YesNoOk

ArtMoney is obsolete. CheatEngine is the future. (now with MvC2, CvS2 hitboxes!) (Read 1003671 times)

Started by Jesuszilla, July 31, 2015, 10:43:01 pm
Share this topic:
Re: ArtMoney is obsolete. CheatEngine is the future. (now with MvC2, CvS2 hitboxes!)
#141  August 29, 2015, 01:11:12 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
I had to run it in software mode to even run that game.

Are you going to get the data for alpha 3 max for your Deejay too? I'm going to get a vacation soon so I'm hoping to use ththat cvs2 table and CFJ table if you're OK with it. I won't share it lol.

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
Re: ArtMoney is obsolete. CheatEngine is the future. (now with MvC2, CvS2 hitboxes!)
#142  September 07, 2015, 05:00:26 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
So I found out that CheatEngine lets you set breakpoints. That is exactly what I needed to do this:

Doesn't seem to like Zangief's air throw super or CFJ air throws, though. Can't really knock CFJ anymore, it's the reason we were able to get this far. God bless you, Anakaris and Felicia for not having your command throw boxes changed.

EDIT: So when I started applying CLSNs to Eagle, I started to notice they looked a bit... out of place. Then I remembered Kyosuke's ridiculous s.LP and decided to scale it using the CPS2 scale factor (5/6):

Look much more reasonable, don't they?

So all CLSNs in CvS2 appear to be in the CPS2 aspect ratio, so they'd need to be scaled down to square pixel aspect ratio. I will implement either a checkbox or a PLPAK check for it in the tool.
Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 07:48:05 am by Jesuszilla
#143  September 25, 2015, 04:55:04 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
And the CvS2/CFJ tool is out! Check the link in the first post and be sure to read the notes! It's important if you want to get throw boxes.
#144  September 25, 2015, 05:07:05 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
This will be helpful. I've tested it out and it's working great. I'm gonna fiddle with it more tomorrow. Thanks so much.

Are you planning to do any other games or this it for now? (not that I'm complaining mind you, just curious)
Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 05:11:27 am by -Whiplash-
#145  September 25, 2015, 05:12:43 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Good! I'm really happy; I worked hard to make that script stable.

Next is probably bringing up the MvC2 script to the same standards as the CvS2 one. After that I'll either add other emulators to CvS2 and MvC2, go back to VSav and start working on Chronicle, or move on to Warzard.

So first off, I'm going to start with the MvC2 script... however, there is one thing that may kill it from being exactly the same as CvS2's: the projectiles in MvC2 could be dynamically allocated, as I have found no pattern between the addresses.

EDIT: Found the pattern; turns out their allocation scheme is just weird.
Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 07:38:14 pm by Jesuszilla
#146  October 05, 2015, 12:30:53 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
MvC2 script updated with hitbox viewer. Because there's 188 projectiles (and Cap's shield for P1-P6), I decided to have the object list dynamically populate. It may not be sorted, but it's better than having to scroll through nearly 200 objects.

Requires DEmul 0.7a_310715

-Whiplash-
Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 12:38:48 am by Jesuszilla
#147  October 05, 2015, 01:00:53 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
K, pausing works again. (weird that it didn't before, maybe I was using the wrong version?)

anyway thanks a lot. I don't have much free time right now but I'm very happy regardless.

also, cables gun:

travels at a velocity of 12

also the projectile gave me these hitboxes

Clsn2: 4
  Clsn2[0] = -20,-70,56,0
  Clsn2[1] = -12,44,-12,44
  Clsn2[2] = -26,-38,68,-2
  Clsn2[3] = -26,-38,68,-2
Clsn1: 2
  Clsn1[0] = 0,-257,0,771
  Clsn1[1] = -1073,515,513,2567

WHAT THE FUCK. I have nothing to say about this, it makes no damn sense.

#148  October 05, 2015, 01:08:18 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Yeah, I can't explain Cable's gun, either.

Also what you're looking at is actually the shell that flies off when he fires.

EDIT: Apparently the "active" flag I found was actually the "visible" flag. Since Cable's projectile is not visible, this flag will obviously be 0. Now searching for the actual "active" flag...

