YesNoOk

CVS Lilith (with the new sprites) (Read 7662 times)

Started by GigaHertz, July 27, 2015, 05:10:54 am
Share this topic:
CVS Lilith (with the new sprites)
#1  July 27, 2015, 05:10:54 am
I only changed the sprites and completed the missed

who made the sprites?

Download: CVS Lilith

Re: CVS Lilith (with the new sprites)
#2  July 27, 2015, 05:55:56 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
This is a pretty nice Lilith, but oh my god, the majority of her palettes are way too vibrant.

Shit

DW

#3  July 27, 2015, 03:59:24 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Li Kun made the sprites overall. He hadn't made her gethits and all yet though, but since he included her with Morrigan for Darkness Illusion and all, he inadvertently pretty much made Lilith in the process. This looks as if someone made(well edited) the remaining required stuff needed to make her with these sprites. I'll have to look over the entire SFF to see what's all available. That aside, since this is overall just an edit of Waru's Lilith, there isn't much to say. You didn't fix any of the issues his has(like infinite juggling in the corner with normals and huge grab clsns/grabbing p2 who's out of range or behind you, etc.) and the clsns for some instances look to be unchanged at all, like her stance and walking clsns.

This spriteset is much wider and taller than her DS set. You can't just use the same clsns between them. Well, you can, but you shouldn't. As they don't match up well. Considering this, I haven't checked just yet, but you may have her head/mid.pos off as well. Her forward roll is really floaty. Her cr.HK make a run sound on startup...? It isn't the right sliding snd. She's ok though aside from that. Although I'd suggest scaling her down a bit. I'm not sure who added the gethits and all, but they're Li Kun's sprites overall. I'm hoping that one day, he'll get around to doing it himself. Though until that day comes, this will suffice. Appears to have everything needed...

EDIT:

Upon thorough comparisons with Lilith's sprites in our(Li Kun and myself) Morrigan and this set, this seems to be like an early concept version. The shading and detail is lacking and the overly vibrant pals don't help this any(make warmer pals to help "mask" this). There's a good amount of things missing as well, that she doesn't actually need, but would be nice to have. Her walk back anim isn't here, as I see you just H-flipped her walk fwd anim for it. However, I would have just animated her walk fwd in a reverse pattern, it'd look better than what you did imo. There's also a few pal problems(most of which are present in her bunny girl Lv3 sprites) and the alignment of them are mostly off in comparison to what Li Kun had done. All and all, it's not bad, though I'm gonna stick with my initial hope of Li Kun picking this up himself in the future. It's a bit lackluster compared to his Morrigan and Lilith sprites in said Morrigan. Compare them for yourself, and you'll definitely see the difference in shading and detail.
Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 07:46:03 pm by LegendWolf
#4  July 28, 2015, 07:05:53 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Good job,
Looks like a good edit to me.
Only few things bugs me.

-She seems to use some of regular Morrigan moves instead of Lilith's. (not sure about it)
-She have some color problems in leg area when she do some moves (some inverted colors?)

I didn't see these problems in Li Kun's sprites. Perhaps some comversion, palette problem...

Hope it can be fixed.
#5  July 30, 2015, 11:10:01 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
So, ur back? It seen ya in a grip. Good to see u still at it my friend.
#6  July 31, 2015, 05:11:35 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
NICE!! if you give me permission I can revamp little the srites mi amigo, no matter is good work

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu