YesNoOk

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker Club By KadeemTheKing (Read 10751 times)

Started by Jerrydrizzt, September 04, 2007, 02:11:34 pm
Share this topic:
Michael Jackson's Moonwalker Club By KadeemTheKing
#1  September 04, 2007, 02:11:34 pm
  • JD
    • www.freewebs.com/jerrydrizzt
Well after showing Some pics of this stage in my Tobi Thread, some people said they wanted it, so i asked KadeemtheKing (the stages Creator and he is my Sensei in stage Coding ^^) and he said i had permission to release it for him because he accidently deleted it from his Hardrive >_<. So here's KadeemTheKing's Michael Jackson Moonwalker club stage ^^.

Features:
Animation: Yes
Music : Yes (Included With Download)

Links:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/739p9f
http://www.This link no longer works, sorry/?d=6DL4F4UG

ENJOY !!
Re: Michael Jackson's Moonwalker Club By KadeemTheKing
#2  September 04, 2007, 02:21:50 pm
  • heh i create stages...
    • www.freewebs.com/nlck09
thanks goes with jackson easily.  ;D
#3  September 04, 2007, 03:06:41 pm
  • Fiercest Wii in all the Grand Line!
    • muohio.facebook.com/profile.php?id=7727301
haha this is awesome, thanks

#4  September 04, 2007, 07:08:50 pm
  • do it or i will kick you
thanks dude this will go perfect with mj
#5  September 04, 2007, 08:26:27 pm
ROFL!
The key to happiness is not to mourn on the past, or to worry about tomorrow - but to live here and now. In the present. Honestly and earnestly.
#6  September 04, 2007, 09:20:44 pm
  • *The Shadow*
    • www.freewebs.com/plaza24
awesome XD
#7  September 05, 2007, 12:10:22 am
    • www-personal.umich.edu/~tdkim/ziltama/
I cannot be the first person to notice that...there is NO floor for the fighters to stand on.  You could have at least edited out some background objects or just create a new level with a blank floor.  The extra Jacksons seem odd too.
#8  September 05, 2007, 11:15:30 am
There is just a black bar at the bottom for the "floor".  The deltas are completely off as well.
#9  September 05, 2007, 11:42:27 am
  • I've got ballllls of steeellll.
With some minor tweaking, this could be a very fun stage.  I agree with the lack of floor comments.
#10  September 05, 2007, 01:07:43 pm
    • www.freewebs.com/toonmugen/
Looks good
has anyone whos played that game noticed MJ looks for little kids who are hideing in the closets ???

Demitri 45%
#11  September 05, 2007, 02:05:55 pm
  • JD
    • www.freewebs.com/jerrydrizzt
I cannot be the first person to notice that...there is NO floor for the fighters to stand on.  You could have at least edited out some background objects or just create a new level with a blank floor.  The extra Jacksons seem odd too.

Well dont complain to me its not my stage its Kadeem's He made this stage in a rush it was really just trying to make a funny stage so he really wasnt at his full potential when he made this.

There is just a black bar at the bottom for the "floor".  The deltas are completely off as well.

Well yeah the black Bar kind of annoyed me as well, but at least you walk on something  :sugoi:, and he messed the deltas up.......*Checks Def File*.......... Oh God he did ><, He Doesnt usually do that he must have really been in a rush ><.
#12  September 06, 2007, 06:02:56 am
>.< lol yeah... I made this stage late at night in a big rush.... I  only did it as a joke stage anyhow, because someone turned a .gif that I was using that day a lot into individual pictures I never expected it to be taken as a serious stage.... it was just something to take up time/ laugh about

edit: I remember now... the black bar was just for the floor because I didn't want to bother to edit the stage/add a floor all together.... and at the same time I didn't want it so that the characters would fall on black nothingness... or on that counter thing in the middle.....  oh well....  =/  I think I added a layerno=1 on there... if not then I was just being really lazy lol...  ;P if you guys are really that "bothered" by it though I guess I cooooooooooooould go and fix it >.>
Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 06:07:51 am by kadeemtheking
#13  September 22, 2007, 02:29:39 pm
  • my avatar is there, look harder.
I need a revolution.
#14  September 22, 2007, 03:47:45 pm
  • Fiercest Wii in all the Grand Line!
    • muohio.facebook.com/profile.php?id=7727301
The only thing I've seen the black bar affect is the Killer Whale character. You can see where he is while he's supposed to be underwater.

#15  September 23, 2007, 08:11:21 am
okay, why does it matter?
at least u have the stage.
BE HAPPY! >:D

Uh, it's called giving feedback.  Let me clarify that...useful feedback.  It's a release.  All releases get feedback.  This is a stage.  After playing this stage, it's kinda broken.  No floor and wrong deltas.