YesNoOk

Yet another Capcom Vs. Snk (Read 2889 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, January 13, 2016, 01:51:08 am
Yet another Capcom Vs. Snk
#1  January 13, 2016, 01:51:08 am
    • USA
Does anyone want to help me make this a thing? I honestly have no plans to really focus on it as much, but there has been a lot of demand for it. Just my personal "mugen" edit of the old version of the CVS3 SP. People have been contacting me like crazy & I kind of want to give them something seeing as my own project won't be done for a whileee & I use IKEMEN not mugen.. I can help with characters exclusively for this, but not interested in the sp, ports, etc side of things. As you can see I did a lazy job on some of the new ones :p Regardless of what some may think I am incredibly knowledgeable about everything Capcom & Snk. I've seen everything movie, have every game, etc. I'm sure I could be of use somehow.

I know there are other projects out there, but none that are more than just that.. A sp. I don't care what sp you use really. Can't say I'm a big fan of what I've seen & want to go a different route. I don't frequently use "mugen" anymore, but pm or post here if interested & we can make something out of it. Basically offering to take some of the workload. If you could actually take the time to watch them individually.

Can you believe it.. I started with this.. lol This is what started it all!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Then I began to learn more.. (I kinda went ham this play-through though LMFAO!) *OAN.. QuickFist & Infinite your characters priority though.. LOL

Than that became this...(This video is currently blowing up)

And what we have now..
As you can see.. Progress each time, but at the same time it's not as though I was really trying to do anything extraordinary. Imagine if we tried as a community. Just an Idizzle haha