YesNoOk

Need some coders (Read 776 times)

Started by qed murkr, July 21, 2008, 03:41:14 am
Share this topic:
Need some coders
#1  July 21, 2008, 03:41:14 am
i want to request some coders to help me with a naruto mugen game...
its called Naruto Ninja Legends.

its basically a mugen game series.

.... the characters in the game are gonna be chibis

i hope that someone would like to help me :'(

Aadmi

Re: Need some coders
#2  July 21, 2008, 03:00:47 pm
i want to request some coders to Code For me and Basically be my slaves with a naruto mugen game...
its called Naruto Ninja Legends.

its basically a mugen game series, that i thought up and want to see others bring to life from my ideas

.... the characters in the game are gonna be chibis, because thats my favorite and you have to do what i say, if you want to be my slave.

i hope that someone will do all of the work for me while i give ideas and wait for you to finish.

sincerely, Your Average Egyptian Pharaoh short on Slaves

How do you expect people to work under those Conditions?.. :o

#3  July 21, 2008, 04:52:23 pm
lol, that's funny...  ;P

but im serious here.
 --;
#4  July 21, 2008, 07:51:31 pm
If you'll look at some of the other "Help me make a game" threads, you will see that they are usually not received very well. A few of the reasons are that a lot of thread makers are "Idea Men". They want everyone else to do the legwork. The spriting, coding, etc...Another reason, is that complete games are difficult to uh...complete, and very few ever have been. Some people don't want to pour their time into someone else's project only to never have it get done.

If all you need are coders, then show some of your sprites to kinda spark interest. There has got to be some Naruto fans around. There are definitely a bunch of chibi and naruto chars for mugen already, so somebody must like 'em. Some people may be willing to help, they are just waiting to see if you are in earnest and able to contribute yourself.

Good luck. :)
#5  July 21, 2008, 10:45:00 pm