YesNoOk

Tiki from The New Zealand Story released! (Read 10683 times)

Started by Gêmeos dos Jogos, September 04, 2023, 08:17:47 pm
Share this topic:
Tiki from The New Zealand Story released!
#1  September 04, 2023, 08:17:47 pm
  • Super Gamers
  • Twins who play games.
    • Brazil
    • sites.google.com/view/gemeos-dos-jogos
Hi guys, how are you? We made one more character, and this time it's Tiki from The New Zealand Story. We weren't really planning to do it, but as our channel on youtube was reaching 1000 subscribers, we decided to create it, idea from our older brother. We were thinking about who to create, here we come the idea of making Tiki because we like The New Zealand Story game, which we play a lot in our childhood, mainly the Master System version. we use the sprites from the game New Zealand Story Revolution for Nintendo DS and some are edited by ourselves. We decided to make a gameplay that we consider yourself good.

We hope you like it a lot.

You can download this and other characters that we made.
Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 05:29:58 am by Gêmeos dos Jogos
Re: Tiki from The New Zealand Story released!
#2  September 18, 2023, 07:10:02 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
This character is pretty good. He has some overpowered moves, but it's not like people would select him to fight fairly in the first place. Well done. :thumbsup:
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#3  September 18, 2023, 08:24:07 pm
    • Brazil
I genuinely think you could go back to some of your old characters and review their priority. Because Tiki actually has appropriate priority in his attacks, but some characters like Ori and Crewmate have infinite priority on their attacks.
#4  September 19, 2023, 05:00:58 pm
  • Super Gamers
  • Twins who play games.
    • Brazil
This character is pretty good. He has some overpowered moves, but it's not like people would select him to fight fairly in the first place. Well done. :thumbsup:

Thank you. We think more about fun than a serious game.

I genuinely think you could go back to some of your old characters and review their priority. Because Tiki actually has appropriate priority in his attacks, but some characters like Ori and Crewmate have infinite priority on their attacks.

Did you mean in the sense of "Infinite Combo" or upgrade?

#5  September 19, 2023, 06:54:36 pm
    • Brazil
No, I meant infinite priority as in their attacking moves don't have blue hitboxes or have blue hitboxes completely covered by red ones.
#6  September 19, 2023, 11:32:58 pm
  • Super Gamers
  • Twins who play games.
    • Brazil
No, I meant infinite priority as in their attacking moves don't have blue hitboxes or have blue hitboxes completely covered by red ones.

Oh! Okay, let's see about this. Let's see what we think is best to do.
#7  April 06, 2024, 01:45:54 am
  • Super Gamers
  • Twins who play games.
    • Brazil
Character Updated! (04/05/2024)