YesNoOk

My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic (EVO2K Build) - Complete Sound Rip (Read 6785 times)

Started by Arique, August 15, 2012, 05:02:48 am
Share this topic:
My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic (EVO2K Build) - Complete Sound Rip
New #1  August 15, 2012, 05:02:48 am
    • USA
    • IAmArique@jabber.org
    • twitter.com/IAmArique
This thread is a continuation of my complete game rip of the highly-anticipated My Little Pony fangame; Fighting Is Magic, which can be viewed here: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/my-little-pony-fighting-is-magic-evo2k-build-complete-sprite-rip-143819.0.html

So yeah, My Little Pony: Fighting Is Magic! The Beta build that was meant for EVO2K was unleashed upon the world through a series of leaks courtesy of 4Chan's Anonymous members. Because of this, the ManeSix developers got a little angry and decided not to post any future updates onto the website for the time being, due to the fact that everything that they were going to reveal was actually in the build/Game rip I'm posting here.

For a couple weeks now, nobody has attempted to port anything to Mugen due to the challenges that the game has with it running on 2D Fighter Maker 2nd Edition instead of Mugen. However, through a series of Japanese programs, I managed to defeat this challenge and rip every last bit of data from the game! Without further ado, here is the COMPLETE Sound Rip of this anticipated fighting fangame!

Note: EVERY SOUND CLIP IS INCLUDED HERE. That includes Character Voices, In-Game Sound Effects, & Main Menu Sound Effects. I am also including the OST, but I'm going to upload that at a later date due to its' very large filesize. Other than that, every single sound clip is here for download.

Applejack (Voiced by Karen)
Pinkie Pie (Voiced by Simbaga)
Rarity (Voiced by Hnilmik) (She also voices Ms. Fortune in Skullgirls!)
Twilight Sparkle (Voiced by Meredith Sims)
Game UI + Mayor Mare (In-Game Announcer) (Voiced by Rina-Chan)
Game Soundtrack (Composed by RainbowCrash88) (COMING SOON!)
Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 08:45:49 am by Jmorphman