EDIT2: I found the actual "active" flag. Only one problem, though... it doesn't fucking clear.
So for now, enjoy all the data you could possibly use from this:

Code:
Clsn2: 1
  Clsn2[0] = -10,-10,14,10
Clsn1: 1
  Clsn1[0] = -54,-6,10,6

EDIT3: Script updated. Can now find invisible projectiles and some better compatibility with CotA character CLSNs since theirs are weird. CLSN1 will show in the stance now but that is the throw box. -Whiplash-
Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 06:03:35 am by Jesuszilla
#149  October 07, 2015, 10:03:34 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Using this for my Ryu now. I am LOVING it. I really love that it keeps the CLSN data facing toward 2P no matter which direction they are facing. Makes much fewer movements on my part. <3
#150  October 22, 2015, 04:26:44 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
from PM, leaving anonymous since I didn't ask before doing this said:
I can't get the cvs2 table to work in cheat engine. I've tried just about everything and it stops responding when I hit start diagnostics
I started with it working fine for me. Then I tried again this week and it was doing the same thing. So I knew something must have changed. And the only thing I'd messed with was the video graphics settings.

So while the game was running and while Cheat Engine was stuck not responding I began trying different settings to find out what I had used on 1st run.

I ended up getting it to work with GSD 10
Adapter: Default Hardware Device
Renderer: Direct3D10 (Software)

To note I actually got CE working by upgrading to Windows 10 as well. The video renderer didn't cause it to stop responding in it.
But I had other issues with Win10 and came back to Windows 7.

So if anyone else has this issue mess around with your video settings.
#151  October 22, 2015, 08:05:04 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
I don't have 3d10. I have 9 or 11

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#152  October 22, 2015, 08:46:35 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Did you try all your configurations? That was just how I got it working. I didn't test many other combinations. That might not be the only one and it may even be system specific.

Just run the emulator run CE and hit diagnostic like you've been doing. It should stop responding. Now go through all your video options and see if any of them will work for you.

Worst case scenario you send me SFF and air files and I'll get you the CLSN data.
#153  October 26, 2015, 03:09:58 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
EDIT3: Script updated. Can now find invisible projectiles and some better compatibility with CotA character CLSNs since theirs are weird. CLSN1 will show in the stance now but that is the throw box. -Whiplash-

Weird how I never get notified about these things. anyway, I still don't have time. Probably on study week I will be able to code seriously. Thanks man, it means a lot to me.
#154  October 30, 2015, 12:30:55 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yo JZ, would you be willing to make another button that could output the push box as a CLSN too? So I can get a better idea on the sizes of some of these?
#155  October 30, 2015, 08:07:08 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Sure, it's pretty simple. I'll try to get around to it this weekend.
#156  October 30, 2015, 08:28:49 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Sweet.
My Ryu's push box was a tad too wide compared to the CLSN2

His cross up MK wasn't hitting. I just kinda used the image in the preview box to try and tweak the width.
#157  October 30, 2015, 09:04:43 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
If a crossup isn't hitting, it probably isn't width, but the height. You need to implement "variable height" using PlayerPush, using the lower height of the pushbox and check if it's overlapping the height of the opponent.
#158  October 30, 2015, 09:37:44 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Height seemed pretty close to what the preview image had in regard to CLSN placement. But the width was extending past the clsn1. After I shrank it the cross up began hitting. Though it could've been a mix of height and width being wrong. Anyway being able to see the exact size of the box in relation to the CLSN in game should fix future issues like this.
#159  February 21, 2016, 05:43:25 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
I updated the VSav/SFZ3 script again. Turns out I was reading the wrong leg box this entire time... oops.

@Just No Point: I'm not sure when I'll get around to a Vampire Hunter script, but stay tuned, I guess. I sort of need to focus on personal things/projects for a while.
#160  February 21, 2016, 01:29:32 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I guess all the leg boxes I happened to look at online coincidently looked like what your LUA was pumping out so I thought they were all correct! :p
Guess I know what I'll be redoing next! Thanks for the update.

While I hope you hurry and get on the Hunter script because it'd save me a ton of time I can still use the old way with mame a video recorder and ghostwin to get the NW CLSN data. :)

Thanks for saying you'll get on it though!