YesNoOk

Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (Year 2 announced!) (Read 2054756 times)

Started by Kirishima, February 21, 2022, 06:39:43 am
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (Now Released!)
#321  August 31, 2023, 11:40:39 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Well, in SF 6 aside Eternity, we have Jodi(underground). Our character questions if she's a woman or a man and she says "who cares? We're not in the 90's!". She's an afrodescendant woman with an outfit similar to Poison(but more revealing)
I swear there was something cool here!!
#322  September 01, 2023, 12:10:56 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I just noticed that she reminds me to Sharon Needles, the drag queen xD.

Now WE NEED a drag queen in SF! Let's cal her Drag-narok and destroy all her rivals xDD

Would be more interesting to see such a character than one more Juri-esque crazy or uninspired female character.

Yes, I like your idea, for the sake of getting fresh ideas in SF games.
#323  September 01, 2023, 03:42:04 am
    • Brazil
Wait a second, you're telling me THIS is in the game but is not a playable character? WHY NOT???????

#324  September 01, 2023, 10:18:25 am
Wait a second, you're telling me THIS is in the game but is not a playable character? WHY NOT???????

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odgxku4fOTc[/youtube]

It would be awesome a figther like that. But you can fight against him in Nayshall(he uses Juri style, though)
#325  September 01, 2023, 05:50:01 pm
    • Argentina
World Tour has a ton of characters that I wish they became playable with unique moveset, specially Carlos and Botch.
#326  September 01, 2023, 06:17:45 pm
Carlos looks better than ever. Unfortunately he only has 2 main attacks, same as Retsu or Damn Trasher(aka NPC spammer).  Capcom dd a good job with these side characters. unfortunately, World Tour's system is more like "put these and these clothes and you will be tougher to beat" than else. If it's a FIGHTING game, it must be about your skills in FIGHTING. I had a hard time with the outlaws tournament. I was Lvl 50 and my rivals, 40. Could you believe than in less of 5 basic attacks they beat me out of Hell? :/. Then I had to put and put and put nonsenses on my character, turning him into a walking piñata :/
#327  September 01, 2023, 08:22:48 pm
    • Brazil
I feel like some of those characters will become DLC in the future. Characters like Damnd, Bosch and another guy whose name I forgot, are given a little too much focus for mere NPCs. Like, Eternity introduces the battle hub and thats it, but the other ones seem to be a bigger part. Damnd also has the added bonus that we don't have a new Final Fight character yet (no, Kimberly doesn't count).
#328  September 01, 2023, 09:53:41 pm
    • Argentina
I honestly was so heartbroken when Retsu became a NPC, I really wanted to see him came back.

Also I feel like either Carlos or Trasher will become DLC, since alpha every SF game added a new FF character to the roster, and I feel like the same will happen with 6.
#329  September 01, 2023, 10:00:30 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Carlos looks better than ever. Unfortunately he only has 2 main attacks, same as Retsu or Damn Trasher(aka NPC spammer).  Capcom dd a good job with these side characters. unfortunately, World Tour's system is more like "put these and these clothes and you will be tougher to beat" than else. If it's a FIGHTING game, it must be about your skills in FIGHTING. I had a hard time with the outlaws tournament. I was Lvl 50 and my rivals, 40. Could you believe than in less of 5 basic attacks they beat me out of Hell? :/. Then I had to put and put and put nonsenses on my character, turning him into a walking piñata :/

So true!

And I don't like when the game mechanics of a specific mode force you to change the appearance of your character with tons of ugly/unneccessary items for the sake of effects etc.

It kinds of reminds me how I hated when some Namco fighting games tried these stuffs.
Like why in the world Bryan Fury would put on some tourist shorts to get more resistence to electric attacks...
#330  September 01, 2023, 10:34:08 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
And I don't like when the game mechanics of a specific mode force you to change the appearance of your character with tons of ugly/unneccessary items for the sake of effects etc.

You can wear whatever you want for vanity and have it be separate from your effects. You can equip what you want to wear for stats and then overlay it with what you want to wear for the sake of your desired appearance. So I think that solves the problem.
#331  September 02, 2023, 09:08:55 am
  • A.K.A. NED

You can wear whatever you want for vanity and have it be separate from your effects. You can equip what you want to wear for stats and then overlay it with what you want to wear for the sake of your desired appearance. So I think that solves the problem.

Thanks for the reply!
Actually I still have not played SF6.
I think I have a "reject effect" because (to me) most girls are unappealling crap in it and guy's designs are getting a bit too strange to me.
I wonder how good a character (avatar) can be designed in the creation/world tour mode.
#332  September 02, 2023, 01:01:57 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#333  September 02, 2023, 03:54:46 pm
    • Netherlands

So true!

It kinds of reminds me how I hated when some Namco fighting games tried these stuffs.
Like why in the world Bryan Fury would put on some tourist shorts to get more resistence to electric attacks...

You can equip gear but change it's appeareance, meaning you can just make a design you like and stick to that whilst also boosting your stats by equipping new gear.
#334  September 23, 2023, 05:48:18 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
#335  November 21, 2023, 11:23:24 pm

After what felt like 5 years, we FINALLY have a preview of upcoming alternative costumes for all characters, not just selective ones at a time.
#336  November 21, 2023, 11:41:01 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
It's good, there are already too many unauthorized skins floating around out there, so something fresh to the game is cool while we wait for the next dlc fighter.
To say something more... almost all of them look nice. I liked most Juri, Ryu, Dee Jay, Kimberly, JP and Honda. And I thought Ken, Guile, Manon and Cammy were bad.
#337  November 22, 2023, 12:06:16 am
  • Runs his mouth more than he does actually play
    • USA
    • squidlypoli1.neocities.org
I didn't think Manon's was too bad because it is based on very early royal french outfits and it makes sense for her since she is elegant and french. I also remember rooflemonger getting really mad at people for assuming it was based on things like the rose of versailles and utena when the concept art came out which was kinda funny.

I also thought Lily's was kinda funny because its kind of like a mariachi outfit and I thought they wouldnt have emphasized the thunderfoot people being in mexico too hard. Guile with a ponytail is definitely weird and Luke just gets his SF5 outfit which I'm surprised he didnt get earlier.
#338  December 01, 2023, 09:01:45 pm

Now available for 300 Fighter Coins per outfit.
#339  December 04, 2023, 05:52:33 am
Double posting because

Next collab following TMNT will be Spy X Family.  Releases 1/6/24.

I am just hoping they haven't forgotten the announcer thing because Anya chatting with Master Splinter would be a fever dream.

Who am I kidding, it's likely avatar items for World Tour again.
#340  January 01, 2024, 01:50:32 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-