YesNoOk

Capcom / Taka Sonic  (Read 7040 times)

Started by yatta.Neo, January 06, 2024, 11:44:00 pm
Share this topic:
Capcom / Taka Sonic
#1  January 06, 2024, 11:44:00 pm
STARTING THE CAPCOM SONIC PROJECT 

im starting the sprite project for Capcom sonic, i'll gladly accept any help and criticism
this is an UPDATE of CPS2 SONIC (these sprites)

unf sprites
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

yatta.NE02k
Re: Capcom / Taka Sonic
#2  January 07, 2024, 12:42:24 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
What does "Taka" mean? What made you create a new thread as well? I really like this new big portrait though, the finger detail on the gloves is so raw.
#3  January 07, 2024, 01:21:18 am
What does "Taka" mean? What made you create a new thread as well? I really like this new big portrait though, the finger detail on the gloves is so raw.

Taka is just the group name for the project lol Capcom is the inspiration. the sonic project is different from my personal sprite thread because its an actual project

yatta.NE02k
#4  January 30, 2024, 02:00:40 am
  • GET FUNKY, BE FUNKY, STAY FUNKY - HUSTLE, HUSTLE!
    • USA
Hey all! Here's some test sprites I contributed to get acquainted with Neo's style. They drew the base sketches, and I cleaned them up.

I'm super passionate about this project, and extremely grateful to have been brought on board!! I'm so excited for what it's future holds, and I think the result is going to be something really unique and special.
Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 02:03:51 am by ponchito
#5  January 31, 2024, 05:07:11 pm
Looks awesome.. can’t wait to see this develop… especially interested in the hypers
#6  February 10, 2024, 01:46:25 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar

Taka is just the group name for the project lol Capcom is the inspiration. the sonic project is different from my personal sprite thread because its an actual project
That's great news. I'm going to keep an eye on this project because this Sonic looks really badass.

Looks awesome.. can’t wait to see this develop… especially interested in the hypers
Same here.