YesNoOk

titiln reviews characters (Read 165542 times)

Started by Titiln, March 22, 2012, 02:55:43 am
Share this topic:
titiln reviews characters
#1  March 22, 2012, 02:55:43 am
hello i am going to review characters here!!!

captain falcon by kamekaze
shadow lady by jmorphman
heart heat harn by melvanainchains
spo ryu by rikard
mr jones by jango
the flash by erradicator
dante by bugya
kanae by aokmaniac
e. honda by thedge
joe by jmorphman
goku by cybaster/balthazar | gen-an by basara-kun
yoma komatsu by bbh
ingrid by crazykoopa | undead_zombie by realredred
fevrier by murasakinobaranohito | scorpion by bleed | d4 kirby by seku
sagojo by ngi | aoko by rajaa | malin by koopakoot | blossom by daigoro | wolverine by vyn
picollo by pioupiou
sftm ryu by nrf | dhalsims by nrf | greenman by veanko | hulk by kamekaze | kamaitachi by d the red cloak | eoh evil ryu by arpa
tobi by laharl | colonel sanders by peg | chucky by ldro
ryu hoshi by human | zou by taichi tanukida | supergirl by toni
batman by alucard | k' by ikarauga | hitosyura by yuuki_n_slash
noel_s by speedy 9199
gator by sxvector | evil ryu by reu | kei by rikard | cm punk by seanaltly | reika murasame by taruse/bbh
football len by k2r | abe by idk | deadpool by the unlimited | torao onigawara by nhk
famardy by o ilusionista | dark eternal champion by supermystery | kamui by kagetsu yuki
d-rugal by ahuron | briaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan by ahuron
blizzard by basara-kun | mr. x's size and palette by seanaltly
battle stormer classics by brazilmugenteam
mr shihan ky by run | huey freeman by quetzacoatl_88 | valerie by navetsea | wonderman by a lot of people |  femina blakey by anarquia b | sf2nes by bia and friends | mr. x  by seanaltly | super mario by shinryoga and neoankh | cycloid omega/sigma by ahuron | rugal by vyn | glados by fhqwhgads7
a bunch of shit from april fools
Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 05:49:15 am by Titiln
Re: titiln reviews characters
#2  March 22, 2012, 03:01:02 am
  • I got a PM.
Agree with the button layout. I personally love the AI for this character though and because of that I would give it a 7. Might not be fun to play but he fun to partner with or fight against.
#3  March 22, 2012, 03:04:20 am
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
can I copy-paste this on triggerall.com?

also... I will ask you something on FB
            Zorf Giudecca
#4  March 22, 2012, 03:08:53 am
yeah you can paste this on triggerall or wherever else but it's not a particularly interesting or lengthy review

-----

hello friends and welcome to my first review in over a decade!!! the first char i will be reviewing is captain falcon by kamekaze and you can download him at http://network.mugenguild.com/kamekaze/

captain falcon's sprites are clearly edited from the m. bison found in snk vs capcom chaos. the sprites are not 100% accurate to falcon's outfit but they get the job done. falcon's voice samples are all there. unfortunately i did not enjoy the button layout at all (maybe it's a new mugen thing which im not aware of because i havent really downloaded characters in years), found the moveset awkward (falcon punch is one button, falcon kick is down+one button, other moves are half circle commands and his air grab special is a super. there is another super that requires a 360 motion and the opponent must have a certain amount of health. i hate both of those things) and didn't really find it a fun character. i was disappointed because i find captain falcon a fun character to use in the smash games. but if you can get used to the button layout and other things then you might like it!!!

i give this character 6/10
Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 11:32:56 pm by Titiln
#5  March 22, 2012, 03:10:15 am
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
yeah, I read it in 1 minute at max

xD
            Zorf Giudecca
#6  March 22, 2012, 03:11:13 am
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
that 360 super is actually I believe an Astral Finish, or at least something akin to it, kind of like a Fatal KO.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#7  March 22, 2012, 03:26:05 am
for my second review it is shadow lady by jmorphman you can download her at this beautiful website http://network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman/index.html

if you check out the screenshots this character looks cool as heck

she can shoot pretty beams and disappear in very neat fashion.

but the truth is she is a joke character. do not let that instantly drive you away from this character because a lot of effort went into making its silly moves. you will at least chuckle at some of the moves or details such as the combo dampener actually restoring the opponent's health at a certain point. i don't have a lot more to say because it is more fun to mess around with this character than trying to review it. if you want something silly to mess around with download this character otherwise don't bother

i give this character 8/10 as a joke character but as a normal character it gets a 0
Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 03:35:27 am by Titiln
#8  March 22, 2012, 03:28:26 am
    • USA
I wish for Titiln to review my whole life.  How does one get on such a list?
#9  March 22, 2012, 03:33:38 am
liquid jake's life by liquid jake and others (no download)

liquid jake was born some years ago and now he posts in a mugen forum. i don't have all the details. whatever he was doing before posting in a mugen forum was probably a better thing, because mugen is kind of a lame activity compared to other activities. it would've been cooler if he was an athlete or a celebrity. other than that his life seems to be going well

i give liquid jake's life 8/10
#10  March 22, 2012, 03:36:07 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
So you're taking requests?
#11  March 22, 2012, 03:36:57 am
yes but don't flood me with requests!!!
#12  March 22, 2012, 03:41:03 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
If you can still download it, review Armando Cantjump
#13  March 22, 2012, 03:41:45 am
please provide links
#14  March 22, 2012, 03:43:37 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
do anything i made the link is under my avatar brought to you by melvana productions (c) 2012
#15  March 22, 2012, 03:44:26 am
    • USA
Yesterday was my birthday, but as that was the greatest thing anyone has ever done, today is now officially my birthday and yesterday can suck it.

For the record, prior to posting in this mugen forum I was doing dishes.  Now I am enjoying a beer while posting in a mugen forum, shortly after reading Titiln's review of my life, which incidentally scored higher than The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

So, in point of fact, all things just keep getting better and better.
#16  March 22, 2012, 03:50:23 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
#17  March 22, 2012, 04:12:13 am
for my third review it is heart heat harn by melvanainchains he can be downloaded at his site. the creator posted in this thread.

not the time to lose one's head.  that's not the way to get ahead in life. it's a shame he wasn't more headstrong. he'll never be the head of a major corporation. with that out of the way, harn is a character found in a weird fighting game i never played so i can't really comment on his accuracy. he has plenty of specials and one super. not a lot of voice samples. i guess melvana was aiming for accuracy, but adding one more super would've been a nice thing since he's limited on that aspect. would be hard to come up with new sprites considering that he's a digitized character but i'm sure something could be done. have him throw that goddamn head or something. this character is okay, anyone that played battle monsters will appreciate it better than i because i have not played that game

i give this character 7/10 because i assume it's accurate to the original game and it doesn't have any glaring errors but it's just not that fun to use but that's mostly the source game being weird i guess
#18  March 22, 2012, 04:22:50 am
    • USA
#19  March 22, 2012, 05:27:08 am
#20  March 22, 2012, 05:32:41 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Are you only doing recent-ish characters?