YesNoOk

Hypnos grandmaster mugen challenge akuma motif hi-def screenpack+ characters! ! (Read 11242 times)

Started by DjHypnotize, November 29, 2007, 12:08:43 am
Share this topic:
Hypnos grandmaster mugen challenge akuma motif hi-def screenpack+ characters! !
#1  November 29, 2007, 12:08:43 am
    • www.myspace.com/djhypnotize
 :o  Here is the first release from hypnocorp productions.. My friend and I have been working on the motif with an akuma concept that i created. this screenpack is about 95% complete and it is complete for hi-def mugen!!  It is complete and features 302 character slots, a wonderful intro, ending, and is completely in hi def!!!!  I am working on some characters as well to go along with this, but i plan on releasing them all at once.. here are some screenshots, lmk what you guys think i know the possibilites or mugen r endless and that's y i made this motif bc i hadn't been done yet like this or maybe i hadn't seen one like i was looking for so here u r.. I'm keeping my chars top secret and also there are many surprises for this screenpack u just have to see for yourself.. I n my opinion it's one of the best screenpack ever created and since i switched over to hi def it seemed only fitting i contribute there since there isn't that much material out yet.. I only have 302 slots bc that's enough challengers and since it's called the grandmaster mugen challenge this screenpack is designed for your favorite fighters to meet and square up!  Well i hope u guys like it, i will have a video for it soon  ok speak soon l8trs.

Hyp

scroll down for screen shots:

Hope you guys like it, b on the lookout for many more creations from hypnocorp, respect.

-HZA
Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 08:19:54 pm by Hypnotize
Re: Hypnos grandmaster challenge akuma motif hi-def screenpack+ characters! !
#2  November 29, 2007, 12:14:25 am
  • Laugh it up
    • USA
when i click on your links the pic are blank.....(black) :sugoi:
#3  November 29, 2007, 12:16:35 am
try again i'm having trouble with this crappy puter, so i could only upload the select screen.. when it comes out then u can give me a real critique.. until then thanks peeps l8trs..

Hypno
#4  November 29, 2007, 01:31:15 am
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
Re: Hypnos grandmaster mugen challenge akuma motif hi-def screenpack+ characters
#5  November 29, 2007, 01:39:57 am
  • Laugh it up
    • USA
its still black just to let you know.....i have no doubt it will look good  :sugoi:
Re: Hypnos grandmaster mugen challenge akuma motif hi-def screenpack+ characters
#6  November 29, 2007, 01:42:53 am
  • If only I had my rainbow star back -_-
    • www.myspace.com/honest_luke
yes, by the look of it, your screenpack is quite disfunctional. You need to fix the screenies
It's true that if you own a PS3 then all arguments made by those who don't have one are invalid.
#7  November 29, 2007, 02:17:55 am
  • Snake Eater
    • mgmod.com/mugen/
try again i'm having trouble with this crappy puter, so i could only upload the select screen.. when it comes out then u can give me a real critique.. until then thanks peeps l8trs..

Hypno

Why not take another screenshot instead of being lazy.
Interactive Stage W.I.P Click Below

--------------

I give my life not for honor but for you
Re: Hypnos grandmaster mugen challenge akuma motif hi-def screenpack+ characters! !
#8  November 29, 2007, 08:23:24 am
  • Coming Soon?
totally blows me away man I mean who would have thought of having everything totally black so you have no clue what you are picking totally adds a new dimension to playing Mugen
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...

Hei

Re: Hypnos grandmaster mugen challenge akuma motif hi-def screenpack+ characters! !
#9  November 29, 2007, 09:44:16 am
  • The power to electrify!
#10  November 29, 2007, 04:23:26 pm
Sry about that.. i tried but was having some problems with my pc at work, here let me try again.. feedback is really appreciated!

#11  November 29, 2007, 04:25:17 pm

Hypno

Why not take another screenshot instead of being lazy.

the problem i was having was exactly that when i took a screenshot it it would just come out black.. i think it has something to do wif directx or somethin..  ??? ne way, new pix r up! 8)  l8tr.
HZA
#12  November 29, 2007, 06:21:06 pm
  • Bite me...or rather, I Bite you!
The character select screen looks fantastic but the title screen needs work and you spelled it GrandNaster in the red graffitish looking words at the top..Basically all the words on the title screen need to be cleaned up and the letters need to be distinguishable. Like I can hardly tell that says Arcade.

-Sphinxe1-
#13  November 29, 2007, 06:53:31 pm
Ok thanks for the feedback i'm on top of it!  8)
#14  November 29, 2007, 07:08:28 pm
  • Laugh it up
    • USA
yeah i like the character select its great but the main menu is kinda hard to read the words kinda globed together if you know what i mean (makes it hard to read)  :sugoi:
#15  November 29, 2007, 07:56:37 pm
Ya i'm working on that now.. it has a really cool intro i put together this screenpack is goona rock when finished.. not much left to do now.. but i will change the letters  --; again thanks for all the feedback guys i appreciate!  Peace out.
 :sugoi:
-Hyp
#16  November 30, 2007, 09:26:54 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
The font you used to write "grandmaster Mugen Challenge" is a bit strange and hard to read.
The screen looks a bit too bright, but we'll have to see it animated to really give an opinion.

Is the select screen animated behind ?
The "?" are the same as the one by Ziltama for his saikkyo screenpack, so they're nice.
Maybe try puting a border for the big portrait, it may look better, I'm not sure.

The last row of little portraits is cut. Does it come from the screenshot or because you still have to adjust some parameters ?

Also, just in case : F12 to take screenshots. ;)
#17  November 30, 2007, 02:35:41 pm
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
I agree. You need to clean up the fonts or use different ones.

Because to make a hi-def stage with lo-def fonts wouldn't really add much. But still, it looks quite nice.

Any ideas of making bars for your screenpack?
#18  November 30, 2007, 08:02:00 pm
I was thinking about using the sfa3 lbars but i can't seem to find them anywhere.. --;  also the font has been changed.. pix comin soon and thx for the kind words it's all hi def and thx to ur input i'm making it better.. i just can't wait till u c the whole thing, it's awesome!   
Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 08:15:31 pm by Hypnotize
#19  November 30, 2007, 08:21:25 pm
  • Laugh it up
    • USA
ill pm too you im a min :sugoi:
#20  November 30, 2007, 11:45:15 pm
Thanks brundlefly!!!!  U rock!   by the way the font has been changed!  I used the godfother type lettering for the top and terminator letters for the bottom part, it looks kewl =P  Have a great weekend everyone, payce out

-Hypnos
Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 12:01:29 am by Hypnotize