YesNoOk

Super Crazy Jam - Season 4 (Read 2172 times)

Started by Wou Mugen, August 28, 2024, 08:00:18 pm
Share this topic:
Super Crazy Jam - Season 4
#1  August 28, 2024, 08:00:18 pm
  • Progress
  • Divulgação de trabalhos
    • Brazil
Hellow everyone
It is with great pleasure that I come here to announce the new season of Super Crazy Jam.
It has 6 new characters, 4 of which are new (Dante, Goku, Solid Snake and Rick Pickles) in KOF Style, and 6 new stages, all original.
I added more ikemen modes to it and reworked some things in the screenpack.
The story mode now has two endings, one good and one bad for almost all the characters.
I hope you like it and help spread the word, guys.

Re: Super Crazy Jam - Season 4
#2  August 28, 2024, 10:05:00 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Really nice work as expected from you. 

Some minor nitpicks, I've noticed that Dante's movelist appears to have some errors, the Cerberus super is reversed from how it's performed in game, and I can't seem to get High Time to work with the input listed.
#3  August 28, 2024, 10:12:33 pm
  • Progress
    • Brazil
ok, i will fix..

I already have a list of reported bugs
#4  September 02, 2024, 02:22:12 pm
  • Progress
    • Brazil
some bugs have been fixed
#5  September 02, 2024, 04:57:49 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Ok, listen. This is crazy good.

I can not believe that not more people are talking about this.
It is such a love letter to SNK and their earlier works. I feel like the passion and creativity within the stages and the unique original characters translated into KOF-style is just made with so much love. I think the roster itself is weird as hell, but I am not here to judge that, because the craft of them makes them all fun in their own ways. I continue to keep an eye on the progress of this project because it has indeed got my interest, but being able to play it now just makes me so happy, and fuck it, I feel blessed to be able to play something like this.

All I want to say is a huge thank you for working on this project. It is a blast to play.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#6  September 02, 2024, 09:18:23 pm
I think this game has the best cast ever , the story of videogames Is here, and your style Is excellent, I Hope for other great iconic stars, like double dragon or a DC or movie characters, but all the Legends you put here are the best

#7  September 03, 2024, 12:31:55 am
I was thinking that there could be a lot of characters in KOF style that could be suggested to be in the game, like Mario, Cody (not sure if he would count as a Street Fighter rep), but very good job! The sprites of the new characters can be used by other authors? I'm curious.
#8  September 03, 2024, 01:21:19 pm
  • Progress
    • Brazil
I think this game has the best cast ever , the story of videogames Is here, and your style Is excellent, I Hope for other great iconic stars, like double dragon or a DC or movie characters, but all the Legends you put here are the best

Thanks brother.. more news soon

I was thinking that there could be a lot of characters in KOF style that could be suggested to be in the game, like Mario, Cody (not sure if he would count as a Street Fighter rep), but very good job! The sprites of the new characters can be used by other authors? I'm curious.

Any material from the game can be used as long as I put the credits