YesNoOk

(IKEMEN Only) Command Lists for OHMSBY-styled characters (Read 77677 times)

Started by dreadedpotato, February 17, 2024, 07:00:26 am
Share this topic:
Re: (IKEMEN Only) Command Lists for OHMSBY-styled characters
#41  June 24, 2024, 02:03:04 am
    • USA
Movelists for Resentone's newly released Hyde (UNI2), Lucario and Reimu are now available. Additionally, Eltnum's movelist has been updated to reflect the recent changes she received. Those changes are:
  • Added Eltnum's new crouching C to Command Normals and Basic Chains.
  • Etherlite Ground has been updated to indicate the move's B version can now be held.
Movelists for Forla's latest releases (Julielle, Noroko and Yuna) are also available. These would have been out a bit sooner, but localizing the movelists of their Korean characters takes extra time. More details on the localization process for Julielle and Yuna can be found in the spoiler below for those who are curious.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#42  July 09, 2024, 12:32:09 am
    • USA
Movelists for TornilloOxiado's newly released Black Battler and Zeta are now available.
#43  July 21, 2024, 02:47:51 am
    • USA
Several movelists for OHMSBY's characters have been updated to reflect changes made in their recent additions to the official releases. Additionally, the movelist for Vinnie's Akiha was updated. Details on the changes can be found in the OHMSBY Update Changelog document that was added to the collection.
#44  August 09, 2024, 03:52:43 pm
    • USA
Feels like it's been a while, huh? A movelist for TornilloOxiado's newly released Galacta Knight is now available. I've also been working on a movelist for DigitalJinny's Gran who released a few weeks back, but progress has been slow because I can't figure out his wind level mechanic. From the testing I've been doing, it doesn't appear to do anything in any capacity, but if that's the case then why does he have a Distortion Drive to raise it? And if it does actually do something, what is it? If anyone is willing to clear this up for me, it would be much appreciated.
#45  August 09, 2024, 07:11:06 pm
  • DerRedstar
  • I'll brb.
    • Paraguay
    • sites.google.com/view/tornillo-oxidado-edits/characters?authuser=0
Feels like it's been a while, huh? A movelist for TornilloOxiado's newly released Galacta Knight is now available. I've also been working on a movelist for DigitalJinny's Gran who released a few weeks back, but progress has been slow because I can't figure out his wind level mechanic. From the testing I've been doing, it doesn't appear to do anything in any capacity, but if that's the case then why does he have a Distortion Drive to raise it? And if it does actually do something, what is it? If anyone is willing to clear this up for me, it would be much appreciated.

You need to press / hold B+C to charge Power Raise levels, once you release the button Gran does said attack, the attack is stronger depending on the level, it's up to 4 levels.
By pressing A at the same time you're holding B+C, Gran will automatically go into neutral state and the Wind Level is storaged for the next time you press B+C.
#46  August 09, 2024, 09:44:27 pm
    • USA
You need to press / hold B+C to charge Power Raise levels, once you release the button Gran does said attack, the attack is stronger depending on the level, it's up to 4 levels.
By pressing A at the same time you're holding B+C, Gran will automatically go into neutral state and the Wind Level is storaged for the next time you press B+C.
Thanks for the help! Movelists for Gran and EX Gran are now available in Digital Jinny's collection.
#47  August 16, 2024, 08:32:32 am
    • USA
The movelists for Vinnie's Asuna and Selvaria have been updated to reflect their new Exceed Accel attacks.