YesNoOk

Fighter Creator - Main Thread (Read 631705 times)

Started by CSGames, December 08, 2013, 03:52:48 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fighter Creator
#121  July 16, 2015, 09:21:48 am
  • Fighter Creator Developer
    • fightercreator.webs.com
Fighter Creator - Quick Update - 7/16/15

[ DEMO VERSION UPDATE ]

* Just the example project, can now be opened in the editor using the demo version of Fighter Creator. ( Press the play test button, after loading up the project, to play the example game. )

Includes the updated .exe and Example Project

DOWNLOAD

[ FUTURE WORK ]

Been working on adding support for 3D stages, characters will be coming soon after. Cinematic creation will be getting an overhaul to work more like how you would expect a cinematic editor to work.And I have also been working on a full game with the engine which, a lot of the game's systems will become the default setup for new projects, making it even easier to get a game up and running with the ability to still retool things to your liking.
#122  July 16, 2015, 09:46:28 am
  • Furry Fighting Game Trash
    • Canada
Sorry for bothering you, it seems that Fighter Creator V2.0 has been deleted from MediaFire?
#123  July 16, 2015, 09:50:39 am
Yeah, the latest version is 3.0.
#124  August 07, 2015, 05:08:48 pm
    • UK
At the risk of sounding like a total noob...

The images are gone. "Image not found", for around 7/8ths of the pics there.
#125  August 07, 2015, 10:51:14 pm
Yeah I know, I delete a lot of the older images of the engine that aren't really needed anymore.
#126  August 07, 2015, 10:52:26 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
For those who haven't been following this frequently, will the next update have a nice overview of everything or video for it in general?
#127  August 07, 2015, 11:18:05 pm
Well I have a thread that contains all of the old updates posted so you can see all of the changes that have occurred since release.
#128  August 07, 2015, 11:40:43 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Fair enough, I'll give it a look.

In the future when the program is more or less complete, will you allow the GUI to be customizable? Paid versions of course.
#129  August 07, 2015, 11:55:13 pm
I will look into adding support for that.
#130  September 21, 2015, 07:17:21 pm
Just came up with a new concept that will work much better than templates, will be posting another update before the end of this week.
#131  September 22, 2015, 09:29:32 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Just very quick thoughts from opening it up and trying to work without watching or reading your tutorials. I'm about to do so but these seem like they should be easier for me to find.

I cannot find a way to make this in windowed mode. I'll need to have several windows open spanning 2 monitors I was wanting to move the program to the 2nd screen but couldn't figure out how.
On the subject of my work process. I overlay my video files over Fighter Factory or MUGEN to make sure everything is lining up correctly to the source game. To do so I use a program called GhostWin to make the apps have a transparency.  So that's another reason I need to be able to have in in window form.

I couldn't find how to import sprites at all. I was clicking all over the place :P I'm sure it'll be obvious once I watch some videos.
#132  September 23, 2015, 12:45:14 am
Yeah, I'm bringing back the 'Fighter Creator Explained' thread so I can post all tutorials and descriptions there.
Currently the program cannot be ran in Windowed mode but, I will updating the UI for this by the end of the week.
Sprite importing was shown in the Character template video, you can grab sprites from folders or, individually : https://youtu.be/NOLMSbt_WWg?t=1m44s
Re: Fighter Creator - Main Thread
#133  September 30, 2015, 06:26:52 pm
  • Fight
    • Brazil
Is there any similarity between its engine and 2D Fighter Maker Enterbrain?
#134  October 02, 2015, 08:42:03 pm
@Beto,

The only similarities between FM and FC is the both are point and click Fighting game creators. Other than that, FC uses a completely different design that gives users much more control over their projects.
#135  October 02, 2015, 11:13:15 pm
  • Fight
    • Brazil
I tried to test the demo, but this error occurred when I tried to open the program

#136  October 02, 2015, 11:32:43 pm
#137  October 24, 2015, 07:03:53 pm
  • Fight
    • Brazil
Well, he did not work on my pc, I think it's because of the settings, next year I intend to buy a new one there who knows ?!

I have some more questions, will one day be possible to run it on multiple systems as OpenBOR?
#138  October 25, 2015, 12:34:05 am
@Beto: You mean the DirectX installation didn't work? Or you installed the right DirectX version and Fighter Creator still didn't work?
#139  October 25, 2015, 12:59:58 am
  • Fight
    • Brazil
That's right, he just does not open
#140  October 25, 2015, 01:07:20 am
@Beto: Still the same error message or something else?