released (Started by DeluxeGamer705 May 03, 2024, 10:37:22 am
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Remember Claymizer's first Sonic? The one made around 2007? Yes, it's that Sonic. It is overall a classic and is one of the first Mugen characters I've seen.
Looking back at it today, however, some say that this Sonic is not overall very good, despite having great sprites.
The biggest problem in him is that he had many severe balance problems and infinites, including non-fluid animations and being somewhat slow.
Due to how much of a classic this version is, I decided to edit him to fix those issues and make him faster, balanced and make him have more fluid animations, so he should be more enjoyable now, hopefully.

You can get him here:
https://sites.google.com/view/dxgsmugensite/characters/edits-and-others

Like always, any feedback is welcome.

Re: I would like some help on how to get unbanned from SpriteClub

May 03, 2024, 08:57:02 am View in topic context
 Posted by Axellord  in I would like some help on how to get unbanned from SpriteClub (Started by gohkenytp March 20, 2024, 04:29:00 pm
 Board: Off-Topic Help

Greetings... To be honest, although I created my MFG account years ago, I never imagined that the first message would be like this. I'm going to be honest and direct. I just want to apologize for this situation, especially to Axros. I just never expected anything like this. When someone makes a commission it is usually for personal use or at least it does not involve harassing or bothering people on the internet. The guy even asked me the same thing about his SC ban to which I simply responded that it had nothing to do with me (Because it's the truth, the same as people here).
In any case I was looking for something else but I ended up reading the whole conversation, I didn't expect him to be that kind of person. (Despite noticing certain questionable behaviors) I have no intention of reviving the post. In a way I think it's my fault so I just wanted to apologize on my behalf to those involved.
I'm going to keep it in mind from now on, and by that I mean that I will not accept commissions from this guy again. The last thing I'm looking for is to cause problems or controversy.

PS: Even I find the banning of the character in question (In mean that Cheapie Alia) very reasonable, I mean it's not that it's simply poorly done, it's more because of specifications...

That's all I have to say. Have a nice day. :mmg:

Re: How to make opponent bounce after hitting with jump (neutral) like in MK9?

May 03, 2024, 08:16:17 am View in topic context

Use this hitdef. I just threw it in my Ryu and it sends P2 upward with no bounce.

[State 200, 1]
type = HitDef
trigger1 = Time = 0
attr = A, NA
damage = 0
animtype = Light
guardflag = H
hitflag = MAF
priority = 3, Hit
pausetime = 8, 8
sparkno = S50+(random%4)
guard.sparkno = s54
sparkxy = -10, -40
hitsound = s0, 0
guardsound = s0, 3
ground.type = Trip
ground.slidetime = 18
ground.hittime  = 25
ground.velocity = 0,-10
air.velocity = 0,-10
airguard.velocity = -2.3,-.8
air.animtype = back
air.hittime = 20
getpower = 0
givepower = 10,10
fall.recover = 0
;air.fall = (ifelse((Enemynear,Hitfall = 1),1,0))

You may want to read up on the HitDef. When I was new at all this I struggled and struggled. When I just took the 5 minutes to read the hitdef it cleared up so much. https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/hitdef-sctrls-169450.0.html
Like the value you had set would send P2 downward. it needs to be a negative number to send p2 up. You also have it shooting to behind p1. the value should be 0,somethingNegative to send it straight up.
This is a bunch of general knowledge http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/mugen-101-things-you-need-know-169758.0.html
and this is a quick way to learn about Variables. https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/var-and-fvar-triggers-169438.0.html
this link is in the mugen 101. So you can follow the blue lines of text to what it's talking about if that's something you need/want more info about.

The selfstate at the end should be a changestate. a SelfState is when P2 is under your control and it needs to become itself again. Like P2 starts to use P1's state, so it's not it's self. You use ChangeState for P1 to change the state your character needs to go to.

I'm sure the problem is that Mortal Kombat chars can't go higher if it's in ground.type = Trip. I tried it with another 2D scorpion char, and I copied it, and that was the problem. and as you said in the previous answer

It wont look like they're bouncing but they go right up into the air.
If you need it to bounce you could do like Gêmeos dos Jogos and send them into a copy of State 5100. just make sure the ChangeStates in your cloned states have SelfState instead of ChangeState.

maybe i have to do that. Now I have to do the bounce effect, Someday I'll read it all to clear my head. https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/hitdef-sctrls-169450.0.html , the reason I couldn't read it all is because Google Translate doesn't translate it correctly, as "Light" translates it "Debil" or "Medium" it "Medio" and so on, and it got to the point where I didn't understand anything. I could only understand a little bit like statetype, hitflag, guardflag, animtype, air.animtype, fall.animtype, damage, pausetime, sparkno, sparkxy, hitsound, and guardsound, and ground.type, air.type, ground.slidetime, air. hittime, guard.dist, yaccel ground, velocity guard.velocity, air.velocity, airguard.velocity and p1facing.

how to make the effect of Enhanced Attacks from mortal kombat 9/komplete edition

May 03, 2024, 07:53:45 am View in topic context

Hello, I am re-creating Serega_Stryker's Scorpion mk9 char to be more similar to Mortal Kombat 9/Komplete Edition.

I want to make the effect of Enhanced Attacks like when it hits it it comes out as bright yellow but still deals damage, but the animation of being hit if the move fails doesn't come out, like it has like a shield in two seconds.

