YesNoOk

Dreadedpotato's Palettes (Read 857 times)

Started by dreadedpotato, April 23, 2024, 12:35:57 am
Share this topic:
Dreadedpotato's Palettes
#1  April 23, 2024, 12:35:57 am
    • USA
(I'm not taking requests and don't plan to, so please don't ask.)
Thought I'd try my hand at making and uploading palettes. I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to this sort of thing, so feedback is appreciated.

You can grab any of the palletes you see below from this Google Drive folder.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nSw9qj87VUW9m51ubXEJdXEmOqPcbfz9?usp=sharing

Hisui (Resentone) - Daikokuten
I've been getting into Fate/Grand Order recently and thought this particular Servant was funny, so I went ahead and made a set of palettes based on them. Included are a set of 6 palettes; the first 5 are based on the initial appearances of No. 1 - No. 5 and the 6th is based on the group's collective 3rd Ascension form. The first 5 only have minor differences in hair colors while the 6th has more substantial changes.

Daikokuten (No. 1)

Daikokuten (No. 2 - No. 5)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Daikokuten (3rd Ascension)

Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 09:31:52 pm by dreadedpotato
Re: Dreadedpotato's Palettes
#2  April 23, 2024, 04:06:19 pm
  • I'm Just Dude
    • Qatar
Looks Good but...

Where Can I Download XD? (like I was thinking should i download from postimage site or here) which am i allow to download?

also can't wait too see you make some color pals dude :D (*add thumbs up*)
Real reason I'm Called "Dude" Cuz I watched Regular Show WOOOOOOAHH
Re: Dreadedpotato's Palettes
#3  April 24, 2024, 09:34:45 pm
    • USA
Looks Good but...

Where Can I Download XD? (like I was thinking should i download from postimage site or here) which am i allow to download?

also can't wait too see you make some color pals dude :D (*add thumbs up*)

I assume downloading them from the host site would be fine, but I've added a Google Drive link to the original post just to be safe. Any palettes I make will be available there in the future. Speaking of, I plan on making a palette for OHMSBY's Aoko based on her casual outfit with the light blue sweater from Witch on the Holy Night. Not sure when I'll get around to doing it, but it's on the to-do list for sure.