YesNoOk

"Anti child sex bills undermine catholic missions" (Read 3809 times)

Started by Iced, May 17, 2010, 04:09:54 pm
Share this topic:
Re: "Anti child sex bills undermine catholic missions"
#41  May 21, 2010, 01:05:03 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Every institution has corrupt members, that was always known, the mails service will have people stealing mail, the food courts will have people sneezing on food.. the problem is when the directors of said services not only do not punish those actions but help them keep doing them.
There are documents , like the one on this link, that show the church direction paying hush money, and moving priests around. One particular case was a priest that after molesting kids, was moved to a place to deal with mute kids. Thats almost a joke, he abuses children so they place him with children that wont be able to complain?

If I run over someone with my company's car  , I dont get given a different car with a spike-bumper to better total my victims next time.

This just isnt funny, its like going "boys will be boys! =D" when talking about female rape.
#42  May 21, 2010, 01:48:54 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
priests will be priests  ;D
#43  May 21, 2010, 04:58:08 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
if priests would wear pants underneath their dress , then it'd already be a sufficient mechanical limiter
#44  May 21, 2010, 11:02:27 pm
The majority (of not all) of the pedophile priests are ashamed homosexuals that used the concept of being a priest to hide the fact that they would never be seen with a woman.
All they do is hang around little boys and their repression overloads them and they start diddling. 
#45  May 22, 2010, 01:37:17 am
  • "Omae wa mou shindeiru"
    • m0gl13.webs.com/mugen.htm
The majority (of not all) of the pedophile priests are ashamed homosexuals that used the concept of being a priest to hide the fact that they would never be seen with a woman.
All they do is hang around little boys and their repression overloads them and they start diddling.
umm...no
Pedophilia is pedophilia and they molest children cus they like "innocent meat"
There are alot of different documents about monastery perversions...but that is a closed facility that regulars have only limited or no access to.
Church itself has no such limitations. Priests have a freedom of private life.
So i dont see any excuses for what they are doing
#46  May 22, 2010, 04:28:35 am
Priests cannot have a wife so there is no chance of any transfer of property or finances to their family once they die. It all goes back to the church.
Either way, the church don't make them pedophiles or homosexuals. They use the priesthood to hide their reality, and like any good and massively successful corporation, the church tries to keep everything looking good.
#47  May 22, 2010, 04:38:50 am
#48  May 22, 2010, 04:41:18 am
Well it is true that Catholics have the biggest cocks.
#49  May 22, 2010, 04:50:08 am
my highschool headmaster was a catholic priest who loved to ask a group of cute looking catholic boys to go swimming at weekends, he was so popular.
#50  May 22, 2010, 07:34:29 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I have known some priest who go "fuck with it, ceibacy is stupid" and quit after 10 or so years.
#51  May 23, 2010, 07:47:43 am
Should've been Byzantine.
#52  May 23, 2010, 09:44:30 pm
One of my best friends in Junior High School was the product of a former nun and former priest that fell in love while working for the church.
He was a good and honest kid that got me off the hook when the rest of the asshole students all lied, claiming that I cut off some of this girl's hair with a pair of scissors, when it was really Douglass who did it.

Thank you Brenden and your holy parents for their pure manner of child-rearing.   
#53  May 29, 2010, 03:28:36 am
  • "Omae wa mou shindeiru"
    • m0gl13.webs.com/mugen.htm
#54  May 29, 2010, 03:41:54 am
everytime a priest fucks me in the ass he never calls me back :(  ???

On The Lips
#55  May 29, 2010, 04:00:40 am
  • FTW!!!
#56  May 29, 2010, 07:56:07 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico