YesNoOk

Question from new member (Read 857 times)

Started by KRIZALID-2, May 12, 2010, 11:46:30 am
Share this topic:
Question from new member
#1  May 12, 2010, 11:46:30 am
  • THE King Of Fighters
 ???
DEAR members is every one in this website have to make his own (char or stage)
i cant make a stage  now but i shared the (char or stages) which not easy to find
and the owner (allowed to shared between fans of mugen).....
thanks for your time
Re: Question from new member
#2  May 12, 2010, 12:03:11 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
You don't have to make any character or stage to be accepted by the community. People here who create have this purple star under their name, which means they contributed to the community, but you'll see it's really not the majority.

Some people here don't even play Mugen much. They just hang here to have some talk with friends, or they like talking about fighting games, or video games in general.

Sharing "rare characters" is not something well seen by everybody, since anybody can type "rare mugen" on 4shared or esnips. However, if you want to post characters made by some of your friends, with authorization, feel free to.

Conclusion : this is a forum where most people gather to talk about Mugen, be it their favourite chars and stages, get feedback for their creations, or talk about there WIPs or Mugen development in general. There's a development section to help people create, etc. The forum is centered around Mugen, but there are other section about more general and random things, and you surely don't need to be a Mugen creator to post your views and share your ideas. ;)
#3  May 12, 2010, 12:55:49 pm
  • THE King Of Fighters
wow
Cybaster
It  a nice response from you
but what is Meaning by ''found releases''
i found most  the stages on (4shared or midafire)
the only releases is the link
and i shared it with wrold of mugen,,,,,
#4  May 12, 2010, 12:58:44 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
They are just for things you find NEW, not things you already have and want to share.
If it was ALREADY released. it shouldnt be posted. If its released by a creator that doesnt post here and you want to show others a link to the site of the author, or the release thread, its a FOUND release.

Links that you put up on megaupload or 4shared arent found releases, nor are compilations.