YesNoOk

Morrigan Aensland (Marvel vs. Capcom 1 Gameplay) by MH Styles (Read 22475 times)

Started by MH Styles, July 05, 2023, 12:45:39 pm
Share this topic:
Morrigan Aensland (Marvel vs. Capcom 1 Gameplay) by MH Styles
New #1  July 05, 2023, 12:45:39 pm
    • Jordan
[PREVIEW]

This is my biggest work and I'm proud of it, it's the only character that I "created" not "edited".

As the title suggests, this Morrigan plays like she did in the first Marvel vs. Capcom as accurate as I can, if you think you can improve it, go ahead but don't forget to credit me.

Gotta give credit to some MUGEN creators for their own edits that helped me to complete this character:
-hsiehtm
-Mouser
-DarkWolf13
-REDHOT
-misao
-Aaron Alejandro

and thanks to you for downloading this character, enjoy.

[Update]

I disabled Lilith mode, I tried to implement it just like other edits but it didn't work out as I hoped, so it Morrigan mode only now, maybe I'll do a sepearate Lilith mode in the future if I got the chance.

[Update no. 2]
Lilith mode has been added as a seperate mode.

[Download Link]

https://www.mediafire.com/file/m1dvzmiqc2tdq4v/Morrigan_MvC.rar/file
Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 12:54:28 pm by MH Styles
Re: Morrigan Aensland (Marvel vs. Capcom 1 Gameplay) by MH Styles
#2  July 05, 2023, 07:20:25 pm
    • Brazil
Wait, wasn't this already released? Anyway, do you plan to make Lilith mode as a separate character, maybe? Oh, and a little complaint, not sure if this is accurate to MvC1, but Darkness Illusion and Eternal Slumber deal almost the same damage, despite the power cost difference.
#3  July 06, 2023, 12:02:28 am
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
Eternal Slumber is an unblockable projectile, hence the higher cost.
#4  July 22, 2023, 12:32:58 pm
    • Jordan
Wait, wasn't this already released? Anyway, do you plan to make Lilith mode as a separate character, maybe? Oh, and a little complaint, not sure if this is accurate to MvC1, but Darkness Illusion and Eternal Slumber deal almost the same damage, despite the power cost difference.

I thought about it, but there are a few things that I need to figure out to make it happen.
However, I also plan to make this character Morrigan mode only, I tried to include both modes using other edits as a reference but things didn't work out for me, maybe one day I'll do it, who knows.