YesNoOk

"Notifications" bug (Read 15528 times)

Started by DelusionTrim, March 18, 2016, 11:59:19 pm
Share this topic:
"Notifications" bug
#1  March 18, 2016, 11:59:19 pm
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
I've had this thing for almost a week now, I had hopes it would go away but it didn't.

The situation is this: I'm part of a PM group where share feedback on this project, but then for some reason a glitch happened and regardless of clicking the "your notifications" tab, the warning just doesn't go away anymore.

The pop up message appears every time I go to the main page of the forum, and again clicking on "your notifications" doesn't make it go away (nor the little number there)... is there a fix to this?
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
Re: "Notifications" bug
#2  March 19, 2016, 12:02:35 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
you reached the max messages for your inbox I believe,  have you tried to delete old messages?
#3  March 19, 2016, 12:05:17 am
Yes I deleted some older messages, all not related to the PM group.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#4  March 19, 2016, 12:12:40 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
top right inside inbox theres a button called "change view" try that.

Threaded inbox messages are not prepared to go for more than one page, so when they get too long sometimes they wont load the newer messages , changing the view to unthreaded shows all messages separated ( instead of threaded). Im guessing you have new messages but you have too many messages in that thread and you cant see the last ones.
#5  March 19, 2016, 12:14:59 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
I've had this going on for years, so I doubt it's the maximum inbox limit.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#6  March 19, 2016, 12:16:45 am
Can't you mark it/them as seen?
#7  March 19, 2016, 12:37:25 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#8  March 19, 2016, 12:38:52 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
What's reading. I'm just gonna go back to being unable to nap.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#9  March 19, 2016, 12:49:11 am
top right inside inbox theres a button called "change view" try that.

Threaded inbox messages are not prepared to go for more than one page, so when they get too long sometimes they wont load the newer messages , changing the view to unthreaded shows all messages separated ( instead of threaded). Im guessing you have new messages but you have too many messages in that thread and you cant see the last ones.

Welp with this the problem's fixed, thanks Iced!