If you don't understand what I'm saying a little or if you've never played Mortal Kombat 9 or Komplete Edition, you can use the video as an example.

I want to do that effect for the scorpion char that I am modifying.

If anyone helps me I will appreciate it

(I apologize for my English, I use Google Translator)

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

May 03, 2024, 07:12:19 am View in topic context
 Posted by i_oVo_i  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by Berry May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Finally got to play with IKEMEN and its many features

Re: Where can I find this screenpack? It randomly disappeared

May 03, 2024, 05:56:30 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by trentm2003  in Where can I find this screenpack? It randomly disappeared (Started by trentm2003 May 03, 2024, 05:49:08 am
 Board: Ikemen General Discussion and Help

Where can I find this screenpack? It randomly disappeared

May 03, 2024, 05:49:08 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by trentm2003  in Where can I find this screenpack? It randomly disappeared (Started by trentm2003 May 03, 2024, 05:49:08 am
 Board: Ikemen General Discussion and Help

Re: MUGEN Video thread

May 03, 2024, 05:47:33 am View in topic context
 Posted by Ralaco  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am

(varo_hades) Makoto VS (Hiram Yagami's) Ryoko Izumo

Hugo the Troll's Stage

May 03, 2024, 05:29:46 am View in topic context
 Posted by Carmell  in Hugo the Troll's Stage (Started by Carmell May 03, 2024, 05:29:46 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Re: Classic VS : Athena

May 03, 2024, 03:43:31 am View in topic context
 Posted by ELECTR0  in Classic VS : Athena (Started by ELECTR0 January 01, 2019, 01:00:11 am
 Board: Projects

@Noside Always fun to make new custom sprites.

Here is a preview of Athena. I went through all the different versions of her and grabbed the best parts to make her move list, but using the KOF 95 sprites. Surprisingly I didn't have to make many custom sprites to get the new moves to look good. I plan on releasing her in a few weeks along with an update to the Classic VS game.

Re: STREET FIGHTER III 4th Assault - Future of Fighting

May 03, 2024, 02:26:25 am View in topic context
 Posted by Mastertkof  in STREET FIGHTER III 4th Assault - Future of Fighting (Started by Mastertkof January 07, 2017, 12:32:10 am
 Board: Projects

Re: Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.

May 03, 2024, 01:29:23 am View in topic context
 Posted by Lucyfar  in Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.  (Started by Messatsu August 26, 2007, 08:29:40 pm
 Board: Requests

Does a version of Storm (X-Men) in Pots style exist? I've searched the whole internet and haven't found anything even close to a CvS Storm, maybe there's a hidden one somewhere, does anyone know about it?

Re: Melty Blood Type Lumina Stage Collection (updated 2024-03-23)

May 03, 2024, 12:08:11 am View in topic context
 Posted by Smoker5  in Melty Blood Type Lumina Stage Collection (updated 2024-03-23) (Started by Eiton December 26, 2023, 03:02:14 am
 Board: IKEMEN Releases

Hi, does anyone know where I can find that version of ikemen 2024-03-23 ​​​​I can't find it and the one I have so look at the black scenes

Re: MUGEN Video thread

May 02, 2024, 08:42:45 pm View in topic context
 Posted by TornilloOxidado  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am

Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum (Arcade Mode)

May 02, 2024, 07:43:17 pm View in topic context
 Posted by GaziraAgain  in Blazblue Battle Coliseum (Arcade Mode) (Started by GaziraAgain April 08, 2024, 11:05:58 pm
 Board: IKEMEN Releases

First update of the lifebars with Can't scape from crossing fate and Fight animations done! I need to addapt the animations to 32 layers, some are disabled since I can add more but the final result is really good equaly! Here some captures of the 2 animations:

Can't Scape From Crossing Fate

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Fight!

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Now I start with the Finish and Win animations, with this 2 I don't have problem, I hope so...
Sorry about the portraits but I need to see first for the sizes, one time I finish with the lifebars I recover this ones ok? I think in a few days I can show you more progresses! See you soon.

Re: Character of the Month: April 2024 Nominations

May 02, 2024, 04:58:15 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Basara Lapis  in Character of the Month: April 2024 Nominations (Started by DeathScythe May 01, 2024, 06:14:37 pm

OK, time for nominate/vote the obscure ones to get you more options :P

Enguarde by Syu Takazaki - 3
Squawks by Syu Takazaki - 2
Chun-li by Basara-kun - 1
Hoshimachi Suisei by Infantry00 - 1

May 02, 2024, 04:19:06 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Colonel Sanders  in Character of the Month: April 2024 Nominations (Started by DeathScythe May 01, 2024, 06:14:37 pm

E. Honda by Electr0 -  3
New Kung Fu Man by jay_ts - 3

May 02, 2024, 02:59:48 pm View in topic context
 Posted by WF4123  in Character of the Month: April 2024 Nominations (Started by DeathScythe May 01, 2024, 06:14:37 pm

E. Honda by Electr0 -  2
New Kung Fu Man by jay_ts - 2
Blue Mary by Banana - 3

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

May 02, 2024, 02:33:37 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Manny Lingle (曼尼琳各)  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by Berry May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am

Lingle: Patience is a virtue.
Noel: Not at this time!

Anyway. For now, patience is required.

Above: M.U.G.E.N
Below: Ikemen Go Nightly Build