YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 653805 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: "You're Fired!!" Round 5?
#1161  April 04, 2018, 10:39:07 pm
Well then it's the fault of the damn liberal media, they don't care to point out who's a racist and who's not until they run for president !
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1162  April 05, 2018, 12:26:47 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#1163  April 05, 2018, 04:52:27 pm
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
The kids said they were guilty. The cops said they were guilty. It's not his fault he ran with that. I probably would have said they were too after hearing that. And they didn't find out it wasn't them till 2002. This happened in 1989. Cut the guy a break. It would be nice if he apologized but he probably won't. Big deal.

Heck the entire democratic party has never apologized for anything they've ever done wrong to the black community. Do you guys still hold a grudge against them?

By the way the 5 weren't all black.
#1164  April 05, 2018, 05:21:03 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
now, pick your fights better, trying to prove that trump is not racist is an useless endeavor (mostly because he is).
Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 06:07:26 pm by Bastard Mami
#1165  April 05, 2018, 05:39:06 pm
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
Do you know how many people came forward as the zodiac killer? A ton, the point is there has to be proof. That’s how our justice system works.

Holding a grudge against a group for the actions of a few seems silly. Holding a grudge against an individual for their actions seems okay.

#1166  April 05, 2018, 09:58:23 pm
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
Whatever. Get use to the racist. You got 6 more years. Nothing I can say will change your minds in this echo chamber.

Did you guys here about the National Guard being sent down to the southern border by Trump to stop those idiots from Honduras? Was that racist even though they said there would be mass violence if they weren't allowed in?
#1167  April 05, 2018, 10:10:55 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
2 more years, if he doesn't get a second term that is.  People forget that a prez only gets 4 years a term and needs to be voted back in when the next elections take place after those 4 years (the year 2020 in this case).  It's odd that people forget that.
#1168  April 06, 2018, 12:21:17 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Whatever. Get use to the racist. You got 6 more years. Nothing I can say will change your minds in this echo chamber.

Did you guys here about the National Guard being sent down to the southern border by Trump to stop those idiots from Honduras? Was that racist even though they said there would be mass violence if they weren't allowed in?

Pretty much, yes, the ones who said there would be mass violence if they were not allowed in were you, as I have not found a news source who has said that (yeah, not even fox news), much less them, since that is a yearly or so march they just do. If people requesting assilum while being in the other side of the border is enough to call them idiots or illegal immigrants, well you can see why illegal immigrants don't want to put up with immigration laws.

funny thing
Same as in Europe - why do 90% of them appear to be males between the ages of 18-40?

is who certain people in first world countries are so disconnected from third world countries problems that they can't think of the normal reason for this.

Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 12:29:17 am by Bastard Mami
#1169  April 06, 2018, 01:26:43 am
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
2 more years, if he doesn't get a second term that is.  People forget that a prez only gets 4 years a term and needs to be voted back in when the next elections take place after those 4 years (the year 2020 in this case).  It's odd that people forget that.
It's a joke, a meme, a troll, whatever you want to call it. It's intentionally stated to annoy people who despise Trump. It's the same shit from 2016 when people were whinging about "4 years of Donald Drumpf" and the retort would be a picture of The Count with a number 8.

If people requesting assilum while being in the other side of the border is enough to call them idiots or illegal immigrants, well you can see why illegal immigrants don't want to put up with immigration laws.
There are actual processes and meanings behind "seeking asylum" such as fulling out form I-589 for starters. Starting a march to cross another countries border illegally, prior to asylum being granted is not part of that process. It's fair to call it idiotic, desperate, or dare I say.. illegal. Well if it was successful at least. Apparently the caravan was already dispersed thanks to Mexico's government. So no US laws had to be broken by "asylum seekers". Can't say the same for Mexico's laws, but I don't think Mexico's government gives a shit what laws are broken anymore, depending on who's paying them anyway.
Also to your argument of not wanting to put up with immigration laws, aside from it not making sense anyway because you said these were asylum seekers which is different. These people were not applying for legal immigration, those who do tend to NOT to be called illegals for fairly obvious reason (I'll let you guess why if you like).
People don't want to put up with US immigration laws because it's hard and/or it takes too long and/or they failed already.. In which case, tough shit. That's the reality, you don't like it, feel free to come here illegally and syphon American taxpayers for their worth. Allow corporate greed to run these people at or below minimum wage and as a result fuck actual American's and legal immigrants out of their work because the company is keeping wages to the bare minimum well below what the work is valued at, which then leads into a chain of other shit thats great for corporate and government but fucks everyone else in the long term. Then they get deported because the law caught up with them, but they no longer have a home in the country they left, but somehow you expect anyone who isn't overly emotional or against the administration deporting them to give a fuck about their poor life decision to be an illegal in a foreign country, after they broke that countries law(a major disrespect against the host country off the bat), got deported and called an "illegal immigrant" by our terrible authority and people who's country they moved into and who's benefits they reaped.

