YesNoOk

Is there a char that uses a replay system like Street Fighter EX (Read 3905 times)

Started by DosKillerFighterTrue, October 25, 2024, 06:26:47 pm
Is there a char that uses a replay system like Street Fighter EX
#1  October 25, 2024, 06:26:47 pm
    • Argentina
Hello, I was inspired to make this post:https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/how-make-replay-system-street-fighter-ex2-my-char-199493.0.html

Apologize accidentally deleted this post.

I'm curious if there's a char that uses a replay similar to street fighter ex. I also wanted a replay but unfortunately he's busy and promised to get back to that topic. And he still hasn't answered. So I came to look for a char that uses a replay similar to street fighter ex that activates when the fight ends or during a special movement. I just want to know if there's a char that uses the replay to add to my street fighter ex chars. Garuda, Shadow Geist, Skullomania and Hokuto as updated, and fight against the corrosover. and learn how to use it, I know it can be complex. But sometimes there are people who can achieve the impossible. Nowadays there is a chance that there are people who are fans of Mugen who can create such complex games. It is also the reason I publish this post here. If you know a char that uses the replay like sfex I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

(I apologize for my English, I use Google Translator)
Re: Is there a char that uses a replay system like Street Fighter EX
#2  October 25, 2024, 06:35:03 pm
    • Argentina
THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP POSTING! I NEVER KNEW THAT MY POST WAS AN INSPIRATION TO MAKE THIS POST! I WAS ABOUT TO GIVE UP! I HOPE SOMEONE KNOWS A CHAR THAT HAS A REPLAY LIKE SFEX SO THEY CAN GUIDE ME!
#3  October 25, 2024, 06:42:31 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Request subforum is for requests of characters you know they exist, has the author name and can't find online, so you ask for help if someone else has it.

If you want to know if a character exists and don't know if it was created already, then you use THIS THREAD INSTEAD to get an answer instead to make (again) a question like this

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#4  October 26, 2024, 11:32:00 am
    • Argentina
oh ok...