YesNoOk

restoring the old add004 camera to ikemen go latest build? (Read 17122 times)

Started by Zazamyon2, December 04, 2023, 07:27:05 am
Share this topic:
restoring the old add004 camera to ikemen go latest build?
#1  December 04, 2023, 07:27:05 am
  • $-$**Dreaming**$-$
    • South Korea
    • https://blog.naver.com/PostList.naver?blogId=blood72&from=postList&categoryNo=159
a few years ago in the early ikemen go days, there was an addon made for ikemen go by a japanese creator called shiyo kakuge called add004.
It was very popular in mugen.

One of the cool features it had, as slow camera function. you could make the camera move slower and smoother.
They added this function to an old ikemen version of add004 called add004ikemen20200830a62

anyway i have one simple question and nobody yet seems to know this answer.

Is it possible, to add the slow camera function back into the latest Ikemen Go build?

Here is a screenshot of the line of text talking about it in the old add004 ikemen addon

My assumption is that we should be able to create a common state type .zss file that is purely for camera control.
Maybe we can extract the code from the old add004 ikemen go build version, and add it to a standalone .zss file?

does anyone with experience of ikemen go, and also add004 have any knowledge on this?

Or, am i actually wasting my time, and a slow camera module has already been created by someone?
Any info will be appreciated!
Re: restoring the old add004 camera to ikemen go latest build?
#2  December 12, 2023, 05:36:54 am
  • Rabbit + Fantasy Blob = Blobbit with very high DEF
    • USA
I'm curious about how this could work as well.
#3  December 12, 2023, 04:11:47 pm
  • Your Successor in Netherrealm Service!!!
    • USA
a few years ago in the early ikemen go days, there was an addon made for ikemen go by a japanese creator called shiyo kakuge called add004.
It was very popular in mugen.

One of the cool features it had, as slow camera function. you could make the camera move slower and smoother.
They added this function to an old ikemen version of add004 called add004ikemen20200830a62

anyway i have one simple question and nobody yet seems to know this answer.

Is it possible, to add the slow camera function back into the latest Ikemen Go build?

Here is a screenshot of the line of text talking about it in the old add004 ikemen addon

My assumption is that we should be able to create a common state type .zss file that is purely for camera control.
Maybe we can extract the code from the old add004 ikemen go build version, and add it to a standalone .zss file?

does anyone with experience of ikemen go, and also add004 have any knowledge on this?

Or, am i actually wasting my time, and a slow camera module has already been created by someone?
Any info will be appreciated!

You should talk with the people in the ikemen guild channel in the mugen guild discord.
Your Successor in Netherrealm Service!!!
#4  December 13, 2023, 09:23:27 am
  • $-$**Dreaming**$-$
    • South Korea
    • https://blog.naver.com/PostList.naver?blogId=blood72&from=postList&categoryNo=159
Unfortunately I am not a discord user so that is sadly not an option for me.
Furthermore if a solution is found, i think having the information available in a fixed static place would also help others with this same question.

I have since heard that there is an updated custom version of the old ikemen add004 for 0.99 edited by another user but I cant seem to find it.
If this is true, there may be a way to contact the editor and ask him/her how to exactly extract this cameras control component alone and add it as a constant state in the zss
#5  December 17, 2023, 07:42:59 pm
  • It Is What It Is
    • USA
The Ikemen Tag System by BurningSoul is more than likely what you're looking for.
#6  December 17, 2023, 08:44:14 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
oh hello if you are using zss add004 ikemen it already has slow camera
just insert this line to your common.const file that is specified in config.json

; System_Switch for addoo4
Default.Enable.SW.Combo = 0
Default.Enable.SW.Message = 0
Default.Enable.SW.Result = 0
Default.Enable.SW.SysVoice = 0
Default.Enable.SW.KeyInput = 0
Default.Enable.SW.LifeBar = 0
Default.Enable.SW.PowerBar = 1
Default.Enable.SW.TagAssist = 1
Default.Enable.SW.CallRound = 0
Default.Enable.SW.CallKO = 0
Default.Enable.SW.GroundDust = 0