YesNoOk

Spiderman By Seth Zantuken MvC3 Soundpatch by me (Read 4858 times)

Started by jweezy34, October 25, 2011, 06:41:43 am
Share this topic:
Spiderman By Seth Zantuken MvC3 Soundpatch by me
#1  October 25, 2011, 06:41:43 am
  • "I'm not going to Hell alone"
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
Re: Spiderman By Seth Zantuken MvC3 Soundpatch by me
#2  October 30, 2011, 02:34:40 pm
Nice work on all of these!
#3  October 30, 2011, 06:58:26 pm
great voice pack! sort of off topic but which hitspark pack are you using in the video? I'm interested in it... I know spiderman has his own hitsparks but I saw the floor dust and superpause anim, they look really good! can you tell me what the spark pack is?  ;D
#4  October 31, 2011, 12:34:08 am
thanks you guys really appreciate it more to come now you've inspired me lol

@bubugaga those hitsparks are from the lightworks screenpack....i think lol its sf4 fx or if you want i could just pm it to you?
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
#5  November 01, 2011, 06:52:22 am
thanks you guys really appreciate it more to come now you've inspired me lol

@bubugaga those hitsparks are from the lightworks screenpack....i think lol its sf4 fx or if you want i could just pm it to you?

hmmm so its part of the lightworks screenpack... is the screenpack big? coz I'm really lazy DLing big screenpack files... I would really appreciate it if you could give me a link to the hitsparks!  ;D oh and are you planning to do more mvc3 voice patches on other characters? thanks
#6  November 01, 2011, 07:06:28 am
@bubugaga ehh im not entirely sure if its from the lightworks screenpack because i got them a while ago so i could be wrong but i'll pm you hitsparks  ;D and yeah Im planning on doing alot of MvC3 soundpatches lol next up is thor by loginar and tron bonne by   
LegendaryXM90 ORRRRR do you have one request  ;D
#7  November 01, 2011, 11:06:06 pm
@bubugaga ehh im not entirely sure if its from the lightworks screenpack because i got them a while ago so i could be wrong but i'll pm you hitsparks  ;D and yeah Im planning on doing alot of MvC3 soundpatches lol next up is thor by loginar and tron bonne by   
LegendaryXM90 ORRRRR do you have one request  ;D

oh wow Thor would be really great... I have a couple in mind... but no need to rush on it, I was thinking about Wolverine by Zvitor...  :sugoi:

and yeah thanks for the link man! just DLded it and I'll check it as soon as I wake up later... need sleep just got home from work!
#8  November 02, 2011, 02:40:52 am
@bubugaga yeah thor is my favorite one so far in mvc3 lol and wolverine by zvitor hmmm never used himm before lol but by the sound of it he seems like a great char especially coming from zvitor  ;D so wolverine by zvitor is right after thor buddy  ;D and your welcome on the dl link pal have fun  :)