YesNoOk

Jackie Chan for Mugen - Coming.... Who Knows. (Read 893 times)

Started by I'm Agent Norman Jayden, FBI., July 04, 2011, 12:54:21 am
Jackie Chan for Mugen - Coming.... Who Knows.
New #1  July 04, 2011, 12:54:21 am
  • You don't know enehthin.
I was looking at youtube videos today, and came across this digitized Jackie Chan arcade fighting game. I know jackie chan exists in mugen.... but they're both... well... bad :/

Edit: Well, until mass made a jackie chan, literally two or three days later >_<

I decided to put this thread here, because i haven't even started this shit yet. This will be my first character.

First, Anybody got any move ideas?

I was thinking about Chris Tucker being a striker... either that or he'll just be involved in a super. Yeah probably a super. That's all i can think of :( Anyone got any creative ideas?
Gameboy Scorpion - 4%

SUPER SECRET STAGE - 0% ;)
Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 08:46:24 pm by The Gothic Army
Re: Jackie Chan for Mugen - Coming.... Who Knows.
#2  July 07, 2011, 08:38:45 pm
 can you rip sprties from his ps2 game?
Re: Jackie Chan for Mugen - Coming.... Who Knows.
#3  July 07, 2011, 08:42:13 pm
I was looking at youtube videos today, and came across this digitized Jackie Chan arcade fighting game. I know jackie chan exists in mugen.... but they're both... well... bad :/

I decided to put this thread here, because i haven't even started this shit yet. This will be my first character.

First, Anybody got any move ideas?

I was thinking about Chris Tucker being a striker... either that or he'll just be involved in a super. Yeah probably a super. That's all i can think of :( Anyone got any creative ideas?

This author, Seifer Fireheart have made some sprite rips of this game here is the link to his site, please give hi proper credit in the case you use any of em