YesNoOk

Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen (Read 38381 times)

Started by Lord Vader, July 18, 2008, 07:22:46 pm
Share this topic:

Aadmi

Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#41  July 19, 2008, 10:36:40 am
Genjuru was LaQuaks prototype, as a Begginner Creator, and i must say, that, in current, events we should leave that out of this thread.
This thread is for bashing discussion on Kong Creation and to download his creation,
Also as Dshiznetz said download, LaQuaks other creations, they are surely to make you change your mind even if you don't admit it. in the end Let's all quiet down an stop trying to be a better preacher than the other, becasue in the end
it all comes own to one thing. Your wasting away your all your good talks, on someone on the internet who never cares in the first place.
so what you do is Calm down, smoke a cigarete(not reccomended), and go to sleep and forget tha LaQuak ever said anything to you.

Becasue in the End this would end with,

Ryuji  Yamazaki, Posted in your face, and you'd be lke what the  F%$@# and you'd realize that LaQuak is crazy and your not going to win the pointless internt fued, becasue he will

(lol)  nice word filter on

Ryuji Yamazaki=Britney Spears

Cheers,Rajaboy

)lol)

Ryuji Yamazaki the names get better and better ;D,
Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 11:19:07 am by RajaaBoy
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#42  July 19, 2008, 10:38:48 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 10:41:49 am by Ðshiznetz
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#43  July 19, 2008, 10:39:56 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I SHOULD FIX UP NIGGAH AND RE-RELEASE HIM
Re: Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#44  July 19, 2008, 10:50:25 am
    • youtube.com/user/rdogg114
heheheheh imt still sucks it lacks freedom of speech kong still sucks since hes lazy with his characters and doesn't even try to get better and this topicis lulz since people try and stick up for kong and he doesn't even gave a damn.
Yeah, something's wrong when even Seravy says your character's overpowered.
Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 10:57:38 am by Dr. Lulzor

Aadmi

#45  July 19, 2008, 10:57:12 am
heheheheh imt still sucks it lacks freedom of speech kong still sucks since hes lazy with his characters and doesn't even try to get better and this topic(the release one) is lulz since people try and stick up for kong and he doesn't even gave a damn.

I don't know why people stick up for A Kong,

A balistic Ape creating characters ???

what do you expect from this?

:o :o :o :o :o
#46  July 19, 2008, 03:40:50 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
I feel insulted to have people say something like the people of Infinity liking Kong's characters, when I couldn't care much less about them.

As I said at Infinity, I find it hard to believe Kong makes characters for himself when he uses templates and releases a mass of characters. It's either a massive ego or he has love for his apparently homogeneous characters.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#47  July 19, 2008, 04:25:31 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I contine whining because it's fun. It's my choice. :)
#48  July 19, 2008, 05:12:22 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
I stopped giving a shit when I had decent rips to use.

Kong's a terrible creator. He loves not his work, so like you'd do to some guy crapping on the side of a highway, scoff and just walk around because it's not worth getting crap thrown at you.

I really like Coke.

Infinity really needs to relax. Someone says something negative here they come. All it does though is kick the situation up a notch.
#49  July 19, 2008, 05:23:12 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

Aadmi

#50  July 19, 2008, 06:20:20 pm
did you see the new word filter for it,

Ryuji Yamazaki

this name comes out when you space the letters out

Blame, that Kong it would have never been done if, i hadn't said something about Kongs Lap Dog.
i don't see why that Raging Beast, Doesn't attack on his own.

all the words used above are used in a settle Metaphorical, way and no offense is meant from the use of them.

Cheers,RajaBoy
Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 06:23:45 pm by RajaaBoy

DMX

#51  July 19, 2008, 07:02:16 pm
Since you stayed on topic by focusing squarely on Kong's work, I wouldn't normally reply, but, I have to say.. I don't see why you continue to care. If you think Kong is ignoring your feedback, why do you give two-bytes? Have you PM'd the guy? I mean, make me understand... why is it you and everyone else who bitches and moans about Kong not listening to anyone's feedback CONTINUE to bitch and moan about it. If it's to turn every person against him and to petition for him to stop releasing anything else, then you need to realize what the rest of the MUGEN world including IMT has realized when it comes to Kong... he does not CARE about your negative criticisms. There are worse works out there like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9QPqrTZr2g that you guys could be focusing all your negative energy on.
First off, if Kong doesn't care, why is it YOU feel the need to come here and say anything? Second, anything short of "NICE CAR +1" is negative criticism with you guys. How is it that other creators can take a wall of feedback, yet IMT either disregards it or takes it as an attack?

