YesNoOk

SSF2Nes Beta V 1.0 (Read 20745 times)

Started by Bea, July 04, 2009, 10:23:11 pm
Share this topic:
Re: SSF2Nes Beta V 1.0
#41  July 08, 2009, 04:14:11 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
hehe a nice game you guys made there. funny project and theme and everything is well done.

outstanding even

now  throw in my favourite mortal kombat characters and

a bonus character named ed boon
#42  July 08, 2009, 05:02:44 pm
  • The Extraordinary Spiderman
    • Netherlands
Hell naw. Mortal Kombat in SSF2NES? I dun think so.
#43  July 08, 2009, 05:05:46 pm
    • sf2nes.smeenet.org/
Nope, during his stance for exmaple, on one frame, he'll be mainly yellow, and on the next frame, many brown shading parts will appear.

Ah, the stance I can explain; I swapped in a more complete frame with the newly separated colors to test that the palettes were done correctly, but forgot to switch it back out with the original. If the change in color appearance shows up in other frames however, do let me know as that really shouldn't be happening.

Loona: I will be working on the character intro and ending storyboards, so yes there will be more individual endings later on. Also, inclusion of the movelist on the main site can probably be expected within the near future.
#44  July 09, 2009, 10:56:49 pm
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
good work i like this :P
#45  July 13, 2009, 02:19:58 am
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
The EX moves have advanced the game a little more and some characters have had movesets changed which changes how they are played.

All in all, I REALLY can't wait for the finished roster.  Please keep up the fantastic work!  Guaranteed I'll be playing it to death!
#46  July 13, 2009, 02:29:32 am
  • Sunglasses Security Guy is watching you necrobump.
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
You guys need a Q&A thread, so when people ask questions like, "Where's [non-SF character]?" or, "Why can't Ryu do that one non-canon move?" or whatever, you can just point to that thread and tell them to read it. I could help, it being the least I can do for badmouthing this game some time ago.

Bea

#47  July 19, 2009, 01:24:05 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#48  July 20, 2009, 10:42:09 am
  • Nothing ever ends
    • Portugal
    • www.justnopoint.com/loona
Nice - The Dhalsim stage in particular looks a lot better now.
#49  July 21, 2009, 10:08:42 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I'm currently testing chars in order (apart from Sagat), so here's the first part of my feedback. Needless to say that the game is awesome, even more than before. :)

Ryu :
- EX Tatsumaki is not funny, as you can use it over and over again until you use all your powerbar. I think you should limit its use to 2/3 times in a row.
- On his LP, there's a vertical outline just beside his belt which disappears during the animation.

Honda :

- EX Headbutt's command has a typo in the movelist.

Chunli :
- Flip Slam in the corner doesn't bind the ennemy very nicely.

Blanka :
- Is it me, or do I just don't see any difference between Blanka's Ex moves and their normal versions ?
- Typo in the movelist concerning Beast Bash : it's performed with P and not with K.

Zangief :
- Why is his KT a 2 hit combo ?
- Same goes for Double Suplex which is a 3 hit combo.
- Dash Grab doesn't have any CLSN on the head. An idea for this move : make the LK version have CLSNs only on the legs, while HK would have only on the torso, in order to escape projectiles and such, since the move is kinda slow IMO.

Guile :
- What's the advantage of Ex Flash Kick over the normal version ?
- Huge envshake on Knee Bazooka whereas there's none on all the other techniques, even the supers (especially sonic kick). That's kinda strange.

Sagat :
- During his stance, on the front of his tibia, the outline becomes light on one frame, which looks strange.
#50  July 21, 2009, 12:55:47 pm
    • UK
    • www.nnaajjmugen.tumblr.com/
ARRGGHHH I wanna use that terry, but you can't choose him :(
Anyway I like the game alot!
Kinda strange but I woke up today and her hand was on my ass cheek
I won't suspect anything though I'll take it she was sleeping and didn't notice
you should have flipped over slowly

Bea

#51  July 21, 2009, 01:34:18 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I'm currently testing chars in order (apart from Sagat), so here's the first part of my feedback. Needless to say that the game is awesome, even more than before. :)

Thanks. We appreciate that. :)

Ryu :
- EX Tatsumaki is not funny, as you can use it over and over again until you use all your powerbar. I think you should limit its use to 2/3 times in a row.
- On his LP, there's a vertical outline just beside his belt which disappears during the animation.

- I'll check both when I get home tonight. I'm 100% sure you can't connect EX Tatsumaki to EX Tatsumaki, so I'll check why is Mugen =-being funny about it.

Honda :[/b]
- EX Headbutt's command has a typo in the movelist.
- Will be fixed.

Chunli :
- Flip Slam in the corner doesn't bind the ennemy very nicely.
- Will be fixed.

Blanka :
- Is it me, or do I just don't see any difference between Blanka's Ex moves and their normal versions ?
- Typo in the movelist concerning Beast Bash : it's performed with P and not with K.
- Longer invincibility time, knocks down on hit, safer recovery for EX moves.
- The typo will be fixed

Zangief :
- Why is his KT a 2 hit combo ?
- Same goes for Double Suplex which is a 3 hit combo.
- Dash Grab doesn't have any CLSN on the head. An idea for this move : make the LK version have CLSNs only on the legs, while HK would have only on the torso, in order to escape projectiles and such, since the move is kinda slow IMO.
- KT - 1 hit when the throw connects, another when 'Gief slams the poor fellow into the ground. Same thing for every other throw in the game.
- Dash Grab works as an anti air, so taking the CLSN out of his chest would make it too good at that.

Guile :
- What's the advantage of Ex Flash Kick over the normal version ?
- Huge envshake on Knee Bazooka whereas there's none on all the other techniques, even the supers (especially sonic kick). That's kinda strange.
- Longer range, good damage, better invincibility to attacks, higher priority.
- I'll see about it. Flash Kick follow up and Air throws should all have envshake too.

Sagat :
- During his stance, on the front of his tibia, the outline becomes light on one frame, which looks strange.
- Sagats frames will be updated by Mr. A, so this problem will be solved.

Thanks for the feedback.

@NiallAsh:
Press up at Ryu.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

#52  July 21, 2009, 01:42:54 pm
    • UK
    • www.nnaajjmugen.tumblr.com/
Woohooo. Thankyou.
Kinda strange but I woke up today and her hand was on my ass cheek
I won't suspect anything though I'll take it she was sleeping and didn't notice
you should have flipped over slowly
#53  September 04, 2009, 04:42:17 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
bump

-sheng longs shoryureppa can be used without meter

Bea

#54  September 04, 2009, 07:35:53 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I'll check that this weekend.

Thanks for pointing those problems.  :)

#55  September 05, 2009, 04:39:48 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357

Bea

#56  September 05, 2009, 06:08:20 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Fixed, fixed and fixed.

The infinites you found were also fixed.

Thanks for the valuable feedback.

#57  September 05, 2009, 07:35:32 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/

Bea

#58  September 05, 2009, 08:19:25 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
No.

All those fixes and other tweaks and gameplay enhancements will only be available at the next release, along with Fei Long.

There's no deadline for it, though.

#59  September 06, 2009, 06:43:05 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
No.

All those fixes and other tweaks and gameplay enhancements will only be available at the next release, along with Fei Long.

There's no deadline for it, though.

oki docki: i'll be there  :D
#60  September 12, 2009, 06:23:04 pm
i don't know if this has been pointed out but:

I did Akuma's Messatsu Go Hadou and just when he shoots it, i got hit by chun-li and this happened :P

also my mugen freezes and  stops working after 1 or 2 fights, happens to my normal mugen and also happens with this one, is a pain :P