Half my family is Mexican, and the gringo Mexican-Americans who recently moved here (all legally btw), shit talk the illegal Mexican and Central Americans who come here, it's unfair to everyone who follows the law. So it's not racism, and the law apparently isn't very oppressive. You just need to be smart and plan ahead. Tough shit. Or just find a nice American to marry and skip the whole process, legally of course. God Bless America. The worst and most unfair country in the world that everyone wants to move to!
#1170  April 06, 2018, 05:09:31 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
It's a joke, a meme, a troll, whatever you want to call it. It's intentionally stated to annoy people who despise Trump. It's the same shit from 2016 when people were whinging about "4 years of Donald Drumpf" and the retort would be a picture of The Count with a number 8.

That I'd understand, but some truly do think it's 8 years for a single term.  It just irks me when people think they know things when all it takes is to simply type "how long is a presidential term" in Google/any other search engine and get the description.

It also reminds me of how annoyed people were with Obama and the people who responded to their discourse with: "Suck it up, he's our president now".  Those same people who hated Obama are now repeating the same shtick: "Suck it up, he's our president now".  Shoe's on the other foot, or something like that.
#1171  April 06, 2018, 03:50:30 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

Yeah, that's the generic answer I have read dozens of times when people talka bout illegal immigration, it's not even adressing the points my post. I find it pretty fun that the same political party that says that the minimum wage should be abolished because people with marketing skills worth less than minimum wage should also have a chance to get jobs, yet they complain about people that don't want to make minimum wage driving the wages down. The same political party that while complaining about foreign countries giving their opinion of the usa's gun laws  because it's not the other countries problems they complain about mexico letting "illegal" immigrants walk in the streets of mexico unmolested.
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: "Donald, you ARE the father!"
#1172  April 12, 2018, 10:45:40 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
#1173  April 13, 2018, 01:33:12 am
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
Forgot about this thread on my travels thru the Keystone state so enjoy the delayed response,
Yeah, that's the generic answer I have read dozens of times when people talka bout illegal immigration, it's not even adressing the points my post. I find it pretty fun that the same political party that says that the minimum wage should be abolished because people with marketing skills worth less than minimum wage should also have a chance to get jobs, yet they complain about people that don't want to make minimum wage driving the wages down. The same political party that while complaining about foreign countries giving their opinion of the usa's gun laws  because it's not the other countries problems they complain about mexico letting "illegal" immigrants walk in the streets of mexico unmolested.
So aside from your generic stereotypical and exaggerated views on "muh republicans" that sound like they came off Salon or Huffington Post. Your points in the prior post were against VGames apparent personal claims, which I couldn't give a shit about, followed by a broad brush whinging about illegals being called illegals by intolerant Americans it's the same tired shit we see over here daily about not fully ignoring illegal immigration, which is a net negative for the US people but a net bonus for corporate interests.

I'll break your points down for you.

First you start on VGames, which I could give shit about. So I'll ignore it, because the thousand or so retard march from Honduras and your follow up:
If people requesting assilum while being in the other side of the border is enough to call them idiots or illegal immigrants, well you can see why illegal immigrants don't want to put up with immigration laws.
was a point I covered in my generic response you read and shrugged off before whinging about those damn Republicans, clearly, the ones and only ones behind it all. If you think them trying to illegally immigrate yearly is in anyway a defense, I have some choice words for your scope of social and legal acceptability.
Or did you want me to find an article to try and prove VGames' point for him? Still not my concern.

Which leaves us with the only other "point" in your post,
Same as in Europe - why do 90% of them appear to be males between the ages of 18-40?
is who certain people in first world countries are so disconnected from third world countries problems that they can't think of the normal reason for this.
So according to you, this is all the points I failed to address in your post. One. The answer is because women shit out a half dozen or more kids that need to be taken care of and men are stronger and better workers. It doesn't change the fact that when they come to this or any country illegally, they are illegally immigrating and thus called "illegals". Don't think I can break that down for you anymore than that. There's all 1 of your points I ignored, because it was pretty irrelevant.

If you want me to have a go on your new post too I can do that, if I can figure out what you're even trying to say,
I find it pretty fun that the same political party that says that the minimum wage should be abolished because people with marketing skills worth less than minimum wage should also have a chance to get jobs, yet they complain about people that don't want to make minimum wage driving the wages down.
I've never heard that reason for "abolishing" the minimum wage, and that reasoning doesn't make sense how I'm reading it. Regardless, the actual reasoning, whether you agree with it or not is to abolish the federal minimum wage so that state and local governments can set a minimum in its place. The reason being, in the US much like any country there are varying costs of living based on location. Businesses in a lower cost of living area may not be able to sustain their workforce if the federal minimum wage (based off some calculated mean) increases, this will cause some people to be laid off and QoL to turn to shit for some workers who now have an increased or doubled workload, this issue is especially true for local small businesses. Likewise a worker working minimum wage might not be able to afford anything more than an apartment in a higher cost of living area. The other reasoning is if minimum wage increases nationally, then theoretically there is more money on each person, which marketing teams for most major corporations will study to adjust how much to inflate the cost of their services to get the most money out of you. There are actual ups and downs to the issue, which is why the "evil republicans" stance is so unfair and ignorant but it won't stop the clickbait from focusing on the stupidest of the GOP reasons for the "abolishing of minimum wage". IMO, maintaining a federal minimum and also enforcing a state/local minimum that can't drop below the federal minimum would be ideal. But that might come with it's own problems, and a local government could screw its population over due to poor studies due to lack of funds or via corruption which is common in many local govts here especially visible in cities such as Detroit.

The same political party that while complaining about foreign countries giving their opinion of the usa's gun laws  because it's not the other countries problems they complain about mexico letting "illegal" immigrants walk in the streets of mexico unmolested.
I'm not sure if your are complaining about Republicans or conservatives here, and I feel like you're probably making the same mistake a lot of people do who actually believe being conservative or right-wing automatically make the individual in complete support of the Republican party and therefore mixing the two together despite the 2016 presidential election we just had here proving that voter bases on either side aren't all war hungry neo-cons or drooling progressives.

But sure the US gun laws, so first of all, laws in the US are decided by the US Legislature which is designed of the INTENT to represent the citizens(legal citizens btw) of their districts/states. So entirely US citizens. Cool.
Now we just had an election where foreign country influence was heavily involved for both parties and from multiple countries (but Russia's influence allegedly helped Trump, so that's the only focus anyone cares about). Okay so now we just had a media firestorm that lasted through all of 2017 about how bad foreign influence in the American public and government primarily via social media and news media is. You've been posting in this thread so you know what I'm on about, so Americans complaining about foreign influence through social media on control laws shouldn't be a far-fetched understanding.

As for Americans complaining about Mexico's government not doing anything for a short time about illegals in their country (as I understand these were not Mexican citizens after all they were primarily Honduran), who were planning to march into America via Mexico. I didn't hear Americans telling Mexico to deport them, but I did see alot of people complain about Trump needing to do something or saying Trump would effectively "cuck" and let them in without deportation to avoid media backlash. Either way it sucks having a foreign country telling your country what it should do though, I understand. :) It's also something I want the US Govt to do less of with it's allies, trade partners, enemies, and puppets. The only country I can think of that would have stronger influence on opinion in foreign countries than Russia or China would be the USA we've been doing that shit since at least the 70s.
Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 01:43:40 am by Chronan
#1174  April 13, 2018, 05:43:33 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Can you even reply in a civilized tone ? I am not reading that answer.
Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 03:57:30 pm by Bastard Mami
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: The Federal Bureau of Golden Showers
#1175  April 13, 2018, 03:08:10 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
#1176  April 13, 2018, 04:25:51 pm
Lol until then it was just a random dumb thing that no one really cared about, but seeing him talk about it like that only makes him super suspicious, as always.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1177  April 13, 2018, 04:45:32 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
I think Comey's own words best summarized the situation:

In what kind of marriage, to what kind of man, does a spouse conclude there is only a 99 percent chance her husband didn’t do that?
#1178  April 13, 2018, 06:32:31 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
They are going to force this ww3 weather the people like it or not. Syria, N.Korea, Iran, they will soon.  They feed propaganda all day on the news here, this shit is weird times we are living in.  Last Trump talked about leaving Syria, but this week...I feel majority of the people of the world are just sheep for the slaughter for the wolves and monsters of the world. If people can't see these same agendas being pushed no matter which letter party you might believe in.
#1179  April 14, 2018, 07:50:13 pm
They are going to force this ww3 weather the people like it or not. Syria, N.Korea, Iran, they will soon.  They feed propaganda all day on the news here, this shit is weird times we are living in.  Last Trump talked about leaving Syria, but this week...

About that:
https://twitter.com/RealSteveCox/status/983576500837298176

In January/February, 2017, Trump said we were “no longer seeking regime change in Syria”. One week later, a reported gas attack. For 14 months, no gas attacks. Trump says we’re pulling out of Syria, 3 days later, another gas attack.
#1180  April 14, 2018, 08:41:42 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
That's some bull honkey timing if you ask me.