YesNoOk

Hi guys! long time no see! :D (Read 7279 times)

Started by DooM, December 17, 2023, 10:07:03 am
Share this topic:
Hi guys! long time no see! :D
#1  December 17, 2023, 10:07:03 am
  • MUGEN is so fun I hate it.
    • ememe.pl
Hi guys! how are you? I just stumbled uppon some MUGEN stuff and couldn't resist but check on MFG, so much lovely memories in here... I was like 14 when I discovered MUGEN and started posting in here. I was never disciplined back then, so I always thought of myself to be lazy, but I guess it comes with age. I think it's always good to create stuff and to deliver and share goods, even for free. I regret not a single second spent on creating stages, ripping stuff from console games to put it in MUGEN for all the MUGEN freaks. I feel truly blessed.

I just discovered a great handheld device called Anbernic RG353V packed with Android 11 and I thought to myself - maybe it could run MUGEN? Do you guys know any way to play HYPER DBZ by Balthazar on Android by any chance? I'm still a Dragon Ball fan.

Anyway, I would love to see some old timers. Raise your hands!

Cheers!
Re: Hi guys! long time no see! :D
#2  December 17, 2023, 11:51:20 am
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
Hi guys! how are you? I just stumbled uppon some MUGEN stuff and couldn't resist but check on MFG, so much lovely memories in here... I was like 14 when I discovered MUGEN and started posting in here. I was never disciplined back then, so I always thought of myself to be lazy, but I guess it comes with age. I think it's always good to create stuff and to deliver and share goods, even for free. I regret not a single second spent on creating stages, ripping stuff from console games to put it in MUGEN for all the MUGEN freaks. I feel truly blessed.

I just discovered a great handheld device called Anbernic RG353V packed with Android 11 and I thought to myself - maybe it could run MUGEN? Do you guys know any way to play HYPER DBZ by Balthazar on Android by any chance? I'm still a Dragon Ball fan.

Anyway, I would love to see some old timers. Raise your hands!

Cheers!

Long time no see sir. Welcome back.
#3  December 17, 2023, 05:46:00 pm
  • Gaming is so fun!
    • Poland
    • sites.google.com/view/dxgsmugensite/main-page
Hi guys! how are you? I just stumbled uppon some MUGEN stuff and couldn't resist but check on MFG, so much lovely memories in here... I was like 14 when I discovered MUGEN and started posting in here.

Nice to see you! Isn't it great to come back after a long time? ;D

Also known as "BartekZioomPro" (crappy name, I know).
Playin' Mugen since 2017, creating content since 2022.
New #4  December 21, 2023, 12:59:45 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
I'm GREATEST of All Time!! :bjugoi:
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(
Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 05:55:25 am by Emerie The G.O.A.T
New #5  December 28, 2023, 12:19:11 pm
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

...why? Just...why?

Also great job at editing your posts. Totally necessary.

Welcome back DooM, enjoy your stay here!
As for playing HDBZ on an Android, I don't think there's a reliable way to play it, as it's a Mugen game, for a PC. There may be softwares that can emulate it but not sure.
On a side note, after the last update, the game is going to transition to the IKEMEN engine, which also has its quirks, like online play. You might want to look out for it. ;)
Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 09:26:30 pm by AlexSin
New #6  December 29, 2023, 01:32:55 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
:smoking:
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(
Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 05:54:51 am by Emerie The G.O.A.T