YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 1172318 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#1221  June 27, 2024, 07:00:34 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Yeah, I ultimately left the game awhile ago too because I was just so tired of the absolutely insane powercreep, the absolute headache inducing way to power up characters even BEFORE we get to the Awakenings and how you literally need A3+ just to make the character you went all in for even remotely viable and they would get powercrept in a fucking month meaning all of that time of working on the unit is absolutely meaningless and worthless.

I still spent an okay amount of money on the game(Probably close to $200) and I don't really regret getting Cassandra, it just further shows the game was on it's days the instant they went deep above FES with SS and BS(I think it was that which started it? Fuck, I can't even remember how many times they did that shit) and incentivized the fuck out of Imprints, Awakenings and then shit like Plug-ins and the like.
The game was fucked from the start being in the hands of Netmarble but that seems to be the case with all Fighting Game Gachas.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#1222  June 27, 2024, 09:41:02 pm
    • USA
Yeah, I ultimately stopped playing the game around 2 to 3 years ago, right after the SFV collab, simply because, while I spent hours grinding the game, I got no rewards, couldn't even get a single character awakened for playing hours on end everyday, and the powercreep was just off the charts.

That's why the petition was started, I'm hopeful that if an offline version is possible, it would definitely bring a lot of fun onto the PvE side and allow easy usage of all these fun characters without having to deal with all the bs