YesNoOk

SSF2Turbo/X T.HAWK by OMEGAPSYCHO (Read 3649 times)

Started by OMEGAPSYCHO, July 12, 2013, 02:56:07 pm
Share this topic:
SSF2Turbo/X T.HAWK by OMEGAPSYCHO
New #1  July 12, 2013, 02:56:07 pm
  • Haz lo que te gusta para que te guste lo que haces
    • Mexico
    • www.omegapsycho.webs.com
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, depending on the time when you are, ;D this week is the turn of a playable character (I usually do characters to face) is also a character which I have never seen a decent version converted to Mugen and, therefore, I decided to make an accurate version to the source game , and is:
Thunder Hawk from Super Street Fighter II Turbo/X.

I have compiled this character to be a identical version to SSF2T/X. It may be some minimum differences, but, I'm sure that nearly 100% accurate to the source game. :yes:

Well this is the details:

FEATURES:

*.-This character was developed under MUGEN 1.1 engine.
*.-He have ALL moves and powers from Super Street Fighter II Turbo/X.
*.-Is an Accurate version from the source game. (Combos, hitboxes, velocities, timings, ETC).
*.-Include an instalation file (only COPY the main line in the select.def file).
*.-Press Start and you will can check the Moves list.
*.-Include some extra colors. (You can choose and configure in the "SSF2X_THAWK.def" file).
*.-Compatible with the Char-Bosses of my authorship. (He can climb platforms & take items).
*.-Maybe this char is compatible with MUGEN 1.0. (I didn't test, I haven't 1.0 since I have 1.1).

Let me overtake that is not the only Street Fighter character I will create. There are more coming soon.  :thumbsup:
If you found some big difference or some glitch, let me know ok?.
Well, see you the next week, I'll wait for your coments.
HAPPY GAMING! ;)

http://omegapsycho.webs.com/
Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 11:38:50 pm by OMEGAPSYCHO
Re: SSF2Turbo/X T.HAWK by OMEGAPSYCHO
#2  July 12, 2013, 03:07:34 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
He works just fine in Mugen 1.0

I just can't seem to do Condor Dive though, even though I'm pressing all three punches in Air.
#3  July 12, 2013, 07:17:07 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
NICE!! It's about time Mugen gets an accurate T.Hawk. Fine share good sir!! :sugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#4  July 12, 2013, 10:58:49 pm
  • A rapadura é doce mas não é mole não
    • Israel
Thanks Omegapsyco!

Keep coming the goodies!!

I like the quality of your chars!
#5  July 12, 2013, 11:03:36 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Very nice
Looking forward to your E.Honda
#6  July 12, 2013, 11:10:19 pm
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
So... How accurate is this? Because the Mexican typhoon and raging typhoon seem "floaty" than what I remember.

- If any of these 360 moves are unsuccessful, he should go into a standing punch state rather than back to his stand state.
- Not stated by the games "pause screen", you can do raging typhoon by pressing all 3 punches for whatever reason.
- His defeated portrait always uses his primary color, even if he is using another color.

Otherwise, great job

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 11:19:43 pm by N-Mario
#7  July 13, 2013, 03:00:37 am
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
Well... Not to go off topic, but:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Any way, as I already noticed he has a defeated portrait. So is there any plans on adding a SSF2X win quote system for him too to make this a more complete T.Hawk? 

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
#8  July 15, 2013, 01:18:58 pm
  • Haz lo que te gusta para que te guste lo que haces
    • Mexico
    • www.omegapsycho.webs.com
Any way, as I already noticed he has a defeated portrait. So is there any plans on adding a SSF2X win quote system for him too to make this a more complete T.Hawk?
Yes, in fact, I was thinking to do so from the beginning but decided to leave it for a future update. I have many projects waiting.

Posted: October 05, 2013, 11:39:29 pm
So... How accurate is this? Because the Mexican typhoon and raging typhoon seem "floaty" than what I remember.

- If any of these 360 moves are unsuccessful, he should go into a standing punch state rather than back to his stand state.
- Not stated by the games "pause screen", you can do raging typhoon by pressing all 3 punches for whatever reason.
- His defeated portrait always uses his primary color, even if he is using another color.

Otherwise, great job
FIXED!!  OCT/05/2013