YesNoOk

Order Sol by Akutagawa now compatible for 1.0 (Read 3204 times)

Started by WiCloud, June 07, 2013, 08:25:26 am
Share this topic:
Order Sol by Akutagawa now compatible for 1.0
#1  June 07, 2013, 08:25:26 am
  • Thoughts are never Actions unless there Memories
Im proud to say....IM GLAD I DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN! Now for the character.

He has everything he would in WinMugen. His Boss mode is enabled if you'd like to turn it off simply go to option.cns and search boss. Change the number to 0 and he'll fight normally.

Special Thanks to C-G-U for showing me an already compatible Order Sol, Sadly it had problems so I took some notes on his common1 *where Mugen 1.0 was having problems* and did a few command edits afterwards i removed 3 codes in his common1. If you'd like to see what they are there in the text file called errors.

Special Thanks to Akutagawa for making this character, None of this would have been possible if it weren't for you bud!

https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=05314913AB5A7000&id=5314913AB5A7000%21131
The Wikkens Will Rise!
"To follow our path, to complete our goals, A Wikken's way is truly whole, for we seek the thrill of challenge, none too bleak*too easy* But until the day we all shall peak!"-WiCloud
Re: Order Sol by Akutagawa now compatible for 1.0
#2  June 07, 2013, 09:04:12 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Oh interesting, brings back memories of when this O-Sol was the only good one around until Muteki eventually did his.
On another note, are there any plans to do the same for his Ky or will you just be doing his O-Sol only?
#3  June 07, 2013, 03:40:26 pm
I've never used his Ky yet but I may consider it.
The Wikkens Will Rise!
"To follow our path, to complete our goals, A Wikken's way is truly whole, for we seek the thrill of challenge, none too bleak*too easy* But until the day we all shall peak!"-WiCloud
#4  June 07, 2013, 05:29:38 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
his power bar fills at the start of the match, intentional?
#5  June 07, 2013, 05:48:30 pm
  • Hey!
    • USA
    • http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/napoleonjonamite
That's probably part of his boss mode. Read how to disable that in the first post.
"Hey, your beard's so dumb, it sits on the TV and watches the couch. Haha! That's a good one, Jack!" -Si Robertson
#6  June 07, 2013, 06:02:57 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
so does he plays smoothly just like in old mugen days?!  if that a yes will dl him and replace muteki's order sol
#7  June 07, 2013, 06:04:51 pm
so does he plays smoothly just like in old mugen days?!  if that a yes will dl him and replace muteki's order sol

yes it's fun to play as him too just make sure you keep boss mode off if you don't want insta bars.

Posted: June 07, 2013, 06:23:39 pm
his power bar fills at the start of the match, intentional?

it shouldn't mine doesn't.

in the option.cns
;„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª
;ƒ{ƒXƒ‚[ƒhŠÖ˜A Opening of boss mode
;„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª

[State varSet,1];ƒ{ƒXƒ\ƒ‹ƒ‚[ƒh‰ð‹Ö
Type = varset
Trigger1 = IsHelper
var(24) = 1<-----------make that 0
IgnoreHitPause = 1
;0 = OFF default
;1 = ON

If it is then it probably is Boss Mode it'll regenerate powerbars while Overdrive is active. If you were holding start and selected him then Overdrive is permanetly on through the match which gives you unlimited powerbars
The Wikkens Will Rise!