YesNoOk

G.I. Joe: Resolute (Read 2716 times)

Started by #Shaun, April 23, 2009, 05:23:12 am
Share this topic:
G.I. Joe: Resolute
#1  April 23, 2009, 05:23:12 am
  • corner push pusher
So I found out about a few new episodes of G.I. Joe: Resolute, another anime cartoon shown five minutes or so only at adultswim.com. Snake Eyes is still the fucking man.

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25059520b3d89e0120b49221340025

edit: as of this post there are eight episodes viewable at the site, with more on the way. All will be stringed together and shown as a movie on April 25, midnight on Adult Swim. one last thing, no way in hell this can continue as a steady series. too many favorites getting killed off.

MDI

Re: G.I. Joe: Resolute
#2  April 23, 2009, 07:13:43 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
Sorry..are you sure that I was watching G.I. Joe..and not something by Hideo Kojima?  ;P

A bit of an exaggeration..but seriously, I watched all 8 clips, and enjoyed them greatly. Cobra Commander is a cocky asshole, Baroness & Destro are more cold-blooded then ever, and that ninja fight was fuckin' intense!
ey
#3  April 23, 2009, 07:41:54 am
  • corner push pusher
#4  April 23, 2009, 11:36:03 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
this is full of win. cant wait for more

no way in hell this can continue as a steady series. too many favorites getting killed off.

from my knowledge only bazooka and storm shadow seemed confirmed the others we dont know yet,and the ones with the tech guy (forgot his name) could be nobodies tbh  but, from what I read in a mag about this, your right though they wouldn't stay canon to this.

I like the idea of going with this approach though, its like an awesome blend of mgs' new tech stuff, gi joe has always had hi tech shit though from the original cartoon in the 80's I mean seriously some of the shit they had was crazy. but its been modernized good, and the snake eyes storm shadow fight was win. I want an killing spree style gi joe show!
#5  April 23, 2009, 04:29:16 pm
  • SNK is life
#6  April 23, 2009, 05:12:42 pm
  • corner push pusher
? the hell?

No Joe fans? Not even of the comic?
#7  April 23, 2009, 05:14:59 pm
  • SNK is life
:uhoh:

American Cartoon only aired in the states?

v-- Enjoy your dead thread
Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 06:00:35 pm by teh walt
#8  April 23, 2009, 05:32:59 pm
  • corner push pusher
Excuse invalid.
#9  April 28, 2009, 10:29:37 am
    • sites.google.com/site/andreswebstation/home
Bazooka is the only hero that's dead. But Major Bludd was dead in the beginning. Zartan got killed by Duke Storm Shadow in the battle with Snake Eyes. Destro and Baroness got captured. So there aren't that many major Villains left.

Version 3.0 coming... Um...  When I get to it.