YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2559774 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Somebody goofed
#3161  December 16, 2013, 10:32:31 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#3162  December 17, 2013, 12:41:58 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Hey Sai, let's make that Photoshop plug-in called "Saikoro Image Cleaning"

We'll make millions
#3163  December 17, 2013, 12:47:52 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
last year's was just extremely embarrassing

or was it the year before? the one where i uploaded an entire lengthy backstory to my characters that day and the wordfilter completely fucked it up and i had to rewrite it
Oh man that fucking wordfilter.
#3164  December 17, 2013, 12:53:31 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#3165  December 21, 2013, 04:44:28 pm
    • Portugal
Apparently u had been dreaming lately, and then u woke up to see that you believe in a lie..... You dont have big e dick, your edick is small,and your childish rage reaction was very laughable, in the beggining i think i was talking to some 12 years kid or something, i didn't care ... then  i see your blog and your face and realize that u aren't a kid but a guy around 25/30 years, it amused me...

PLZ ADMINS of this FORUM -Make the contributor standards more harder, or your ranks will be full of shit like this!

Well got to go....

Your Friend.
#3166  December 21, 2013, 06:14:44 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
... what?
#3167  December 21, 2013, 06:19:10 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#3168  December 21, 2013, 06:47:13 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Back in my day if you wanted contributor, you had to make a bunch of stages/screenpacks/storyboards and and accept Kung_Fu_Ash as your lord and saviour. Nowadays you can make a blackface palette and get that star.
#3169  December 21, 2013, 08:07:16 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
did we even had contributor, was not it just creator, then contributor got made much later for the palette/stage guys ?

there was also VIP status though i am not sure it that was dev/rs only or guild also had it.
#3170  December 21, 2013, 08:47:58 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
VIP was exclusive to Randomselect IIRC. There was also a short-lived intermediary between VIP and normal user. I think it was Trustee? Ironically, like maybe a month after that board went up, at least two trustees leaked Eli's beta of Blaque that was posted there.

On Guild, I think the only guy that got Contributor making palettes was Snake, but he did color-separations for people's characters and was an awesome bug-tester, so he earned it anyway.

God I miss Snake.
Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 08:51:27 pm by Jango Hakamichi
#3171  December 21, 2013, 08:55:55 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+

#3172  December 21, 2013, 09:38:47 pm
    • USA
Cyanide is still here though. He just decided to not to deal with the clusterfuck of idiocy that is the help section.
#3173  December 21, 2013, 09:44:29 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Cyanide is still here though. He just decided to not to deal with the clusterfuck of idiocy that is the help section.

I love how you put it. And that's totally understandable too.

#3174  December 21, 2013, 10:04:41 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Contributor status doesn't need to be made harder to get. All it means is that you have contributed something. That's literally it. There is no judgement in terms of quality or quantity. It's a meaningless title that gives you an unlimited inbox, big whoop. It doesn't make you better or worse than anyone, so stop taking it so seriously if someone has and you think they don't deserve it, or whatever.
#3175  December 21, 2013, 10:08:33 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
It kind of make me feel bad that I had to make ton of palettes, test a lot of color schemes to get contributor status and today one guy makes some reference palettes and it get contributor status inmediately. That´s the only thing that bugs me (and quite a bit I must say).

I was a victim :(
Chilling
#3176  December 21, 2013, 10:09:52 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
A victim of being earlier than others.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#3177  December 21, 2013, 10:11:42 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
If it's meaningless we might as well get rid of it right?
#3178  December 21, 2013, 10:14:21 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I wouldn't be opposed to getting rid of it but I think most people want it to stay so yeah.

It kind of make me feel bad that I had to make ton of palettes, test a lot of color schemes to get contributor status and today one guy makes some reference palettes and it get contributor status inmediately. That´s the only thing that bugs me (and quite a bit I must say).

I was a victim :(
You made a bunch of cool stuff, you're no victim.
#3179  December 21, 2013, 10:16:12 pm
    • Portugal
and it's not fair for creators, who can code and sprite  a char/make nice animated stages/ SP, have the same status of users who can't...

Contributor status doesn't need to be made harder to get. All it means is that you have contributed something. That's literally it. There is no judgement in terms of quality or quantity. It's a meaningless title that gives you an unlimited inbox, big whoop. It doesn't make you better or worse than anyone, so stop taking it so seriously if someone has and you think they don't deserve it, or whatever.

I'm no one to judge why or who u guys make contributor but i think nowadays everybody can easily get it, and that's not ok in a creator point of view i think.
Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 10:22:32 pm by Corrado Cattani
#3180  December 21, 2013, 10:19:44 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
Nah I wouldn't say it's not fair, I don't like the idea of having separate classes and whatnot. I just liked it when it was a bit harder to earn the star, you felt nice when you actually got it because your work paid off. Even the portrait guys like the ones in the NoZ portrait threads took a while for them to even be acknowledged.

How can I put it, I like the idea of not being strict and not having a voting system but it would be nice if some got more contributions before they got it, I remember some old creators did a lot of things but never got it because their work didn't appeal to Orochi Gill. =/