Share this topic:

Vampire_vAN

Dark-Gallon
#1  May 13, 2009, 07:00:29 PM
Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 09:46:22 PM by Vampire_vAN
Re: Dark-Gallon
#2  May 13, 2009, 08:04:16 PM
  • I Am Better Than You!
wow looks very interestng.  Testing now!
#3  May 13, 2009, 08:41:10 PM
  • FUCK YOUR FACE. ;-)
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
anything different in moves or stance? I hope this isnt a pallette/ name change and actually is a decent "Evil" edit.

Anyways, Gonna find out now.  :ninja:

EDIT: I should have known..... All it is is a name and pallette change. Nothing new at all. No moves no change in stance or gameplay. Fuckin gay.
Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 08:47:21 PM by The SHOCKER

MDI

#4  May 13, 2009, 08:52:30 PM
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
anything different in moves or stance? I hope this isnt a pallette/ name change and actually is a decent "Evil" edit.

Anyways, Gonna find out now.  :ninja:

EDIT: I should have known..... All it is is a name and pallette change. Nothing new at all. No moves no change in stance or gameplay. Fuckin gay.

Damn that sucks. Dude should have at least added the flashing effect that Dark Gallon has.  :-\
ey
#5  May 14, 2009, 08:21:12 AM
  • ◄ フェニックス・エンドソング►
    • Indonesia
Huuuh.. Disappointment...

Vampire_vAN

#6  May 14, 2009, 02:44:46 PM
 --; Mmm I think they expected a rubbish type Metroker with Christmas lights. sorry then.  :-\ Regarding the effect of flash if you have it.
#7  May 14, 2009, 03:13:36 PM
  • FUCK YOUR FACE. ;-)
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
--; Mmm I think they expected a rubbish type Metroker with Christmas lights.

No... We expected an actual EDIT. Not a shitty pallette job and name change. You didnt even edit anything Moves or looks wise. Fuckin A you could have changed his stance, did a better job with the pallettes, actually make him "Dark" or "Evil" with different moves.

I wasent expecting a Metroker edit..... But it would have been better than the shit you just posted.  --;

Just release them as horrible pallettes rather than a whole character that you did nothing too execpt change his name, portrait, and pallettes.

MDI

#8  May 14, 2009, 08:59:49 PM
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
--; Mmm I think they expected a rubbish type Metroker with Christmas lights.

No... We expected an actual EDIT. Not a shitty pallette job and name change. You didnt even edit anything Moves or looks wise. Fuckin A you could have changed his stance, did a better job with the pallettes, actually make him "Dark" or "Evil" with different moves.

I wasent expecting a Metroker edit..... But it would have been better than the shit you just posted.  --;

Just release them as horrible pallettes rather than a whole character that you did nothing too execpt change his name, portrait, and pallettes.

:o

I was dissapointed too, but no need to get that angry!

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Dark Talbain was almost exactly the same as normal Talbain. The only difference is the palette, the fact that his super move sprite has more of a large firey face, and the glowing effect. No need for people to get extremely enraged!
ey
#9  May 15, 2009, 12:03:13 AM
Apparently MUGEN > Life for some people.  --;

GT

#10  May 15, 2009, 12:17:15 AM
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Yeah, Some Are Too Dedicated/Into It.
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#11  May 15, 2009, 01:05:51 AM
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Well, there is a case for misleading advertising. Based off of Splodes doesn't seem to be as accurate as "is Splodes".
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.