YesNoOk

Kaine by BDC (Read 5409 times)

Started by Makurayami, July 09, 2013, 02:41:37 am
Share this topic:
Kaine by BDC
#1  July 09, 2013, 02:41:37 am
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
This is how you recognize a character is polished or not : when small details are taken care of to provide the best experience possible.
Re: Kaine by BDC
#2  July 09, 2013, 03:02:38 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
So BDC wanted 100 likes on his youtube video so this character could get released ? And after that he puts a readme in the character quoting the hate messages he got on the youtube page ?
How pathetic can you be...

Overall, misalignment everywhere, totally uninspired character that brings nothing new, half-assed sprite edits that look really bad, Super BG font makes me puke, combo-ability is very loose and feels horrible, bindings during all the throws is average, hitsounds are bad at times, no movelist, and I can go on forever.

At least I didn't find infinites from my 1 minute of play.
#3  July 09, 2013, 03:14:52 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
You should read the release thread if you found the readme entertaining.
#4  July 09, 2013, 03:16:00 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Never thought I would see the day where I would see someone compete with Shinra in the ego department.

Then again, this is from Volzilla's forum so I'm not surprised at all.

Pretty standard fare. These guys will eat any crap that remotely resembles any sort of comic book character.
Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 03:19:55 pm by Darkflare
#5  July 09, 2013, 03:29:59 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Then again, this is from Volzilla's forum so I'm not surprised at all.

how many fucking forums does this guy have/need anyway? Last I checked, MMV was his latest one and its still active.

Posted: July 09, 2013, 03:45:39 pm

Spoiler: Long Ass Copypasta from the Release Thread (click to see content)

Good Lord.

So who's willing to go into the lion's den and provide some actual feedback?
#6  July 09, 2013, 03:46:32 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Volzilla is a control freak. He's not satisfied until he controls every "comic book character" creator.

No wait, hold up. Wasn't Volz kicked out when that forum was CvG?

Shit ain't worth it, Rice. I know for sure that they definitely will ban you for any feedback you may provide. Hell, the creator is an ADMIN there.
#7  July 09, 2013, 03:47:29 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Volzzilla is not in Crusader Cast... He's loooooooooooooooong gone.
He is over at that Mugen Multiverse thing.

Then again, bdc didn't actually want the character released, but people begged for it... so he made up a joke that 100 likes on Youtube would make him release him... That happend and he still did not want to release him, since it was not finish... Talk about beggers lol
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#8  July 09, 2013, 03:51:11 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
No wait, hold up. Wasn't Volz kicked out when that forum was CvG?

He was, then he moved on to create his own forum. I'd have to imagine you'd have to royally fuck up when the forum staff ends up banning one of its own admins.

Shit ain't worth it rice. I know for sure that they definitely will ban you for any feedback you may provide.

Its not like I particularly care if I get banned from there or not, but someone has to be the voice of reason. If they end up silencing that voice then that's their own fault. I have nothing to lose.

GOH

#9  July 09, 2013, 03:59:03 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
As an avid reader of the new Scarlet Spider comics this makes me sad in the pants.

Sigh.
#10  July 09, 2013, 04:00:04 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Its not like I particularly care if I get banned from there or not, but someone has to be the voice of reason. If they end up silencing that voice then that's their own fault. I have nothing to lose.

This is one of those times where you're just wasting your time. You'll have better luck convincing Wlanmania and his friends to stop making bad characters.
#11  July 09, 2013, 07:06:31 pm
  • Celestial Tear: Video games and comics collide
    • USA
    • trexrell44@hotmail.com
Feedback is cool at Crusader Cast. I'm sure BDC would really take all comments into consideration. Any type of feedback would be put into the overall quality of the character. I know if you tell him whats misaligned etc etc he would be sure to fix it. The sprites are pretty good and clean in my opinion. There are no gaping holes  in the code or major bugs. The animations have plenty of frames. And I believe with a few more custom animations and little bit more attention to the specials and hypers he will be really good. I think if all the things cybaster address are fixed he would be solid. But I think the sprites are pretty good. But at the end of the day.... who am I to say lol. But I think he put effort into it.
Currently working on the beat em' up fighter called the Union.
#12  July 09, 2013, 07:39:41 pm
  • What's mine...used to be yours.
    • USA
Although i am 99% sure that Darkflare is correct, i will pitch my hat in the ring and register to provide feedback.
Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing. 'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands; But he that filches from me my good name Robs me of that which not enriches him And makes me poor indeed.