its cause, these people bitch on and on and decide to insult IMT for our oppinions to like kongs characters, its so plain immature that this should immediately stop. NOW.
Excursion is asking us why do we feel the need to continue "bashing" Kong when Kong himself doesn't give a shit. By coming here to defend Kong though, his argument is invalid.
#52  July 19, 2008, 07:36:06 pm
Since you stayed on topic by focusing squarely on Kong's work, I wouldn't normally reply, but, I have to say.. I don't see why you continue to care. If you think Kong is ignoring your feedback, why do you give two-bytes? Have you PM'd the guy? I mean, make me understand... why is it you and everyone else who bitches and moans about Kong not listening to anyone's feedback CONTINUE to bitch and moan about it. If it's to turn every person against him and to petition for him to stop releasing anything else, then you need to realize what the rest of the MUGEN world including IMT has realized when it comes to Kong... he does not CARE about your negative criticisms. There are worse works out there like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9QPqrTZr2g that you guys could be focusing all your negative energy on.
First off, if Kong doesn't care, why is it YOU feel the need to come here and say anything? Second, anything short of "NICE CAR +1" is negative criticism with you guys. How is it that other creators can take a wall of feedback, yet IMT either disregards it or takes it as an attack?

its cause, these people bitch on and on and decide to insult IMT for our oppinions to like kongs characters, its so plain immature that this should immediately stop. NOW.
Excursion is asking us why do we feel the need to continue "bashing" Kong when Kong himself doesn't give a shit. By coming here to defend Kong though, his argument is invalid.

I quoted and asked Cyanide/Cybaster, not MFG and all it's members.

Vader, check your PM at Infinity.
#53  July 19, 2008, 07:43:30 pm
Wow I come here and post a thread criticizing Kong's work and IMT's admin comes to defend him. I even got some of my status revoked from IMT XD. Such a big loss, now I won't be able to look at my daily MUGEN news (which I can just get at MI btw).

Anyways, why can't Kong come himself and defend his works? He rarely if ever posts. It's like he's too good for us "common" MUGENers to even talk to us rofl. Also, you asked why we're so persistent in trying to make Kong fix his low quality characters? It's because we WANT them to be good. There's "some" potential in them that can be taken advantage of if he just listens to our feedback. There's still good in them, I can feel it (Star Wars reference >_>). I mean there's feedback that he's never implemented that was told to him all the way back when the Pocket Fighters were made like someone here said before. And then there's feedback I've provided about Magneto that's never been implemented. Maybe he should stop churning out more low-quality characters and instead focus on fixing his current ones before moving on to newer characters?

Also, like someone's said anything short of a "+1  GREAT CHARACTER KONG" is taken as a critcism. What's up with that? Heck first I posted feedback (mind you I did it more than once since Kong wasn't even paying attention to them) and people got angry. Then I said I liked Splode's Iceman better than his and that caused a majory "controversy", if you can even call it that. I'm sorry but not everyone can be a mindless drone worshipping Kong. It just makes me so angry when people say that Kong's creations are actually better than characters that have been worked with care and time such as Splode's Iceman and Juggernaut, and Tenebrous's Shin M. Bison. It's not a matter of opinoin at this point. There are so many CLSN box and coding problems with Kong's characters that it's insane to like most of his MvC characters.

Anyway this is a wild goose chase as Kong will probably never change. He rarely posts on the message boards and he almost never updates his characters unless it makes Mugen crash or something, so good day to you. And sorry if this has caused any sort of harm in any way. I should know that every time a topic about one of his releases is made, it's like lighting a fuse.
Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 07:52:26 pm by Lord Vader

DMX

#54  July 19, 2008, 07:51:32 pm
That doesn't make much of a difference at all, and it's not like you haven't addressed everyone before in your earlier posts. You've stated plenty of times that Kong doesn't care at all what people have to say, so I reiterate, why is it you feel you need to come here and defend him?
#55  July 19, 2008, 07:56:14 pm
Maybe in part because Infinity was also insulted for having many members who liked Kong's stuff. It didn't really seem like he was defending Kong.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#56  July 19, 2008, 08:11:24 pm
  • Club -SyN- in my past life
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
You all know you love Kong and his works.

If you all didn't then none of these Kong related topics wouldn't exist outside of Infinity.
#57  July 19, 2008, 08:30:47 pm
That doesn't make much of a difference at all, and it's not like you haven't addressed everyone before in your earlier posts. You've stated plenty of times that Kong doesn't care at all what people have to say, so I reiterate, why is it you feel you need to come here and defend him?

I clearly stated I could care less about what you or anyone else thinks of Kong's works. Really. Do you translate that into defense? Reread my previous posts to answer your own question.
#58  July 19, 2008, 08:39:46 pm

If you all didn't then none of these Kong related topics wouldn't exist outside of Infinity.

I'm gay for Kong. I have a scat fetish and hope for he day Kong goes Apeshit, because I want him to go apeshit on me.

Cenobite 53 said:
#59  July 19, 2008, 08:41:11 pm
We love to hate them, like a heel in wrestling, or Bill O'Rily.  You can't say you like Bill O'Rily, yet you won't stop watching his show.  People watched Howard Stern, because they hated him.

We talk about Kong, because his shit sucks.
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT
#60  July 19, 2008, 08:41:27 pm
  • Go to www.n-clan.com
    • www.mrknowledge.co.uk
KONG FTFW!!!
>>>CLICK ON THE PICTURE SHOWN BELOW<<<

>>>CLICK ON THE PICTURE SHOWN ABOVE<<<