YesNoOk

Whats Your Training Stage in Mugen? - (DO NOT POST LINKS!!!!) (PICS ACCEPTED) (Read 25081 times)

Started by WatsonGrim69, February 03, 2016, 03:38:48 am
Share this topic:
Whats Your Training Stage in Mugen? - (DO NOT POST LINKS!!!!) (PICS ACCEPTED)
#1  February 03, 2016, 03:38:48 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
 We all kick ass in Mugen. Some worse then others, Which is why these stages were created XD. POST PICS of your Training Stage & below, Type your music of choice. I'm dying to see how others train to hone their skills.  P.S. Don't BS me with KFM Defualt stage. Be creative and show me the surroundings.

TVC Training by ExShadow - Music Choice: Go DJ - Jam Session
Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 01:28:53 pm by WatsonGrim69
Re: Whats Your Training Stage in Mugen? - (DO NOT POST LINKS!!!!) (PICS ACCEPTED)
#2  February 03, 2016, 04:08:11 am
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
Well my Training stage is UNIB Training room by Excahm:

Music choice: Learning One's Craft (Class Notes Stage) from Skullgirls.
Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 04:13:08 am by Shadic12
Re: Whats Your Training Stage in Mugen? - (DO NOT POST LINKS!!!!) (PICS ACCEPTED)
#3  February 03, 2016, 04:21:41 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
The training stage that comes with Mugen.
#4  February 03, 2016, 06:01:17 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Yup, stage0.def
It's honestly where I do all my character testing.
The music I use is "Controls" from Luigi's Mansion.
Also good music for testing out character sounds.
#5  February 03, 2016, 07:53:00 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com

TVC Training by ExShadow

BGM (WWE SmackDown! Here Comes The Pain - BGM 7):
#6  February 03, 2016, 01:25:29 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
#7  February 04, 2016, 12:26:51 am
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
A custom made stage.

When I started creating AIs I thought it was a good idea to have a stage that showed height of characters, range of attacks and distance between characters (all of them useful data for AI creation). This is why evey square is 10 pixels wide.

Turns out that all the necessary data was already contained in the .air files of the chars, and the stage lost its utility.

I keep it nonetheless because it's nice looking and it was my first experience giving a parallaxed floor.

The first version of the stage was blue, but seeing theblue hit boxes was nigh-impossible.

#8  February 04, 2016, 12:30:42 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
A custom made stage.

When I started creating AIs I thought it was a good idea to have a stage that showed height of characters, range of attacks and distance between characters (all of them useful data for AI creation). This is why evey square is 10 pixels wide.

Turns out that all the necessary data was already contained in the .air files of the chars, and the stage lost its utility.

I keep it nonetheless because it's nice looking and it was my first experience giving a parallaxed floor.

The first version of the stage was blue, but seeing theblue hit boxes was nigh-impossible.

I like the colors. Feeling the purple one. Gives it a 16 bit Scott P feel to it. whats the track you listen to while you train?
#9  February 04, 2016, 12:38:22 am
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
It has no BGM. When I'm coding a char I use Shift+F4 hundreds of times (which forces the chars and the stage to be re-loaded, ignoring previous data) to test every change in the code.

Having a BGM re-starting every few seconds isn't a pleasant experience.
#10  February 04, 2016, 02:40:18 am
  • I Like Mario Too
  • Big Megaman Fan
    • Brazil
    • zaptogames@outlook.com
My Mugen Stuff:https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles
People Must Stop Thinking Everyone Is MASTER OF MUGEN...
Ninjas Are Cool (Gouki And Other Japanese Names Sucks!)
#11  February 04, 2016, 05:40:24 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
#12  February 04, 2016, 05:57:48 am
    • USA
I'll make a video next time & show you.
#13  February 04, 2016, 06:03:33 am
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org

no music.
#14  February 04, 2016, 07:27:43 am
  • Raging Fist
Mine was tatsu's training stage he made for add004 but I had another one in my external hard drive. It was Mugenryu's Hi-Training stage
#15  February 04, 2016, 08:09:49 am
    • USA
^ I missed that one. Going to pick it up. Looks cool.

I don't have a specific stage for training, but if I had to pick one that wasn't the default training stage.. it'd probably be hloader's "PDM HALL 2011."
#16  February 04, 2016, 01:27:21 pm
  • Damn, I live like this?
    • USA

I just use Training Zone (Capcom Fighting Jam) by Kung Fu Man & NeoGouki

BGM: Super Smash Bros. 64 - Fighting Polygon Team
#17  February 04, 2016, 04:18:14 pm
  • I Like Mario Too
  • Big Megaman Fan
    • Brazil
    • zaptogames@outlook.com
My Mugen Stuff:https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles
People Must Stop Thinking Everyone Is MASTER OF MUGEN...
Ninjas Are Cool (Gouki And Other Japanese Names Sucks!)
#18  February 05, 2016, 02:06:00 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII

SFIV Training Stage by ExShadow

Training Stage theme from SFIV
#19  February 05, 2016, 02:25:32 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
#20  February 05, 2016, 02:42:13 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
use the edit button ffs