Started by walt, March 13, 2013, 05:40:48 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Ask Iced
#2761  October 06, 2014, 04:40:53 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
- Have you noted the continuity errors with RDJ's hair on Iron Man 1?
- Will I ever find time to finish Stampy?
- Should I spend this time to finishing the trunked one instead of posting here?
- Favorite sport?
- Favorite Tekken character?
- Do you already own a PS4 or are you waiting for more games to come as many people like me?
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#2762  October 06, 2014, 05:51:28 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
who is your favorite kof character?
who is your favorite capcom character?
who is your favorite tecmo character?
#2763  October 06, 2014, 10:41:41 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

- Have you noted the continuity errors with RDJ's hair on Iron Man 1?

Now I will never be able to watch it again >:C
- Will I ever find time to finish Stampy?
I have a hitman with your name, he will turn you into an object to be acted upon.

- Should I spend this time to finishing the trunked one instead of posting here?
Do a skirt wearing one, a flying one, and one in a spaceship.

- Favorite sport?
Kenpo

- Favorite Tekken character?

Miguel !

- Do you already own a PS4 or are you waiting for more games to come as many people like me?

Im actually waiting for the disks to get to 1 tera.

who is your favorite kof character?
Yashiro nanakase or ryuji yamakazi
who is your favorite capcom character?
dan hibiki
who is your favorite tecmo character?
Mila.
#2764  October 06, 2014, 11:17:17 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
But, but, but... Miguel has such a shitty name.  :wiseguy:
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#2765  October 06, 2014, 11:18:18 pm
Thoughts on Lars Alexandersson and how he's the worst character in the history of Tekken?
Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 11:25:20 pm by Japanese Jesus
#2766  October 06, 2014, 11:24:20 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
top 5 vgm tracks
#2767  October 06, 2014, 11:28:19 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
But, but, but... Miguel has such a shitty name.  :wiseguy:
>:C

Thoughts on Lars Alexandersson?

he seems interesting move wise, but he was really awkwadly shoehorned into the story. I still like him because he poses all animu like.

top 5 vgm tracks

Just grab everything from chrono cross and chrono trigger and j-jam it in that list.
The girl that stole the stars is still the loveliest.
#2768  October 07, 2014, 12:22:08 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
do you think lars would have worked better as a power ranger/ tokusatsu parody ?
#2769  October 07, 2014, 12:24:16 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I usually dressed him as close as possible as one. he really looked a lot like a superhero.
I think my time is almost up so im going to select a new person, 

@byakko: Step right up!
#2770  October 07, 2014, 12:30:41 am
Re: Ask Byakko
#2771  October 07, 2014, 12:35:05 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I did for a while. Im terrible at it but I enjoyed doing it.
#2772  October 07, 2014, 12:37:51 am
Byakko: Thoughts on Lars Alexandersson?
#2773  October 07, 2014, 12:39:20 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Ask Byakko/DKDC eh?? Sweet deal.

Will we ever see another SFxT, or pretty much awesome character release from you?? Like, say, Crimson Viper or C.V.S. The Abstract's Sprite WIP's like Juri??

How long have you been coding for, and what got you into it??

I'm a fan of yours, so these questions are fitting, at least for me. ;D
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#2774  October 07, 2014, 12:55:48 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#2775  October 07, 2014, 12:56:41 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Something I've been curious about for a while...

How the hell did you get into a fist fight with Vyx?
Did you just happen to run into him and traded blows?  Or did the two of you plan to meet up and fight?
#2776  October 07, 2014, 12:57:14 am
  • SNK is life
#2777  October 07, 2014, 01:01:57 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Oh, he wasnt on the list. D:

I guess if Byakko is gone, then Cyanide would be my next pick.
#2778  October 07, 2014, 01:04:16 am
Byakko: Thoughts on Lars Alexandersson?
I don't have strong feelings against him, he's a decent character by himself, cool moves, not too big on the crazy haircut but it's a trademark, and of course his personal background was useless and failed to be of any interest. I do figure he brings a "kind of an outsider but actually not" point of view to the Mishima feud, but he was just splashed right in the middle of it, tried to make his place, and it never got relevant. Now he's just going to be awkward unless they really give him something beside the self-insert stereotype.
Will we ever see another SFxT, or pretty much awesome character release from you?? Like, say, Crimson Viper or C.V.S. The Abstract's Sprite WIP's like Juri??
I do have some plans, but not really the time. Not Viper or Juri, but I'll definitely jump on Kazuya and Asuka if and when they get finished. I also mentioned plans for a Gouken and mayyyybe a Ryu, plus some others I haven't talked about, but time (and laziness) is an issue.
How long have you been coding for, and what got you into it??
My first release was a Kyo based on Mouser's CvS Kyo, must have been... hm... sometime between 2001 and 2003, I guess ? My first tweaks must have been around 2000, MotW was all the rage (my first attempts were on stuff from NeoGouki). As for what got me into it - love of fighting games (though at the time I didn't understand much of it) and martial arts in general, plus a growing interest in coding (Mugen actually got me in computer science).
favorite:
saber
archer
rider
favorite non-archer-rider-saber
Archer, Gilgamesh.
How the hell did you get into a fist fight with Vyx?
Did you just happen to run into him and traded blows?  Or did the two of you plan to meet up and fight?
It's all in the Colosseum topic, we weren't far from each other, I was curious about actually talking to the guy, and I was going on with this "don't provoke people on the Internet, you'll always find someone crazier than you / crazy enough to take you up" thing. It wasn't really a fist fight though. He grabbed me from behind, then I kept him at arm's length and he kicked the wind (even though he was at least one head taller than me), I don't even think he did more than grazing me. Nothing really happened. So you will find crazier people than you on the Internet, but in real life you'll still get absolutely nothing [more than middle school-level fight].
Maybe choosing somebody else would be good.
I won't have any idea of who to pick so I'll have to throw the ball back at Iced for him to chose then.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 01:08:42 am by DKDC
#2779  October 07, 2014, 01:12:51 am
  • SNK is life
Actually, for the record, I'm all about just shooting the shit in this thread, but when I did it back then you seemed uncomfortable. If you're OK with being on the spotlight again, and people asking you dumb questions, go for it, and Cyanide can be after you :P
#2780  October 07, 2014, 01:15:41 am
    • USA
I was going to ask if you were going to ghost-edit any of your posts here during your 3 days but you already did and it only took you 1 post, so lol.