YesNoOk

Minion Pig (V2) Released (Read 2317 times)

Started by DeluxeGamer705, March 01, 2024, 05:50:14 pm
Share this topic:
Minion Pig (V2) Released
#1  March 01, 2024, 05:50:14 pm
  • Gaming is so fun!
    • Poland
    • sites.google.com/view/dxgsmugensite/main-page

This is a remake of my first Mugen character, Minion Pig. It's a massive revamp of most of its stuff, with three moves being repurposed from the older version, but with differences and other stuff. Also, some new stuff has been given to it, and it's button layout now uses three buttons for normals, though it still uses the remaining three buttons for some other moves, therefore still being a six-button character.

You can get it here:
https://sites.google.com/view/dxgsmugensite/characters

Like always, any feedback is welcome.

EDIT: I've noticed a small issue with Minion Pig - its additional palettes revert to the first palette in-game. I'll try to fix it.
EDIT 2: Palette issues seem to be fixed. I've saved the sprite file to another format, which fixed the palettes. Make sure you re-download Minion Pig to have the palettes fixed. ;)

Also known as "BartekZioomPro" (crappy name, I know).
Playin' Mugen since 2017, creating content since 2022.
Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 09:45:31 pm by DeluxeGamer705
Re: Minion Pig (V2) Released
#2  March 02, 2024, 10:40:26 am
  • Gaming is so fun!
    • Poland
Looks like I've noticed another palette issue I've missed, where the hyper portrait used its own palette instead of sharing with the other ones. This is now fixed (and as a result, Minion Pig has been very slightly updated to v2.0.1). Sorry about that! :)

#3  March 03, 2024, 03:01:52 pm
  • Gaming is so fun!
    • Poland
Boy, another hotfix. This one truly fixed all palette issues caused by one file, which itself has received some improvements. Sorry about all of those. Now these things should finally be fixed for real. ::)

#4  March 21, 2024, 05:32:28 pm
  • Gaming is so fun!
    • Poland
Now it's time for the REAL update. Minion Pig has been updated to v2.1!
Changelog:

- Bottom Balloon now causes soft knockdown when the opponent is airbone.
-- However, in order to prevent any possible infinites, its cooldown was increased and now it lasts for a whole second before it can be used again if it hits the opponent.
- Balloon Barrage now causes hard knockdown and its pausetime if it hits the opponent is slightly longer (6 - 8).
- Fixed a bug in the projectile immunity against a certain character where Minion Pig could be hit while using the super jump.