YesNoOk

Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (Year 2 announced!) (Read 2029176 times)

Started by Kirishima, February 21, 2022, 06:39:43 am
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (Year 2 announced!)
#401  June 12, 2024, 01:18:15 am
  • Was it something I said?
For Bison... the beat drops Tuesday.
#402  July 17, 2024, 05:58:28 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Last Edit: July 20, 2024, 09:35:59 pm by Kirishima
#403  July 22, 2024, 04:44:20 am

Terry teaser recently shown before SF6 Top 6 in EVO.  Andy, Blue Mary, and Joe's accesories will likely be part of the avatar's wardrobe.
#404  August 20, 2024, 08:35:37 pm
  • Runs his mouth more than he does actually play
    • USA
    • squidlypoli1.neocities.org

Terry gameplay trailer. He has some stuff I didn't expect them to implement, like the power drive stuff from kof 99
#405  August 21, 2024, 12:01:19 am
His eyes look weird, but the animations are fantastic. I see Fire Kick as a Target Combo into Crack Shoot too, cool.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#406  August 21, 2024, 12:47:12 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
I think they should have used his ark/City of the Wolves design as the default rather than making it his 2nd costume, but that's just me
#407  August 21, 2024, 02:02:51 am
In addition to having 7 Special Moves at his disposal, he'll also have a unique function that involves  jumping further into the background of the stage similar to Fatal Fury.

Not sure how to feel about his Critical Art.  So many over the years that could have been better choices.
#408  August 21, 2024, 04:55:35 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
I'm liking the stage, though I kinda wish Slash was on the guitar and not Two P.

Seeing Blue Mary with her cocktail is neat.  It's funny that her background character model looks more built than her KOF XV counterpart.
#409  August 21, 2024, 04:49:16 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
His eyes look weird, but the animations are fantastic. I see Fire Kick as a Target Combo into Crack Shoot too, cool.

I thought I was the only one lol. I agree his eyes do look a bit...derpy for lack of a better term. I guess it's more so in correlation with certain facial expression. Though overall, yeah he's awesome.

I think they should have used his ark/City of the Wolves design as the default rather than making it his 2nd costume, but that's just me

Nah the baseball cap alone is way more iconic for Terry. Don't get me wrong, I do like his Garou design as well, but it's just not as iconic.

In addition to having 7 Special Moves at his disposal, he'll also have a unique function that involves  jumping further into the background of the stage similar to Fatal Fury.

Not sure how to feel about his Critical Art.  So many over the years that could have been better choices.

Oh that sounds pretty cool, with the background stuff. As for his Critical Art, I think it's cool they're finally implementing Sempuu Ken into the games. While it was used multiple times in the OVAs, they never gave it to him in the actual games. He even defeated Geese with it in one of the OVAs! Now he has two variants of it in this(SF6) and City of the Wolves. I kinda agree with you tho. As I'm more partial to Buster Ignition myself.
Last Edit: August 21, 2024, 04:55:13 pm by DivineWolf
#410  August 22, 2024, 04:00:43 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria

Thats just his normal level 3. Apparently his CA is even crazier.

More stuff from Gamescom :
-Terry's select screen animation has him playing a Neo Geo cabinet with his back to the camera, and he turns to face forward when he's selected
-Andy and Joe accompany Terry during his walk-out animation, slapping him on the shoulder and hyping him up
-Blue Mary drinks a cocktail in the background of the Pao Pao Cafe stage during the first round, and she gets up on stage (drunk?) and starts dancing during the second round
-Kim Kaphwan occasionally flies across the background of Pao Pao Cafe like in Fatal Fury Special
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#411  August 22, 2024, 03:41:58 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
That trailer is full of references to the golden era of fighting games.

I think it's fine the way they teased it. But it seems that they give equal importance to both outfits because each one has a different intro animation, apparently being the only char on the roster with that detail.

I'm liking the stage, though I kinda wish Slash was on the guitar and not Two P.
:dio: I regret the same detail... but there must be some copyright problem with the name Slash.
#412  August 23, 2024, 01:31:22 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
But Terry had that jacket catch intro in Real Bout... :-\ I don't think it's exclusive to his Garou outfit. I think they just showed it off with said outfit.
#413  August 23, 2024, 02:06:26 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
#414  August 25, 2024, 02:29:38 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Nice vid showing all the references.
#415  August 26, 2024, 11:06:48 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Finally full gameplay :

#416  August 27, 2024, 08:48:44 pm
Suddenly I am a fan of Terry's actual CA.  Looks great!
#417  September 02, 2024, 02:40:49 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
#418  September 17, 2024, 11:24:03 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Terry character guide :
#419  October 02, 2024, 02:21:33 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Nice video from Desk

There is also a lot of reference to Fatal Fury in Terry's WT and Arcade mode story.
#420  October 02, 2024, 05:15:12 am

New fighting pass that allows you to dress up your avatar as Jon Talbain, alongside other miscellaneous stuff such as EX colors based on various Darkstalkers characters.

There is also a side mode in Battle Hub where you can challenge other player's Ghost data in AI Battles including your own called Sim Sim Mode.