YesNoOk

how to install screenpack in ikemen go ? I can't find on youtube (Read 4919 times)

Started by kamui 2.0, April 26, 2024, 05:18:57 pm
Share this topic:
how to install screenpack in ikemen go ? I can't find on youtube
New #1  April 26, 2024, 05:18:57 pm
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505
Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 03:29:02 pm by DeathScythe
Re: Mhoker's Capcom vs SNK X: Extreme Edition (16:9) - Simple IKEMEN Conversion
#2  April 26, 2024, 07:19:55 pm
sorry, I'm new to ikemen go, but something is off
look  this

also why randomselect out screen

select.def with some chars names, I don't know where to put the chars names , this is a mess

Like I said I'm new to mugen. how the hell a change the timer 999 ? there's no mugen.cfg

OMG, I fixed the issues, if you want select.def and portrait code scale, let me know (it took me hour, since I'm new to ikemen go)
Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 04:28:54 am by kamui 2.0
how the hell I change the time limit to 999
#3  April 26, 2024, 09:11:01 pm
Do I have to change manually or is there mugen.cfg ? I can't find it on ikemen folders
Re: how to install screenpack in ikemen go ? I can't find on youtube
#4  April 26, 2024, 09:48:48 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org

Please avoid necro (reviving old topics) to ask questions, create a new topic for it instead. Also if you have many questions and they are somewhat related, ask everything in the same topic.

Usually you'd set the timer to 999 in mugen.cfg, but since this is Ikemen, the equivalent to mugen.cfg is config.json in the "save" folder. IIRC, you need to open Ikemen GO at least once for these files to appear. You probably will want to change the timing in fight.def from 60 to 6, else it will take forever for the fight to end (it will be 999 seconds instead of 999 deciseconds (one tenth of a second)).

For the select.def, are you sure you're editing the right file? Are you sure the characters are in the right folder? Try filling the select.def with randomselects so you can se the select grid better, then add characters in small portions.

To install a screenpack is the same thing as MUGEN, but instead of mugen.cfg, you edit the path to the screenpack in config.json.

Edit: Also, don't delete your posts, especially after all the work I had to put them together in this topic. I'm restoring them.
Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 09:57:04 pm by DeathScythe
#5  April 26, 2024, 09:59:38 pm
Please avoid necro (reviving old topics) to ask questions, create a new topic for it instead. Also if you have many questions and they are somewhat related, ask everything in the same topic.

Usually you'd set the timer to 999 in mugen.cfg, but since this is Ikemen, the equivalent to mugen.cfg is config.json in the "save" folder. IIRC, you need to open Ikemen GO at least once for these files to appear. You probably will want to change the timing in fight.def from 60 to 6, else it will take forever for the fight to end (it will be 999 seconds instead of 999 deciseconds (one tenth of a second)).

For the select.def, are you sure you're editing the right file? Are you sure the characters are in the right folder? Try filling the select.def with randomselects so you can se the select grid better, then add characters in small portions.

To install a screenpack is the same thing as MUGEN, but instead of mugen.cfg, you edit the path to the screenpack in config.json.

Edit: Also, don't delete your posts, especially after all the work I had to put them together in this topic. I'm restoring them.

Thank u it worked. but I put the time limit to 999, works fine
I have some more question about this screenpack, can I still ask here ? and sorry for reviving old topics !
#6  April 26, 2024, 10:57:08 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org

Yeah, sure. :)
New #7  April 27, 2024, 03:39:19 am
I need more help, why the 2player portrait is always bigger in size than normal, makes the vs screen looks bad, how I fix that ? btw I'm using RagingRowen's version of the screenpack "Mhoker's Capcom vs SNK X: Extreme Edition (16:9) - Simple IKEMEN Conversion"

I'm using all warusaki3 videos and pots all stages, in ikemen go 99Ver., however the grooves bar are hidden somewhere, I read that they fixed this issues an update of ikemen go, however it seems like some part of stages is missing or were cut and I can see the bars

Somebody knows how to fix it ?

Also, it starts at 3:40
the slide works now or is just a beta ?

what's the codes ? only works in single mode. or tag and team mode work too ?

I don't know if it matters, I'm using Active Tag system's POTS, also why the dead chars don't disappear ? Like the bison (not the gouki killed), player 1 in pic
Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 02:28:41 pm by kamui 2.0
#8  April 27, 2024, 01:50:57 pm
Yeah, sure. :)
Can I make another post ? because this post was marked as resolved, is not totally solve, and has nothing to do with the screenpack
is about warusaki3 cut bar grooove and Active Tag system's POTS
thank uuuuuu