YesNoOk

NoAirGuard no longer works correctly (Read 1740 times)

Started by DosKillerFighterTrue, March 21, 2024, 06:05:41 pm
Share this topic:
NoAirGuard no longer works correctly
#1  March 21, 2024, 06:05:41 pm
    • Argentina
When I was able to NoAirGuard some char from street fighter ex that does not use AirGuard (like shadow geist has), it is no longer working in [Statedef -2] nor [Statedef - 3]
There are some times when it blocks when it is in the air and other times when it doesn't. Chapulin Colorado and Luigi cause the char to block when he is in the air.
and I don't understand why it doesn't work correctly...

I show you the video I recorded...

I'm sorry if this translation is poorly written, I use Google Translate
Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 06:10:05 pm by DosKillerFighterTrue
Re: NoAirGuard no longer works correctly
#2  March 21, 2024, 07:20:59 pm
  • Super Gamers
  • Twins who play games.
    • Brazil
    • sites.google.com/view/gemeos-dos-jogos
Hello, how you are? From what we know, if you are using Helper, it must also use NoAirGuard. To make things easier, use the guardflag = M, H or L in your hitdefs, but never use, for example, MA, HA or LA. We hope we have helped.
#3  March 21, 2024, 08:11:56 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
It won't disable custom AI guarding instructions. You need to edit the AI to stop guarding in the air.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#4  March 21, 2024, 08:25:12 pm
  • Super Gamers
  • Twins who play games.
    • Brazil
It won't disable custom AI guarding instructions. You need to edit the AI to stop guarding in the air.

We forgot to mention this part. Certain AIs have a custom guard and in this case it needs to be removed.
#5  March 21, 2024, 08:33:20 pm
    • Argentina

We forgot to mention this part. Certain AIs have a custom guard and in this case it needs to be removed.

I don't know how to delete it ai, I already did it and the same thing keeps blocking in the air (unsolved problem only for AI), and now I wonder 'I don't know how Deman (the author of char) does it in the shadow geist char that the AirGuard never appears nor does it have the AirGuard animation, it doesn't matter if it has the hitdefs MA, HA or LA other chars.' I don't know how to solve this problem...
#6  March 21, 2024, 08:58:09 pm
  • Super Gamers
  • Twins who play games.
    • Brazil

I don't know how to delete it ai, I already did it and the same thing keeps blocking in the air (unsolved problem only for AI), and now I wonder 'I don't know how Deman (the author of char) does it in the shadow geist char that the AirGuard never appears nor does it have the AirGuard animation, it doesn't matter if it has the hitdefs MA, HA or LA other chars.' I don't know how to solve this problem...

AIs are usually in StateDef -1 in the cmd file, and we already find them in StateDef -2. In some AIs the guard is StateDef 132. If you don't find it and you found StateDef 120, you must edit it manually. As stated, StateDef 132 is the air blocking State, and StateDef 120 is the beginning of all forms of blocking. Remove the ChangeState where the value is 132.
#7  March 21, 2024, 09:02:46 pm
  • Super Gamers
  • Twins who play games.
    • Brazil
And we forgot to mention that the trigger of AI is AILevel.
#8  March 21, 2024, 09:10:31 pm
    • Argentina
And we forgot to mention that the trigger of AI is AILevel.

AIs are usually in StateDef -1 in the cmd file, and we already find them in StateDef -2. In some AIs the guard is StateDef 132. If you don't find it and you found StateDef 120, you must edit it manually. As stated, StateDef 132 is the air blocking State, and StateDef 120 is the beginning of all forms of blocking. Remove the ChangeState where the value is 132.

Ok, but if this doesn't work, I'll see you tomorrow because I'm very tired. and then I'll see how I solve it.
New #9  March 21, 2024, 09:24:21 pm
  • Super Gamers
  • Twins who play games.
    • Brazil
If it's still not working, try putting this code into all of your character's attack states:

Code:
[State 200, 0]
type = AttackDist
triggerall = NumEnemy
trigger1 = EnemyNear, StateType = A
value = 0
ignorehitpause = 1

This code doesn't work very well in Simul mode. This code completely removes your opponent's guard animation, making it impossible to defend either.
Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 04:23:09 pm by Gêmeos dos Jogos