YesNoOk

Mugen Tournament 3 - Hires (Read 23027 times)

Started by Juano16, May 30, 2009, 08:13:55 am
Share this topic:
Mugen Tournament 3 - Hires
#1  May 30, 2009, 08:13:55 am
This is a Screenpack I had long time ago, and has always been my favorite
but it was low-res, and when I move to windows mugen plus I no longer can use it, so I decided to adapt it to hi-res

this screenpack was made originally by Drachir

Features
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Screenshots

Download
Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 09:13:48 am by Juano16
Re: Mugen Tournament 3 - Hires
#2  May 30, 2009, 06:37:25 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Sweet loving Jesus that is one creepy KFM!

Anyway thank you for this I love this screenpack so I'm glad you made this update. ^_^

Hmm... might as well include a patch to have less characters like 150 or 70, I dunno.
#3  May 30, 2009, 08:37:16 pm
Sweet loving Jesus that is one creepy KFM!

Anyway thank you for this I love this screenpack so I'm glad you made this update. ^_^

Hmm... might as well include a patch to have less characters like 150 or 70, I dunno.

i leave that chars because i see there various loves have houndred of chars on his roosters
but you are right, im gonna make a patch for have 1/4 of the chars on the rooster

#4  May 30, 2009, 09:37:26 pm
i post a patch for less chars in select screen
check the first post
#5  May 30, 2009, 11:30:20 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Thanks, usually when people say they'll release a patch it takes a couple of days/weeks/months assuming it ever gets released. :P
#6  June 02, 2009, 09:58:25 pm
 ;D Finally a good screen pack that is worth the wait  :sugoi: Great Job on the patch as well :sugoi:
I am just a Gamer that love sharing mugen characters and mugen Info.So keep on Mugen
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/JCgamer/JCGamer.jpg
#7  June 03, 2009, 06:39:53 pm
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
lol kfm
#8  June 06, 2009, 08:21:41 am
i find some littles align errors
im fixing them, later im gonna edit the firts post

edit: update posted in the first post
Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 09:14:30 am by Juano16
#9  June 24, 2009, 09:19:01 pm
  • In the half way of my carreer...
Hi Juano16, first, excuse my english, is poor :S

I only want to say thank you for this great screenpack, i must say that it is my favorite too, that was my first screenpack :'(, in low-res of curse, anyway, your edit is very good, incredible i think, and well, we'll been expecting more of your great creations, keep going that way, and you should create more screenpacks, like World Warrios X, CVS, CVS2, Mark Of The wolves, etc, but well, is just an opinion, not a request ;D

Thank you again, and Congratulations, you're a good creator, or editor, i don't know what is the word :S sorry ;D

Y veo que hablas español, que bueno, pero si sigo, creo aqui me van a regañar...jajaja 

"To challenge me, is to accept death!" Damn! so powerfull words... :P
Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 09:23:14 pm by Margouki
New #10  August 22, 2009, 03:08:47 pm
I downloaded the screenpack but this one is different from others I've installed, can you give me a step by step instruction on how to get it to work in an e-mail as I might not be able to check on here so often, (I extracted the files to my mugen folder and replaceced the folders it asked to replace but when I start up mugen it says "winmugen.exe has stopped working, windows is attempting to find a solution to the problem").
These screenpack installations are seriously a pain, I've had to redownload mugen plus god knows how many times cause after I fail to install a screen pack mugen downright refuses to run :wall:
Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 03:12:37 pm by Bart95