YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 869075 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#921  January 28, 2013, 05:46:39 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
anything nsfw should be tagged as so, it says so in the rules.  we had strip fighter chars released here before and even projects of adult nature.
The guy that sprited queen blade characters also put one of them here, cattleya.

This is not really that new of an occurance.  If anything the description should be clearer as to what kind of adult char it is , and anything involving adult content should be spoiled.
#922  January 28, 2013, 05:58:30 pm
    • Thailand
Rajaa said:
What's our stance here?

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/kira-choiyer-original-nhk-released-147813.0.html

It's kinda distasteful, definitely needs an NSFW tag so people know what they're getting into right off. It's not truly CP because it's basically a cartoon character, you can make a claim that it's over 18 regardless of what it looks like.
Can I suggest a special icon about it?? like NSFW/+18 Character icon or something for this kind of "releases" (well, this is more an edit BTW). I mean, if this kind of releases would be allowed in this forum. And not just about hentai-edited chars, some doujin games chars should be added, too (Vanguard Princess, Queen's Blade, Strip Fighter series and so)

What do you think, people??
I didn't post that. You mixed something up somehow.
#923  January 28, 2013, 06:08:28 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
My bad, it was Cyanide, not you. Sorry u_u

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X

Mog

#924  January 28, 2013, 06:12:07 pm
Rajaa your warning was kind of "overkill".  "NSFW, nudity (or brief nudity whatever is the case)"  would work.
#925  January 28, 2013, 06:15:04 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I suggest an alternate version of the character/stage/whatever tag with an NSFW indicator on it.  If that doesn't work, just a warning in the title should do.
#926  January 28, 2013, 06:18:08 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
well that's what basara suggested but as we mentioned before this character are not released that frequently and even if they are the releases is not announced here
#927  January 28, 2013, 06:29:10 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
warning on the title is better anyway, jumps out more to the eye than an icon.
#928  January 28, 2013, 06:41:39 pm
    • Thailand
Rajaa your warning was kind of "overkill".  "NSFW, nudity (or brief nudity whatever is the case)"  would work.

I actually mistakenly copy-pasted an older version of the warning from my clipboard. The only actual one was supposed to be the second paragraph. =p
#929  January 28, 2013, 07:02:07 pm
    • Chile
well that's what basara suggested but as we mentioned before this character are not released that frequently and even if they are the releases is not announced here
I would like to see a pink icon, but yeah, you're right, people. I guess a NSFW in the title can be enough :) thanks for the aclaration

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#930  January 28, 2013, 07:34:18 pm
making nsfw version of all release icons would take up way too much space and it'd be a massive waste of time overall
#931  January 28, 2013, 07:42:06 pm
    • Chile
My idea (in case of being implemented) it was just one icon labeled as NSFW, but well...

#932  January 28, 2013, 11:15:41 pm
i meant mc2's post, although having a nsfw icon isn't as practical as just putting NSFW on the thread title
#933  January 29, 2013, 12:20:47 am
    • USA
Spoilers+Warning sounds good, although i think editing the Forum Rule about should be edited to have more specific detail of what's right/funny and explicit.
#934  January 29, 2013, 12:28:33 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
just use common sense, is not like we get a lot of cases like those.

nsfw
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

for the record, I am with jmorphman on the dr doom image, since the girl's head is obviously de-implying the fellatio.
Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 01:16:52 am by maximilianjenus
#935  January 29, 2013, 01:22:21 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Regarding Celes, I don't feel like the kid should be banned, he isn't harmful or toxic. I want to compare him to two previous 12-13 year olds we had before. Mahboi and Peterfoster. Mahboi derailed threads and horribly used dead fads, his later posts were bashing and trying to look good, he sought out more attention in the end of his history. Titiln finally banned him as his posts were nothing but purposefully bad at that point, even when he returned he still sought attention. Peterfoster often did similar things to mahboi and challenged the forum at some points (like the review of it), not only that but he kept making accounts and was banned more times than I can remember. Let's not forget that Anti MFG thread and forum he made to get us to care.

Celes just doesn't get along with anyone and the worse he does is insult you as means of defending himself or if he tries to look cool by attacking someone else. Yes his posts are bad but I don't think the kid is an attention seeking one like mahboi nor does he mean harm like Peterfoster did, he's just a horrible poster. If you do ban him, I ask that you don't permaban him and just give him some time off. We all make stupid decisions when we're that age and it would be a shame if that affected his Mugen learning as every other place is dead and that would mean he wouldn't be able to improve in the future as he would be unable to return here. If banned just give him some cool off time and see what happens from there. Just showing my concern.
#936  January 29, 2013, 01:28:58 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
That and he's making a char. If he's banned, how's he going to get people to test it? (Bad point, I know)
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#937  January 29, 2013, 01:31:52 am
  • PSN&Steam: ViBeZ8282/Le-Fiction
    • USA
    • vonthegreat653@hotmail.com
I'm Stupid I'm Not Gonna Hide that but atleast give me some time to think about what I did over the Past Few Days so for the next few hours imma log off for ur enjoyment
#938  January 29, 2013, 01:39:17 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Well, there's proof that he seems at least willing to learn from his mistakes. That's a good sign.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#939  January 29, 2013, 01:43:30 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yah, I am also against banning him atm, though I understand that its tiring for the admins.

and regarding the report it was/is a sincere one; the one I set up a trap for was for erroratu in the kira/choiyer topic, so I guess that's why it got misunderstood as it happened at about the same timeframe.
#940  January 29, 2013, 02:59:10 am
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah