YesNoOk

New Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi!!!! (Read 270484 times)

Started by k6666orochi, March 06, 2023, 01:01:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi!!!!
#41  June 08, 2024, 02:36:22 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.

Fusion trailer that was added sometime ago.  Gogeta, Vegito, Fused Zamasu, and Kefla feature.

Recent Summer Game Fest trailer details Campaign mode where you have Goku hold onto Raditz for Piccolo to kill for the 100th time while having "What If..." paths.  All critical moments throughout the entire DBZ-DBSuper timeline will be featured.

October 11, 2024 release date.
#42  July 30, 2024, 04:44:37 pm

Saiyan Saga and Namek Saga trailer featuring pretty much the Budokai Tenkaichi standard characters that had a role in both sagas.  Saibaman, Chiaotzu, the remaining Ginyu Force, all of Frieza's henchmen, and all Frieza Forms.

Android Saga overview confirms all Androids (except Movie ones, for now), Mecha Frieza, King Cold, all Cell forms, and all Super Saiyans that started in this saga.
Last Edit: August 14, 2024, 04:01:21 pm by Kirishima
#43  August 15, 2024, 10:29:29 pm
I for one am SHOCKED that it uses the name Perfect Cell for his post-King Kai return and not Super Perfect Cell like it should.
Also I thought that they had started officially using child Gohan and kid Gohan or something in English some games ago, leaving teen Gohan for the one who is actually a teenager and not an adult (17), but here we are with the 11 year old version being called teen Gohan still. Oh well.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 19, 2024, 06:58:25 pm by Byakko
#44  September 19, 2024, 05:08:18 pm

Final character trailers to bring the base roster to a massive 182 charcters and that's not including future DLC in the works.

Buu saga is what you expect including Evil Buu and Super Buu fusions, GT has all Baby forms and Syn/Omega Shenron, Movie trailer brings every movie exclusive that has appeared in past Tenkaichi games, Super adds Cabba (all forms) and Toppo Destruction form, and finally Kid Goku from the original Dragon Ball series returns.
#45  September 20, 2024, 01:21:14 am

Extended final trailer with more about the custom battles.
Happy to see Turles, Slug, Metal Cooler. Since the DLC count for the season pass is still over 20 extra characters on top of the surprise base extension, I'm expecting Piccolo Daimaoh, Zangya, maybe Paikuhan. And the rest from Super Hero after the Gammas (red Cell, Beast Gohan, orange Piccolo). Who else, Nova Shenron ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.