YesNoOk

Problems with sprpriority (Read 1276 times)

Started by GaziraAgain, February 28, 2024, 02:15:48 pm
Share this topic:
Problems with sprpriority
#1  February 28, 2024, 02:15:48 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Hello everyone. I am creating a fightfx file and in this I have included animations for hyper background. Thanks to Tornillo Oxidado I have managed to get the animation to work perfectly when executing the char movement. The problem is that it appears above the lifebars. You can see  the combo fonts or the ko animation for example.
I have tried giving very high negative values to the sprpriority but it doesn't change anything, how could I do it?

The same happens when I put the hyper finish background in the code...

*I use layerno=1 for powerbars.

Here I leave the code that I use for the first animation:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I hope someone can help me now that I'm so close. Thank you so much.
Re: Problems with sprpriority
#2  February 28, 2024, 04:18:56 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
You can't without setting the lifebars to layerno 2. Sprpriority determines the draw order of sprites on the character layer, so no matter how low you set it, the sprites cannot display below the lifebars.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#3  February 28, 2024, 11:07:04 pm
Thanks a lot! I've tried it and it works perfectly. Now I will do the same with the time and the portraits. I thank you very much.
#4  February 29, 2024, 10:41:24 pm
Today with time I put layerno = 2 in lifebars, names and portraits and everything is under fightfx animation but I see that like with layerno = 1 characters are under lifebars too. Maybe the only solution is create the lifebars using a .cns file like in Add004.