YesNoOk

you don't like it don't say a word.  (Read 1363 times)

Started by super copy cat, May 07, 2008, 10:02:13 pm
Share this topic:
you don't like it don't say a word.
#1  May 07, 2008, 10:02:13 pm
  • 远 金
not all of us can/will start character form the beining.that why we use other idea and mix it up with our own to make a better character.I doing this because I love 2d fighting games form birth.it so sad to watching  sf4 go to 3d.don't get me wrong I love tekkens and other 3d games but I love 2D.ok now when someone post a character you don't like it don't say a word.     
Han Dynasty dragon I am who I am
Who don't like that go fuck yourself
Re: you don't like it don't say a word.
#2  May 07, 2008, 10:04:33 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
No.
No one cares about if you cant code a character from beginning, no one is telling you to go do it, you just cant expect the same kind of reaction to a work you do from the start and a work you do from something else.
You want to do a work from something else? knock yourself out, no one is gonna praise you to high heavens for your insights, they will comment and give you their oppinions about it, thats what the forum is for, to discuss and create .

If you dont want criticism you are better off not posting honestly.
#3  May 07, 2008, 10:05:38 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
In all honesty the fact you took someone else's to make that only made the situation worse. What made it bad in the first place was that the character was horrid in terms of gameplay.
#4  May 07, 2008, 10:09:42 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Creating from existing bases is allowed on this forum. Just expect analysis to it to fall on what you actually did on it instead of the whole character.
#5  May 15, 2008, 08:27:31 pm
That's a terrible idea.  If you dislike it, you try to make it better.
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT
#6  May 16, 2008, 02:33:33 pm
* Baiken glares at Sepp for losing my "introduction" text I wrote wayyyy back for the Release section, "Of creators and feedbacks"
è_é
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.