YesNoOk

legendary god warriors (Read 17174 times)

Started by royrob69, August 27, 2007, 02:52:10 am
Share this topic:

royrob69

legendary god warriors
#1  August 27, 2007, 02:52:10 am
here it is again

hi, I'm here to announce a full game project.
it's a game about saint seiya and specialy the asgard saga.

first of all here is links for 3 trailer on youtube and some shots so you guys will see what I'm talking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSh_ZyEhKWc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpTCnQnT4Xk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHe37klp8iY

the game will be a mix of figting and RPG, the rpg part in on hold for now cause we're mainly focused on the fighting part

what's planned :

chars : 5 main bronze saint in their second cloth, all asgard warriors and maybe some secret chars
custom stage, lifebar, powerbar and maybe fx
all chars will be HR and are made from scratch
we're using the winmugen HR hack so stages, fx, lifebar and powerbar will be HR too
mugen will be used with tgfm, it's like an addon for mugen who allowed a lot of customizations, we're just using mugen for the fighting part, the rest will be made with tgfm
each char will have 5 or 6 super and 3 hyper
gameplay is based on kof (based only, not supposed to be accurate at all) but more combo friendly
4 buttons
dash
run
still don't know about parry and dodge
home made BGM

this project is far from being complete so don't expect a release soon

comments, suggestions, anything is welcomed

more shots available at our forum : http://saintseiya-legend.easyforum.fr/index.forum (french forum but we can speak english)

and some more shots

in one of the shots there is misaligne hitsparks, it will be fixed, blood wille be redone to be HR

feel free to comment

Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 06:36:09 pm by royrob69
Re: legendary god warriors
#2  August 27, 2007, 06:13:57 pm
It looks perfect, I like how text comes up on the moves XD
and the pic where Thor picks up Seiya, its great, you even see the fingers at the back of the headXD

and ofcourse the custom sprites are awesome (thinks of a word meaning more than awesome)

No Borders, No Nations
#3  August 28, 2007, 04:40:43 am
  • JD
    • www.freewebs.com/jerrydrizzt
Whoah!! I love saint seiya and that Looks perfect, those sprites are amazing, and it looks really awesome, I hope you guys succeed in this Project good Luck to you guys ^^.

Also the videos show that even the Gameplya and everything Is Coming along really nicely i really cant wait for this, True good luck to you Guys I Salute you  :sugoi:
#4  August 28, 2007, 06:10:23 am
  • Bite me...or rather, I Bite you!
I agree ... those sprites are most definately impressive..although I dont know as much about saint seiya

-Sphinxe1-
#5  August 28, 2007, 09:45:56 am
 :o yes the game is great and it in high def when are they going to relaes the game so i can play it lol :sugoi:
#6  August 28, 2007, 10:02:27 am
    • interrage.deviantart.com/
It looks like you might have talent but keep working on it......

#7  August 29, 2007, 04:11:08 am
  • He got his ass pwned
that is awesome dude i love the thor where he holds the other guys head that is nice
#8  August 29, 2007, 02:15:41 pm
that is awesome dude i love the thor where he holds the other guys head that is nice

What I said, and the other guy is Seiya

and, are you gonna make custom hitsparks or are you gonna use the annoying defuelt(sp?) ones  :(

and, are you using the jap voices, english or french I understand eng and fr but jap is the best XD

No Borders, No Nations

royrob69

#9  August 29, 2007, 02:34:51 pm
there will be custom hitsparks and japanese voice
#10  August 29, 2007, 02:45:35 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#11  August 29, 2007, 08:24:45 pm
Maybe you could include a tall black guy. His background could be that he's a 3D modeller from the hood.
Well I guess you can call me agentpussy I mean I'm getting more pussy than you ever will. Its nice that you can only get what you pay for.

If you like tall then you gonna like me.
#12  August 29, 2007, 08:39:43 pm
  • Dark Side Maniac

It's so tiring to see Saint Seiya chars with Italian voices

Well, not if you are italian...hihihi  ;D By the way, internet is full of saint seiya projects started but never finished, it's good to see a serious one so accurated....on a side note, is this from the same author of hades project? I saw a very similar game project (similar in graphic too) based on hades saga  :P
#13  August 30, 2007, 12:26:23 am

royrob69

#14  August 30, 2007, 05:03:13 am

It's so tiring to see Saint Seiya chars with Italian voices

Well, not if you are italian...hihihi  ;D By the way, internet is full of saint seiya projects started but never finished, it's good to see a serious one so accurated....on a side note, is this from the same author of hades project? I saw a very similar game project (similar in graphic too) based on hades saga  :P

hearing seiya scream in another language than japanese just make me sick, and in france they call him seiyar and shun have a female voice at the beginning of the show, japanese is just so much better

and the project you are talking is not related in anything with this one.
#15  August 30, 2007, 05:57:53 pm

hearing seiya scream in another language than japanese just make me sick, and in france they call him seiyar and shun have a female voice at the beginning of the show, japanese is just so much better

Hey, Im also french and I had a video of one, thats right, it sounds strange, also when it doesnt sound so great when he says pegasus something (i dont watch saint seiya anymore) well, at least in the movie with those strange guys and the ice guy doesnt even fight, and it ends with a temple breaking down and seiya having gold armour and shooting that women in the head. Gold armour is cool

No Borders, No Nations
#16  August 30, 2007, 11:25:06 pm
  • Secret!
Wow, that looks cool.

Are those wolvies in the background or part of the character.  I'm thinking of making a wolf character and could use the sprites to help draw the character.  I thinking of using the sprite proportion to be able to draw my wolf.

Thanks,
Alcaster
Thanks,
CarpD  (^_^)
#17  August 31, 2007, 07:33:33 pm
thank you all for your comments  ;)

Alcaster42, our work is not open source, so don't use it to draw your char  :) thk.
One Piece Fighting First Trailer :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vUIl-lLoKs
#18  September 01, 2007, 03:03:14 pm
This looks pretty cool!  :sugoi:
#19  September 03, 2007, 05:26:00 am
  • Holy Detective or Forsaken Explorer?
looks great cant wait till i can test this peice of work out  :sugoi:
#20  September 22, 2007, 09:57:15 pm
I'm new here but have played mugen fighting games a long time. this one looks pretty cool. can't wait to play it.