05-06-2015

Hey guys...I'm just stanting with some sprite works and I made this:

If someone whant to test it please feel free:

PS: the critics are welcome.

05-07-2015

A little Update:

Sprite Pack

05-08-2015

I've decided to make the grab punch a unique move, not in a combo like was my first idea...so what you think?

Sprite pack:

05-12-2015

So, here is the new spinning run of Dhalsim with the help of Benhazard. There some sprites that I wanna fix it, because I don't like the way they are...so I'm working on it.

Thanks a lot for the customizations Benhazard, they are just flawless.

the animated gif:

and the Sprite pack

PS. When I finish the complete pack of modifications I'll upload a zip file with the sprites, ok?

05-13-2015

Spinning punch with the updated spinning run:

07-03-2015

I was thinking to change the spinning punch of dhalsim for an more "organic" movement, just like this:

What are you guys think?*

*please be gentle, is just a wip

Ok, I just forget. I updated the sprite pack of his grab punch:

Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 10:03:38 pm by tuccifml
Re: Dhalsim extra move
#2  May 06, 2015, 10:35:54 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Well done guy.! @Mr.Karate JKA you have to see this.
#3  May 06, 2015, 11:11:47 pm
  • Roach Man
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
The animation itself is somewhat stiff in most of the body. For a bit, he's spinning, and then suddenly he stops spinning to extend his arm... it feels weird. Also, I can tell that you rotated his leg in Photoshop or an art software of the kind, given that the last two frames have a very blurry looking leg. You might want to fix that up, given it could be an inconvenience to whoever wants to use this animation.

Shit
#4  May 06, 2015, 11:40:03 pm
  • Collector
    • Brazil
    • Skype - tuccifml
Thanks buddy. I'll fix it.

Remember, is only a test...I will try harder next time that I update it.
#5  May 08, 2015, 02:04:59 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Nice sprites bro! I planning to add this moves in the SF3 Dhalsim I made bro

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#6  May 08, 2015, 01:50:28 pm
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/ramza.neko.52

the arm should stretch back when he turns the body and pull it, not in the same frame it goes foward
#7  May 08, 2015, 05:45:59 pm
  • Collector
    • Brazil
    • Skype - tuccifml
Touche...TT..TT..Working on it...
#8  May 10, 2015, 07:43:54 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Looking good.
I think its a great idea do a custom upgrade on Dhalsim, since is a character with no mayor or pupular edits like the Shoto-chars or Zangief, for example.

Keep the hard work.
#9  May 11, 2015, 12:53:55 am
  • Some stuff, Skyrim, Doom, RE3, amateur pixelartist
Maybe, the main issue is the lack of good timing and the align of it.
another solution, is a custom frame to make the movement more fluid, a bit like this:
#10  May 11, 2015, 03:29:14 pm
  • Collector
    • Brazil
    • Skype - tuccifml
Maybe, the main issue is the lack of good timing and the align of it.
another solution, is a custom frame to make the movement more fluid, a bit like this:

*,*....is just perfect.....really....I'll gonna work  with this today, if you let me, ofcourse...^^'
#11  May 12, 2015, 01:49:33 am
  • Some stuff, Skyrim, Doom, RE3, amateur pixelartist
relax, fee free to use it.
#12  May 12, 2015, 06:03:15 pm
  • Collector
    • Brazil
    • Skype - tuccifml
Looking good.
I think its a great idea do a custom upgrade on Dhalsim, since is a character with no mayor or pupular edits like the Shoto-chars or Zangief, for example.

Keep the hard work.

MatreroG, the reason that I doing this custom sprite is exactly because of the lack of new moves of this character. He Is fascinating and no one like to work with him just because of his weird appearance. I saw only one guy that made some customizations for him and was RajaaBoy. Because of him I started this WIP. Another thing is the Dhalsin's Spinning run, that comes from Capcom Vs. Snk 2. I never saw anyone use it in they versions. So I have the desire to make this more "usable" with a new special movement.
#13  May 21, 2015, 02:55:34 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Looking good.

Keep the hard work.
OOOHFFF!!

MatreroG, the reason that I doing this custom sprite is exactly because of the lack of new moves of this character. He Is fascinating and no one like to work with him just because of his weird appearance. I saw only one guy that made some customizations for him and was RajaaBoy. Because of him I started this WIP. Another thing is the Dhalsin's Spinning run, that comes from Capcom Vs. Snk 2. I never saw anyone use it in they versions. So I have the desire to make this more "usable" with a new special movement.
GAAAHHH!!

Right in the feels. /me hopes they just missed his Dhalsim...

I really like that "far grab". It'd work as a trip move. Like he's grabbing your legs out from under P2.
I'm pretty sure Rajaa has that spinning as a dash or his walk. I cant remember.
vVv N00bSaibot & Muramasa RoofTop vVv