YesNoOk

OLD NEWS: SF online bash mugen community (Read 2056 times)

Started by Solid MilkShake, October 13, 2007, 07:34:37 am
Share this topic:
OLD NEWS: SF online bash mugen community
#1  October 13, 2007, 07:34:37 am
  • Milkshake is good for you!!!!
hi everybody Solid MilkShake here, according to Mugen Latino America, yesterday at Infinity appear some guy who calls himself viper2040 and post this sh!t:

began by viper2040:
I am from the well known Street Fighter Online website. We are currently sponsored by Capcom as some of you may know. We would like to ask you to cease and decists all creations towards the mugen engine. This game is driving away our visitors from our website. This trash has been around here long enough. The creators of these so called characters, stages, and other things related do not even deserve to be around. If it wasn't for us you people wouldn't be around. I don't mean to be rude but what I say is absolutely true. We work hard to provide a free flash game for all of our members, while this community is just stealing from us. I don't suppose some of you may recall the sprites for our character Evil ryu, someone named Reu or Reube contacted us about not giving him credit. He didn't even do a damn thing, we did. He has the audacity to call me a sprite thief. He's stole from capcom. We are not happy with the results of what happened but we have subsisted until now. The mugen creators deserve nothing, they know nothing and they are nothing. Every single creator here is worth less. I'm sorry if that hurts you but you've made this happen. We will take action against your crimes. Also I see you have a little project going on here. I can let this website and the rest of the community be spared for another year if you provide the sprites from all of these so called creations. The sprites, sounds, edits and anything else you may have to offer. Our VIP members would love a Symbiote Onslaught. Just pack it up and send it to my email.

viper2040_@hotmail.com

Now here's the thing, I will give the first 200 users who sign up on our website a VIP account. The first 20 users will get an Elite VIP Account.

VIP has access to 75% of Street fighter online characters. Xmen, street fighter, Marvel vs Capcom.

Elite VIP has access to all of Street fighter online characters, will be updated on new stages, characters, private beta testing on your accounts and downloadable content.

As for the rest who want to join sign ups are free. You don't have to donate money to enter the contests.
If you do plan to donate money, please understand that this is for maintaining the server and making updates to the website. If you donate you will receive a VIP account. If you donate over $50 you will receive a lifetime Elite VIP member ship account.

Be warned although we are a friendly community we do not allow any talk of the mugen game engine. The game engine is filth, only complete morons will use this engine. Thus those morons will be the only ones to get sued in the near future. How can you call yourself a creator when you're just stealing from Capcom.

later at projects sub forum he posted (is it right?? posted???) this:

I'm sorry but I'm going to need all of your sprites. Your useless efforts to steal from us will not be forgiven. Our users will love these wonderful sprites that our team has made with our hardwork. More members will join our forums and finally crush the mugen engine. We don't mean to be a little rude but its the only way your kind answers to. If you want, I can just make you staff members. You'll have access to all of the download content and you'll be rewarded with games from capcom. viper2040_@hotmail.com

i just wanted to share it with the Guild :P

edit: ok its old, very old.
From A'arab Zaraq to San Salvador
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
oversized signature! please read the rules
Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 08:13:37 am by Solid MilkShake
Re: SF online bash mugen community
#2  October 13, 2007, 07:47:11 am
wtf

i dunno
 it seems fake to me
#3  October 13, 2007, 07:54:26 am
    • Peru
Not again, please....
#4  October 13, 2007, 07:57:38 am
considering they were in a lawsuit before for this crap of an online game, I don't think Capcom sponsors them. The game would be more popular then.

Also, would they then ask everyone to stop playing MvsC, MSvsSF, XMvsSF, MSH, and XM:COTA on FBA or Kawaks over Kaillera because it is 10x better then their lagtastic flash game? Crap I tell you...
#5  October 13, 2007, 08:02:15 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Okay.

1) Old new. Like, months old.

2) That was a fake Viper. Even when I first saw that, I knew it was a fake.

Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#6  October 13, 2007, 08:08:57 am
#7  October 13, 2007, 08:10:37 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
When you said yesterday, do you mean it was posted yesterday or you have only seen it yesterday?
Re: OLD NEWS: SF online bash mugen community
#8  October 13, 2007, 08:15:21 am
#9  October 13, 2007, 04:15:50 pm
  • Reincarnation of UltraSonic50
began by viper2040:
I am from the well known Street Fighter Online website. We are currently sponsored by Capcom as some of you may know. We would like to ask you to cease and decists all creations towards the mugen engine. This game is driving away our visitors from our website. This trash has been around here long enough. The creators of these so called characters, stages, and other things related do not even deserve to be around. If it wasn't for us you people wouldn't be around. I don't mean to be rude but what I say is absolutely true. We work hard to provide a free flash game for all of our members, while this community is just stealing from us. I don't suppose some of you may recall the sprites for our character Evil ryu, someone named Reu or Reube contacted us about not giving him credit. He didn't even do a damn thing, we did. He has the audacity to call me a sprite thief. He's stole from capcom. We are not happy with the results of what happened but we have subsisted until now. The mugen creators deserve nothing, they know nothing and they are nothing. Every single creator here is worth less. I'm sorry if that hurts you but you've made this happen. We will take action against your crimes. Also I see you have a little project going on here. I can let this website and the rest of the community be spared for another year if you provide the sprites from all of these so called creations. The sprites, sounds, edits and anything else you may have to offer. Our VIP members would love a Symbiote Onslaught. Just pack it up and send it to my email.

viper2040_@hotmail.com

Now here's the thing, I will give the first 200 users who sign up on our website a VIP account. The first 20 users will get an Elite VIP Account.

VIP has access to 75% of Street fighter online characters. Xmen, street fighter, Marvel vs Capcom.

Elite VIP has access to all of Street fighter online characters, will be updated on new stages, characters, private beta testing on your accounts and downloadable content.

As for the rest who want to join sign ups are free. You don't have to donate money to enter the contests.
If you do plan to donate money, please understand that this is for maintaining the server and making updates to the website. If you donate you will receive a VIP account. If you donate over $50 you will receive a lifetime Elite VIP member ship account.

Be warned although we are a friendly community we do not allow any talk of the mugen game engine. The game engine is filth, only complete morons will use this engine. Thus those morons will be the only ones to get sued in the near future. How can you call yourself a creator when you're just stealing from Capcom.

I'm sorry but I'm going to need all of your sprites. Your useless efforts to steal from us will not be forgiven. Our users will love these wonderful sprites that our team has made with our hardwork. More members will join our forums and finally crush the mugen engine. We don't mean to be a little rude but its the only way your kind answers to. If you want, I can just make you staff members. You'll have access to all of the download content and you'll be rewarded with games from capcom. viper2040_@hotmail.com

Hey, viper2040, if you are here browsing in this forum, you have been mistaken abot stealing Capcom's Resources and others. We don't steal that resources. We give credit to those companies that create those characters if we create/edit their characters so we cannot be sued by those companies and don't ever insult the game engine called MUGEN moron! And only noobs and morons will use your program. I have use your program and those characters has no thrill at all and it is illegal at all because of that spyware called Game Vindicator! And you don't give credit to Reu because you think that Reu stole those sprites and other resources from Evil Ryu and Evil Ken so you must be sued and not the Mugen Players like me, nooby moron!

DMK

#10  October 13, 2007, 04:27:57 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
It was a shit flinger.

Not the real guy.
#11  October 13, 2007, 04:31:26 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Hey, viper2040, if you are here browsing in this forum, you have been mistaken abot stealing Capcom's Resources and others. We don't steal that resources. We give credit to those companies that create those characters if we create/edit their characters so we cannot be sued by those companies and don't ever insult the game engine called MUGEN moron! And only noobs and morons will use your program. I have use your program and those characters has no thrill at all and it is illegal at all because of that spyware called Game Vindicator! And you don't give credit to Reu because you think that Reu stole those sprites and other resources from Evil Ryu and Evil Ken so you must be sued and not the Mugen Players like me, nooby moron!
Read the whole thread,nOOb
nOOb
#12  October 13, 2007, 11:49:01 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)